Private West Bank Visit Valley Of Kings Memnon Colossi & Hatshepsut Temple
See the beautiful temples of Luxor that contain many monuments on tour to the West Bank, where you will visit the Valley of Kings, Memnon Colossi, and Hatshepsut Temple.
the places you will visit
The Kings’ Valley
- One of our team will pick you up from your Hotel or your Nile Cruise, and then you will be transferred by Private AC vehicle to the West Bank and Start your Valley of the Kings and see the magnificent architecture.
Many kings were buried in the Kings’ Valley, the most known tombs such as King Tutmosis I, Tutmosis III, Tut-Ankh-Amon, King Ramses VI, King Merneptah, and Amenhotep.
Queen Hatsheput’s Temple
Our next visit is to the Temple Queen Hatshepsut, Also known as Dir El Bahari. Queen Hatshepsut built it. Queen Hatshepsut is King Thutmosis I, who ruled Egypt for 20 years during the 18th Dynasty.
Our tour will continue to Colossi Memnon, the remains of Temple of Amenhotep III.
Around 12: afternoon, transfer you back to your hotel or Nile Cruise in Luxor.
- Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private Licensed English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Snacks Bag includes (Can Of Pepsi, Bottle of water, Chips, Sweet Cake)
- All service charges & taxes
- Personal expenses
price notes :
0 – 05.99 Free of Charge
6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- Tour price currency is set to USD, but you can pay in Euro or British pound.
- The prices quoted are per person.
- The prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible.
- Once your tour is confirmed, we guarantee the price is unchangeable.
- Christmas, New Year, and Easter time have a special price due to the high demand.
Free Cancellation until 40 days before arrival date.
If the guest canceled after 40 days before arrival, Cancellation fees apply with 50% of the deposited amount.
For more inquires about the cancellation policy, you can contact us through our Facebook Page.