2 Days Tour
⇒ El Ain El Sokhna
2 Days Tour: Cairo ⇒ El Ain El Sokhna
- Sightseeing : 90 %
- Food : 80 %
- Transportation : 70 %
- Activities : 80 %
Enjoy a ride from Cairo to El- Ain El Sokhna where you will enjoy the view of the Gulf of Suez. Ain Sokhna has received great attention due to its various hotels and its amazing weather. El- Ain EL Sokhna has a breath-taking coast on the Red Sea Spend a day between the embrace of nature and the sea will not be erased from memory easily.
Cairo: City of thousand minarets
– Capital of Egypt… one of largest cities around the world, the largest city in Africa and the Middle East.
– The Arabic name for Cairo is “al-Qahirah”, which means the conqueror or the victorious.
– The Holy Family took refuge in Cairo during their escape, specifically in the Abu Sirjeh Church in the Interfaith Complex in the Misr al-Qadima neighborhood.
– The great Cairo is most famous for containing the famous Giza Pyramids Complex that holds one of the Seven Wonders of the World the Great Pyramid of King Khufu
Luxor: The City of the Hundred Gates
– Luxor is located in the site of “Thebes”, capital of the Ancient Egyptians civilization and is also named “city of sun”.
– It contains most of the antiquities of ancient Egypt.
– Luxor hosts the largest temple, and one of the oldest temples around the world which named “Karnak temple”
– Luxor is known as the biggest open air museum in the world, wherever you look there are antiques and ruins.
On this 2-days tour you will see incridible places of Egypt.
Overnight trip 2 Days 1 Night, a Private tour includes All transfers from/to Cairo/El Ain Sokhna by Private Air Conditioned Car, 1 Night Hotel accommodation at five stars hotel on an all-inclusive basis in El Ain Soukhna Our Prices Includes all Taxes and Services
cover most of egypt
Multiple payment methods
May to Sep
Oct to Apr
- 1 Night Hotel accommodation at five stars hotel or Resort in El Ain Soukhna all-inclusive meals basis
- All Pickup and drop off transfers from/to Cairo/El Ain Sokhna by Private A/C Vehicle
- Our Prices Includes all Taxes and Service
- Personal Items
- any Optional Tours
price notes :
0 – 05.99 Free of Charge
6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
Tour price currency set to USD, but you can pay in Euro or British pound. The prices quoted per person per tour all inclusive and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible. Once your trip is confirmed, we guarantee the price will not be changed.
Free Cancellation If the guest canceled after 40 days before arrival, Cancellation fees apply with an amount of 50% of the deposited amount.
For more inquires about the cancellation policy you can contact us through our Facebook Page.
“ extra activities not included in your payment “
- Ride Camels or horses in the desert next to the pyramids.
- Shopping at Khan Al khalili.
- Try Egyptian local old Cafes At Cairo or Luxor.
- Evening trip to attend the Sound & Light show in the Pyramids area.
- a Visit to Sakkara , Memphis & Old Cairo a day before your departure.
- Best food and drink:
Cairo is most famous for certain Local dishes:
Breakfast: “ Beans and Falafel “ it’s the most common breakfast meal in Egypt and the cheapest also!
“ Kushary “: a local dish of pasta, rice and Hummus presented with spices and tomato sauce “ a must try meal.
- shopping tour at the old market of Luxor
- A ride in a horse carriage over the Nile corniche in Luxor.
- Best food and drink:
Is most famous for Nile Fishes meals and extra Spicy food.
Day 01: a day in el Ain Sokhna
Our Team will pick you up from your Hotel in Cairo and transfer you by a Private AC car to El Ain Sokhna.
You will arrive at your 5 stars Hotel all-inclusive basis. Enjoy your day with going to the swimming pool or the beach.
Spend the o
Meals Included: Lunch&Dinner
Day 02:back to Cairo
After having your breakfast you will be enjoy some time and then you will be transferred back to Cairo.
Meals included: Breakfast
2 Days Tour
Price avarege: 215$ > 16$