Over Day To Cairo By Flight
Enjoy an over-day tour to Cairo’s magnificent and most famous locations in Cairo where you will visit Giza pyramids, Cairo Museum ,and Old Cairo.
the places you will visit
The Great Pyramids:
Visit the Great Pyramids – Khufu, Khafre, and Menkaure.
Khufu is one of the world’s seven wonders. Have a close-up look at the famous Sphinx – a massive funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with king Chephren’s face. Guarding the whole area. After this fantastic tour,
The Egyptian Museum
The Egyptian Museum is a must-see. You will spend the day lost in Egypt’s antiques, treasures, and history. A rare collection of 5,000 years of art, history, and culture mingled in monuments and antiques in the museum. Over 250,000 artifacts are presented, including collecting treasures, gold, and jewelry that belonged to Tutankhamen.
You will be vising the Coptic Cairo where you will discover the history and the beauty of the churches and the Jewish temples. You will visit the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue.
Khan El Khalili
Visit Khan El Khalili Bazaars. Shops in this district are legendary for fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques etc.
- Pick up services from the hotel in Hurghada & return.
- Domestic flight ticket Hurghada / Cairo / Hurghada
- Multilingual expert Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch at a local restaurant in Cairo
- Bottled water during your trip
- All service charges & taxes
- Optional Tours like Entry any of the Pyramids from inside or Mummies room at the Museum
- Personal expenses
price notes :
0 – 05.99 Free of Charge
6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- Tour price currency is set to USD, but you can pay in Euro or British pound.
- The prices quoted are per person.
- The prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible.
- Once your trip is confirmed, we guarantee the price is not to be adjusted.
- Christmas, New Year, and Easter time have a special price due to the high demand.
For more inquiries about the cancellation policy, you can contact us through our Facebook Page.