Abundance Dahabiya Nile Cruise
nile Cruise Luxor Aswan tour details
Enjoy a luxury Nile Cruise Luxor Aswan and explore the civilization of Ancient Egypt with the best traditional Nile cruise. The Aristocratic Felucca “Abundance Dahabiya Nile Cruise Luxor Aswan or Aswan to Luxor. Be Amused by the luxurious Nile Cruise Aswan to Luxor or Luxor to Aswan with a magical tour that will make you see the world differently. Enjoy luxury Nile cruise Aswan to Luxor with visiting tremendous monuments. The Nile cruise Luxor Aswan will take you to Kom Ombo, the city of gold, where you will be visiting the Temple of Horus and Sobek. We will be taking you to the home of Horus in Edfu to discover the beauty of the Luxor and Aswan. The amazement of the Nile Cruise Luxor Aswan will continue to Esna. As you will be visiting the Temple of Khnum that was built during the era of King Tuthmosis III. The last day will be a trip to Gibil El Silsila, where you will be enjoying the warm atmosphere. Discover the beauty of the lands in a Nile Cruise Luxor Aswan.
Luxor Aswan Cruise ‘s Facilities
- WiFi in all areas
- Suite and salon
- Water filters
- Shaded sun deck: 200m
- Glass doors across the width
- We use locally grown fresh food, with the best quality
- Home-Made Egyptian Food
- Separation of Wastes.
- All required life jackets and
- Fire extinguishers
- 4 cabins 12m 2 each
- 1 suite 22 m2
- 35m long, 6.5m wide
- Tugboat on a 40m rope
Nile cruise Luxor Aswan Itinerary
There are two programs…
The first one is The Aswan Luxor Cruise which is every Friday includes visiting Aswan, Luxor, Esna, and Kom Ombo monuments.
The other Program is Luxor Aswan Cruise, and this is every Monday and it includes Luxor, Edfu, Kom Ombo, Esna, and Aswan important locations and monuments. Choose the Cruise that suits you.
Enjoy the best Nile Cruise “Abundance Dahabiya” in Summer and Winter with the best prices and services in the market.
Pack Your Bags we will take to the best Nile tour.
04 Days Aswan Luxor Cruise (Every Friday)
Day 1: Friday
We will be meeting you at the Airport/Train station, and we will be taking you to Dahabiya Abundance Nile Cruise so we can start Aswan and Luxor tours . Select your Cabins and meet our team and crew. We will start sailing in Aswan and start our magical Aswan city tour.
- Kom Ombo: Our first stop will be in Kom Ombo where we will be visiting Kom Ombo Temple where we will visit The Temple of Horus and Sobek, The Crocodile God. You will be having one of the best tours in Aswan city tour.
- Meals: Dinner, and Lunch.
Day 2: Saturday
While we continue our Nile cruise luxor aswan, the next day we will be discovering the great antiques of the pharaonic rulers In Edfu. We will be having one of the best Aswan City tour.
- Edfu: We will be visiting the Temple of Edfu.
- The temple of Horus the best maintained Temple in all of Egypt.
- • Meals: Breakfast ,Dinner and Lunch.
Day 3: Sunday
Our Nile cruise Luxor Aswan journey will continue to Esna, where we will be enjoying the view of the Nile the Visit the Temple of Khanum in Esna.
- The Temple of Khanum
- Continue sailing to Luxor and visiting the East Bank
- Karnak temple
- Spending the Overnight in Luxor
- Meals: Breakfast, lunch, and dinner onboard
Day 4: Monday
After breakfast we will be checking out from the Nile cruise and then we will continue our last trip in the Nile Cruise Luxor Aswan tour where we will finish our day by going to Luxor to have our Luxor tours.
- Visiting West Bank:
- Valley of the kings,
- The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
- Colossi of Memnon
The Captain and his crew will bid you.
05 Days Luxor Aswan Cruise (Every Monday)
Day 1: Monday
We will be meeting you at the Airport/ Train station where we will be taking you to Dahabiya Abundance Nile Cruise so we can start Aswan and Luxor tours. Select your cabins and meet the team and the crew. We will start our magnificent Nile tour starting from Esna and then Sailing to Luxor to begin our Luxor tours.
- Esna: We will be taking you to Esna as we will be visiting the Temple of Khnum, which was built during the reign of King Tuthmosis III.
- Luxor: We will continue sailing our Nile Cruise Luxor Aswan . As we will be starting with Luxor tours. Our first stop in Luxor is Luxor East Bank where will be seeing the monuments of Luxor and visiting the Karnak temples.
- We will be spending the Overnight in Luxor
- Meals: Lunch and dinner onboard
Day 2: Tuesday
Our Nile Cruise Luxor Aswan is not over as we will continue sailing to Edfu and visit and discover the ancient mysteries of Ancient Egypt.
- Edfu: We will arrive at Edfu visiting the Temple of Horus, as it is the best-preserved temple in Egypt.
- Waddi Shat: We will take you to Waddi Shat as we will be taking a walk through the village and see the ancient drawings on the rocks.
- Gebel El Silsila: We will be staying at Gebel El Silsila as we will be having dinner there.
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, and dinner onboard
Day 3: Wednesday
We As we are still in Gebel El Silsila, we will be enjoying the best view of the Nile on the island, we will then continue our cruise and our visits to Aswan City Tour in Kom Ombo.
- The temple of Kom Ombo where we will be visiting The Temple of Horus and Sobek.
- We will spending the overnight in Aswan.
- Meals: breakfast, lunch, and dinner, onboard.
Day 4: Thursday
In the morning we will be having breakfast in the Nile Cruise and we will continue visiting Aswan Monuments.
- Visiting high dam
- Temple of Philae
- The Unfinished Obelisk
- Overnight in Aswan
- Meals breakfast, lunch, and dinner onboard.
Day 5: Friday
We will be having our last breakfast.
Check out from the cruise.
The Captain and his crew will bid you.
- Meals: Breakfast
- Twin beds
Each cabin has:
- Private balcony
- 2 windows on each side
- Private Bathroom
- Shower Cabinet
- Small tub 4.5m
- A/C in all cabins
- Hair dryer
- Room service 24/7
- Daily Cleaning
- Daily changing sheets and Towels
Nile cruise luxor aswan prices
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure.
- Accommodation on board 5 star Nile Dahabiya on full board basis.
- The Assistance of our personal during your stay and excursions
- All Nile Cruise excursions as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical places.
- All transfers by private deluxe air condition vehicle.
- Egyptology guide during your tours.
- All service charges & taxes.
- Any extras not mentioned in the trip.
- Any optional tours may occur.
price notes :
6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- The prices quoted are per person.
- The prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible.
- Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
- Christmas, New Year, and Easter time have a special price due to the high demand.
Free Cancellation until 40 days before arrival date.
If the guest canceled after 40 days before arrival, Cancellation fees apply with an amount of 50% of the deposited amount.
For more inquires about the cancellation policy you can contact us through our Facebook Page.
Summary of Nile Cruise Luxor Aswan
Throughout Our Trip, you will see the great monuments of Egypt while floating in the Nile Cruise Luxor Aswan. With Egypt Trippers you will get the best prices with the most luxurious services. Luxor Aswan Cruise will take you to Kom Ombo, the city of gold, the Temple of Horus, and Sobek. Discover the home of Horus in Edfu, the beauty of the Luxor and Aswan. The amazement will continue to Esna. We will be visiting the Temple of Khnum. Lastly, we will be on a trip to Gibil El Silsila, where you will be enjoying the warm atmosphere.