Movenpick Royal Lotus Nile Cruise
Movenpick Royal Lotus tour details
Travel back in time and enjoy the stay on Movenpick Royal Lotus Nile Cruise. Discover the myths and civilization of Ancient Egypt. You will be enjoying both the Simplicity and the civilization , which are gathered in one place Luxor Aswan. We will show you the beauty of Aswan City and Kom Ombo, the city of gold. Enjoy the wonderful weather on one of the best Nile Cruise. We will be visiting the home of Amon, Luxor. You will be visiting the West Bank, the Karnak Temple, and The Temple Queen Hatshepsut, and the Unfinished Obelisk. With Movenpick Royal Lotus you will have a trip you will never forget.
Movenpick Royal Lotus ‘s facilities
- WiFi in all areas
- Suite and salon
- Water filters.
- Swimming pool, bar & Sun deck
- Spa and message center
- All required life jackets.
- Fire extinguishers.
- We use locally grown fresh food, with the best quality.
- Home-Made Egyptian Food.
- Separation of Wastes.
- Swiss-quality service.
Movenpick Royal Lotus Itinerary
With Movenpick Royal Lotus There are two programs…
The first one is The Aswan Luxor Cruise which is every Friday includes visiting Aswan, Luxor, Esna, and Kom Ombo monuments.
The other Program is Luxor Aswan Cruise, and this is every Monday and it includes Luxor, Edfu, Kom Ombo, Esna, and Aswan important locations and monuments.
Choose the Cruise that suits you.
Enjoy the quality and the comfort with “Movenpick Royal Lotus” in Summer and Winter with the best prices and services in the market.
Pack Your Bags we will take to the best Nile tour.
04 Days Aswan Luxor Cruise(Every Friday)
Day 1: Friday
- We will be meeting you at the Airport/Train station, and we will be taking you to Movenpick Royal Lotus so we can start Aswan and Luxor tours . Select your Cabins and meet our team and crew. We will start sailing in Aswan and start our magical Aswan City Tour.
- We will be Visiting the high dam and see the beauty of the Nubian Village
- Then We will be visiting the Philae temple.
- Spending Overnight in Aswan.
- Meals: Lunch & Dinner on board.
Day 2: Saturday
- Movenpick Royal Lily Nile Cruise will be taking you to Kom Ombo where we will be visiting Kom Ombo Temple. In the Temple of Kom Ombo we will find one of many Horus’s Temples one them is The Temple of Horus and Sobek, The Crocodile God. You will be having one of the best tours in Aswan city tour. Visiting the temple of Kom Ombo
- Visiting the temple of Kom Ombo
- Spending the overnight in Aswan
- Meals : breakfast, lunch, and dinner on board
Day 3: Sunday
- Movenpick Royal Lotus Luxor Aswan journey will continue to Esna, where we will be enjoying the view of the Nile the Visit the Temple of Khanum in Esna.
- Luxor East Bank
- Visiting Edfu temple
- Continue sailing to
- Visiting Luxor and Karnak temple.
- Spending Overnight in Luxor
- Meal breakfast ,lunch ,dinner onboard.
Day 4: Monday
- After breakfast we will be checking out from the Movenpick Royal Lotus Nile cruise and then we will continue our last trip in the Nile Cruise to Luxor Aswan tour where we will finish our day by going to Luxor to have our Luxor tours.
- Check out
- After breakfast we will be checking out from the cruise.
- Visiting Valley of the Kings.
- The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
- Colossi of Memnon
- Meals: breakfast
05 Days Luxor Aswan Cruise (Every Monday)
Day 1: Monday
We will be meeting you at the Airport/ Train station where we will be taking you to Movenpick Royal Lotus Nile Cruise so we can start our Aswan and Luxor tours. Select your cabins and meet the team and the crew. We will start our magnificent Nile tour starting from Esna and then Sailing to Luxor to begin our Luxor tours.
- Arrival to Luxor.
- Check in to the cruise.
- Visiting Luxor East Bank: Luxor & Karnak temples.
- Spending the Overnight in Luxor.
- Meals: Lunch and dinner onboard.
Day 2: Tuesday
- Our Movenpick Royal Lotus Nile Cruise Luxor Aswan is not over as we will continue sailing to Edfu and visit and discover the ancient mysteries of Ancient Egypt. After breakfast, you will start visiting the west bank.
- Visiting the west bank
- Tour: Valley of the kings,
The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
Colossi of Memnon
- Spending the overnight n Luxor.
- Meals: breakfast, lunch, and dinner onboard.
Day 3: Wednesday
- We will still be discovering the mysteries of Ancient Egypt in Luxor and Aswan on our Movenpick Royal Lotus. In the morning we will be having breakfast and then we will be finishing the tour in Luxor and we will start our cruise to Aswan City. Edfu – Kom Ombo – Sail to Aswan
- We will be having breakfast.
- Tour :
The temple of Edfu.
Sailing to Kom Ombo.
Visiting the temple of Kom Ombo.
- Spending the overnight in Aswan.
- Meals: breakfast, lunch, and dinner onboard.
Day 4: Thursday
- In the next morning we will be having breakfast on Movenpick Royal Lily Nile Cruise and we will continue our journey to Aswan city.
- Visiting high dam,
- Temple of Philae.
- The Unfinished Obelisk
- Spending the Overnight in Aswan
- Meals breakfast, lunch, and dinner onboard
Day 5: Friday
- We will be having our last breakfast,
- Check out.
- The Captain and his crew will bid you farewell.
- Twin beds
- Luxuriously furnished
- A/C in all cabins
Each cabin has:
- Panoramic windows in each cabin.
- A Fantastic view of the beauty of the Land.
- Private Bathroom
- Shower room
- Cabins are fully air-conditioned.
- Internet access.
- Telephone system with international calls.
- Room service 24/7
- Daily Cleaning
- Safe box in each cabin
- Climate control
Movenpick Royal Lotus prices
- Accommodation onboard of the Movenpick Royal Lotus Nile Cruise based on Full board basis.
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure.
- All Nile Cruise visits as per the itinerary
- All transfers by a last model air-conditioned deluxe private vehicle
- The assistance and follow up during your stay and excursions
- Entrance fees to all sights in the cruise itinerary
- Private Egyptologist English-speaking tour guide(s)
- All transfers with experienced driver(s).
- All service charges and taxes.
- All personal expenses like laundry etc.
- Any Optional tours.
- Any extra meals and beverages.
price notes :
6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- The prices quoted are per person.
- The prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible.
- Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
- Christmas, New Year, and Easter time have a special price due to the high demand..
Free Cancellation until 40 days before arrival date.
If the guest canceled after 40 days before arrival, Cancellation fees apply with an amount of 50% of the deposited amount.
For more inquires about the cancellation policy you can contact us through our Facebook Page.