Movenpick Royal Lily Nile Cruise
Movenpick Royal Lily Nile Cruise tour details
Movenpick Royal Lily ‘s facilities
- WiFi in all areas
- Deluxe Cabins
- Spa center and message
- Swimming pool, bar & Sun deck.
- All required life jackets.
- Fire extinguishers.
- We use locally grown fresh food, with the best quality.
- Home-Made Egyptian Food.
- Separation of Wastes.
- Swiss-quality service
Movenpick Royal Lily Nile cruise Itinerary
The first one is The Aswan Luxor Cruise which is every Friday includes visiting Aswan, Luxor, Esna, and Kom Ombo monuments.
The other Program is Luxor Aswan Cruise, and this is every Monday and it includes Luxor, Edfu, Kom Ombo, Esna, and Aswan important locations and monuments. Choose the Cruise that suits you.
Enjoy the quality and the comfort with “Movenpick Royal Lily Nile Cruise” in Summer and Winter with the best prices and services in the market.
Pack Your Bags we will take to the best Nile tour.
Day 1: Friday
- Visiting the high dam and Philae temple.
- Spending the overnight in Aswan.
- Meals: Lunch & Dinner on board.
Day 2: Saturday
Overnight in Aswan
Meals : Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner on board
Day 3: Sunday
Continue sailing to Luxor and visiting the East bank : Luxor and Karnak temple.
Spending the Overnight in Luxor
Meal: breakfast ,lunch ,and dinner onboard.
Day 4: Monday
- After breakfast we will be checking out from the Nile cruise and then we will continue our last trip in the Nile Cruise Luxor Aswan tour where we will finish our day by going to Luxor to have our Luxor tours.
- After breakfast check out from the cruise.
- Visiting west bank Valley of the Kings.
- The temple of Queen Hatshepsut
- Colossi of Memnon
- Meals: breakfast
Day 1: Monday
Arrival to Luxor
Check in to the cruise
Visiting Luxor East bank : Luxor & Karnak temples
Spending the overnight in Luxor
Meals: lunch dinner onboard
Day 2: Tuesday
- The Valley of the Kings
- The temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
- Colossi of Memnon
- We will be spending Overnight in Luxor.
- Meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner onboard.
Day 3: Wednesday
- Visiting the temple of Edfu
- Sailing to Kom Ombo
- visiting the temple of Kom Ombo
- Overnight in Aswan
- Meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner onboard
Day 4: Thursday
- Visiting high dam,
- Temple of Philae
- The Unfinished Obelisk
- Spending overnight in Aswan.
- Meals breakfast, lunch, dinner onboard.
Day 5: Friday
- Check out from the cruise.
- Departure transfer
- The Captain Mohammed and his crew will bid you farewell.
- Two twin beds are approximately 22 square meters.
- Panoramic windows in each cabin
- Cabins are fully air-conditioned.
Enjoy a balcony that has a Nile View.
- Private bath/shower
- Climate control
- Safe box in each cabin
- Telephone system with international calls.
- Room service 24/7
- Daily Cleaning
- Daily changing sheets and Towels
Movenpick Royal Lily Nile Cruise prices
- The Price does not include Movenpick Royal Lily Nile Cruise booking only, it also includes the accommodation onboard the Nile cruises based on a Full board basis.
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure.
- All Nile Cruise visits as per the itinerary.
- All transfers by a last model air-conditioned deluxe private vehicle.
- The assistance and follow up during your stay and excursions.
- Entrance fees to all sights in the cruise itinerary.
- Private Egyptologist English-speaking tour guide (s).
- All transfers with experienced driver (s).
- All service charges and taxes.
- Any extra meals and beverages.
- All personal expenses like laundry etc.
- Any Optional tours may require.
price notes :
6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.
- The prices quoted are per person.
- The prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible.
- Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
- Christmas, New Year, and Easter time have a special price due to the high demand.
If the guest canceled after 40 days before arrival, Cancellation fees apply with an amount of 50% of the deposited amount.
For more inquires about the cancellation policy you can contact us through our Facebook Page.