Luxor Day Tour Visit East and West Nile Banks
Enjoy A day tour where you will visit East and West Bank in Luxor. Discover Egypt’s Ancient civilization’s mystery on the Karnak Temple walls and the Valley of the Kings and Queens. The tour takes about 6 hours, starting every day from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm.
the places you will visit
At 7:00 am Pickup from your Hotel or Nile Cruise in Luxor or even from Luxor airport by our team. We will transfer you by Private A/C Vehicle to the most critical locations in Luxor.
You will be Crossing the Nile, drive to the Valley of Kings, visit tombs of different Dynasties. Visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut (Deir El Bahari Temple), the only woman who ruled pharaonic ancient Egypt.
You will also visit The Colossi of Memnon, two gigantic sitting statues representing Amenophis III face the Nile.
Then Visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
East Bank Tour
You will visit Karnak and Luxor Temples Excursion to the Luxor Temple to see its courtyard and Ramses the Great’s granite statues—proceeding to Karnak Temple is series of temples built in different reigns.
Starting by the Avenue of Sphinxes, visit the Unfinished Propylon, the Hypostyle Hall with its 134 gigantic columns, the Obelisks of Queen Hatshepsut and Tuthmosis III, the temple of Amon adorned with lotus and papyrus designs, the Granite Scarbeus of Amenophis III and the Sacred Lake.
Later you will be driven back to your hotel in Luxor. It even can be ended at Luxor airport.
- Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private Licensed English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- lunch at a good quality restaurant
- All service charges & taxes
- Personal expenses
price notes :
0 – 05.99 Free of Charge
6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- Tour price currency is set to USD, but you can pay in Euro or British pound.
- The prices quoted are per person.
- The prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible.
- Once your tour is confirmed, we guarantee the price is unchangeable.
- Christmas, New Year, and Easter time have a special price due to the high demand.
Free Cancellation until 40 days before arrival date.
If the guest canceled after 40 days before arrival, Cancellation fees apply with 50% of the deposited amount.
For more inquires about the cancellation policy, you can contact us through our Facebook Page.