Luxor Day Tour To Dendara and Abydos Temples
Start your tour to North Luxor in the early morning, visit the temple of Hathor at Denderah and the temple of Abydos. It is an exciting guided tour full of knowledge about the Pharaoh’s history. This tour takes about 10 Hours Runs daily from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm
the places you will visit
Start your breakfast at 7:00 am. Our team will pick you up from your Hotel or your Nile Cruise. You will be transferred to Abydos City to see the most preserved temples in the world.
The ancient Egyptian believed in god (Lord of the underworld) to be buried there.
Once you arrive at Abydos, you will see the ancient sites;
.Abydos city in Sohag Government, 135 km from Luxor and 420 km to Cairo. Our first stop will be in Abydos Temple, a temple dedicated to Hathor, the god of the underworld.
Then continue to Dandarah to visit Hathor Temple, the god of love and joy. The temple is located in Dandarah , which is situated north of Luxor.Dandarah is one of the most preserved temples, as you can see the drawings on the wall, and it’s still visible by the colors. It is known as the Temple of Seti.
At the end of the tour, around 5:00 pm, transfer back to the destination in Luxor.
- Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private Licensed English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- All service charges & taxes
- Personal expenses
price notes :
0 – 05.99 Free of Charge
6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- Tour price currency is set to USD, but you can pay in Euro or British pound.
- The prices quoted are per person.
- The prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible.
- Once your tour is confirmed, we guarantee the price is unchangeable.
- Christmas, New Year, and Easter time have a special price due to the high demand.
Free Cancellation until 40 days before arrival date.
If the guest canceled after 40 days before arrival, Cancellation fees apply with 50% of the deposited amount.
For more inquires about the cancellation policy, you can contact us through our Facebook Page.