Farah Nile Cruise
Farah Nile Cruise tour details
The Elegant Farah Nile Cruise is one of the most comfortable and luxurious Nile Cruises from Aswan to Luxor.
with Farah Nile Cruise enjoy and adventure that will take you to Old Egypt. Enjoy a magnificent view in the middle of the Nile with a 5-star floating hotel “Farah Nile Cruise“. You will discover the myths and civilization of Ancient Egypt in Luxor and Aswan. You will see the beautiful scenes and the mesmerizing monuments. Farah Nile Cruise will be taking us on a journey to Aswan City where you will visit the City of Gold, Kom Ombo and many other important locations. On our tour to Luxor we will enjoy the a tour in Luxor by visiting the West Bank, the Karnak Temple, and The Temple Queen Hatshepsut, and the unfinished Obelisk.
Don’t miss Farah Nile Cruise.
Farah Nile Cruise ‘s facilities
- Attractive large restaurant in the lower deck
- Spacious lounge and unique reception
- Mezzanine floor with gift shop, and boutiques
- Sundeck with large swimming pool along with pool bar
- Steam, Sauna, and massage room
- specific choices for vegetarians “lunch & dinner.
- WI-FI Internet connection all over the ship
- All required life jackets.
- Fire extinguishers.
- We use locally grown fresh food, with the best quality.
- Home-Made Egyptian Food.
- Separation of Wastes.
- Telescope on Sundeck
- Discotheque and daily entertainment
- Complete water purification station.
Farah Nile Cruise Itinerary
With Farah Nile Cruise
There are two programs…
The first one is The Aswan Luxor Cruise which is every Friday includes visiting Aswan, Luxor, Esna, and Kom Ombo monuments.
The other Program is Luxor Aswan Cruise, and this is every Monday and it includes Luxor, Edfu, Kom Ombo, Esna, and Aswan important locations and monuments. Choose the Cruise that suits you.
Enjoy the quality and the comfort with “ Farah Nile Cruise” in Summer and Winter with the best prices and services in the market.
Pack Your Bags we will take to the best Nile tour.
Day 1: Friday
We will be meeting you at the Airport/Train station, and we will be taking you to Farah Nile Cruise as we can start our magnificent Nile cruise in Aswan and Luxor tours.
Select your Cabins and meet our team and crew. We will start sailing in Aswan and start our magical Aswan city tour.
- Visiting the High dam and Philae temple.
- Spending the overnight in Aswan.
- Meals: Lunch & Dinner on board.
Day 2: Saturday
Our adventure in Aswan Luxor is not over as Farah Nile Cruise will be taking you to Kom Ombo where we will be visiting Kom Ombo Temple.
Kom Ombo Temple: In the Temple of Kom Ombo we will find one of many Horus’s Temples, one of them is The Temple of Horus and Sobek, The Crocodile God. You will be having one of the best tours in Aswan city tour. Visiting the temple of Kom Ombo
Visiting the temple of Kom Ombo
Overnight in Aswan
Meals : breakfast,lunch,dinner on board
Day 3: Sunday
Enjoy the Nile view with the Farah Nile Cruise.
The Farah Nile Cruise Luxor Aswan journey will continue to Edfu, where we will be enjoying the view of the Nile and Visit the Edfu temple.
We will continue sailing to Luxor and visiting the East Bank: Luxor and Karnak temple.
Spending the Overnight in Luxor
Meal: breakfast, lunch, and dinner on board.
Day 4: Monday
After breakfast, we will be checking out from the Farah Nile cruise and then we will continue our last trip in the Nile Cruise Luxor Aswan tour where we will finish our day by going to Luxor to have our Luxor tours.
After breakfast check out from the cruise.
Visiting west bank Valley of the Kings.
The temple of Queen Hatshepsut
Colossi of Memnon
Day 1: Monday
We will be meeting you at the Airport/Train station, and we will be taking you to Farah Nile Cruise so we can start Aswan and Luxor tours . Select your Cabins and meet our team and crew. We will start sailing in Luxor and start our magical Luxor city tour.
- Visiting Luxor East bank : Luxor &Karnak temples.
- Spending the overnight in Luxor.
- Meals: lunch dinner onboard.
Day 2: Tuesday
Farah Nile Cruise will be continue its tour in Luxor where we will be visiting the rest of teh East Bank temples. After breakfast, you will start visiting the west bank.
- The Valley of the Kings
- The temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
- Colossi of Memnon
- We will be spending Overnight in Luxor.
- Meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner onboard.
Day 3: Wednesday
Farah Nile Cruise will be taking you to Kom Ombo where we will be visiting Kom Ombo Temple. In the Temple of Kom Ombo we will find one of many Horus’s Temples one them is The Temple of Horus and Sobek, The Crocodile God. You will be having one of the best tours in Aswan city tour. Visiting the temple of Kom Ombo
- Visiting the temple of Edfu
- Sailing to Kom Ombo
- visiting the temple of Kom Ombo
- Overnight in Aswan
- Meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner onboard
Day 4: Thursday
Our tour in Aswan is not over as we will be continue visiting the the most amazing places in Aswan In the morning we will be having breakfast
- Visiting high dam,
- Temple of Philae
- The Unfinished Obelisk
- Spending overnight in Aswan.
- Meals breakfast, lunch, dinner onboard.
Day 5: Friday
After breakfast we will be checking out from the cruise. The Captain and his crew will bid you farewell.
- Panoramic windows in each cabin
- Cabins are fully air-conditioned.
Great viewSoundproof large panoramic windows ( French Balcony )
- Private bathroom, hairdryer, and bathtub
- Jacuzzi in the suites only
- Climate control
- Safe box in each cabin
- Telephone system with international calls.
- Daily treatment for all cabins ( fruit basket – cookies – etc. )
- Smoke Detector System in each cabin.
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- LCD TV- Marine Satellite
- Private safe box
- Room service 24/7
- Daily Cleaning
- Daily changing sheets and Towels
Farah Nile Cruise prices
- The Price does not include Farah Nile Cruise booking only, it also includes the accommodation onboard the Nile cruises based on a Full board basis.
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure.
- All Nile Cruise visits as per the itinerary.
- All transfers by a last model air-conditioned deluxe private vehicle.
- The assistance and follow up during your stay and excursions.
- Entrance fees to all sights in the cruise itinerary.
- Private Egyptologist English-speaking tour guide (s).
- All transfers with experienced driver (s).
- All service charges and taxes.
- Any extra meals and beverages.
- All personal expenses like laundry etc.
- Any Optional tours may require.
price notes :
6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.
- The prices quoted are per person.
- The prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible.
- Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
- Christmas, New Year, and Easter time have a special price due to the high demand.
If the guest canceled after 40 days before arrival, Cancellation fees apply with an amount of 50% of the deposited amount.
For more inquires about the cancellation policy you can contact us through our Facebook Page.
With Farah Nile Cruise, you will see the great monuments of Egypt in floating hotel. With Egypt Trippers you will get the best prices with the best quality and the most luxurious and the most comfortable Nile Cruise services. Farah Nile Cruise will take you on Luxor Aswan Cruise, we will be taking you to Kom Ombo, the city of gold. You will love the magnificent tour of the Temple of Horus, and Sobek. Discover the home of Horus in Edfu, the beauty of the Luxor and Aswan. The amazement will continue to Esna. We will be visiting the Temple of Khnum. Lastly, we will be on a trip to Gibil El Silsila, where you will be enjoying the warm atmosphere. Enjoy the most breathtaking cruise with Farah Nile Cruise.