9 Days Cairo , Aswan Luxor Nile Cruise
9 DAYS CAIRO , ASWAN LUXOR NILE CRUISE
Cairo ⇒ Aswan⇒ Luxor
Enjoy 9 Days Cairo, and Aswan Luxor Nile Cruise of adventure and excitement in this tour. See the fantastic Egypt where you will see the Pyramids of Giza and the magnificent Temples in Aswan and Luxor. See monuments that have stayed for thousands of years and made many people wonder for years about how Ancient Egyptians build those beautiful monuments.
See the beautiful Cairo and its wonderful building surrounded by the Nile. You will see the Great Pyramids, the beautiful Mosques, and the antiques of Old Egypt in the Egyptian Museum.
You will also please your eyes with the beauty of Aswan and Luxor monuments, where you will see the beautiful temples of Karnak and Luxor. You also see the valley of the Kings and the beautiful and mesmerizing Aswan and its colorful houses.
9 DAYS EGYPT TOUR ELEMENTS
Cairo: City of thousand minarets
- Visit the beautiful Cairo and its remarkable monuments; Cairo has always been the center of many cultures due to its unique location and warm temperature.
- Cairo, or as it’s said, “ Al-Qahirah, means the conqueror or the victorious. Cairo was the place where the holy family took refuge in Cairo during their escape. Cairo’s architecture reveals the multi-cultural monuments in Cairo as it combines Mosques, Citadels, and Churches.
- It also includes the Ancient Egyptian Monuments in Giza, such as The Pyramids of Giza, where it holds one of the Seven Wonders, the great pyramid of King Khufu. The Great Sphinx is a representative of King Chappen.
- The Egyptian Museum includes one of the most valuable pieces of antiques from different ages. All of this architecture is Cairo is a place that is a combination of the modern and the ancient period; you can see the whole city from the top of Cairo tower.
- We will show the best places in Egypt and specifically in Cairo.
Aswan: The City of Gold
- Known as “ land of the Gold “ due to all the monuments, temples, and pharaonic tombs explored. Aswan is considered the Southern gate of Egypt.
- Aswan is well known for its beautiful islands and fantastic house colors. There are many islands like Philae Island, Abu Simbel temple, Plants island, Aswan museum for Alfanten island.
- Aswan is most Famous for the Egyptian High Dam and Nasser Lake.
- Aswan Tour is one of the most wanted tours in Egypt. People from different parts of the world come to see this beautiful city with its fascinating monuments.
Luxor: The City of the Hundred Gates
- Luxor is in “Thebes,” the capital of the Ancient Egyptian civilization and named “city of the sun.”
- It contains most of the antiquities of ancient Egypt.
- Luxor hosts the most significant temple and one of the oldest temples worldwide, named “Karnak temple.”
- Luxor is the biggest open-air museum globally; wherever you look, there are antiques and ruins.
9 DAYS EGYPT TOUR PACKAGE
Enjoy a trip of 9 Days to Cairo and Luxor Aswan Nile Cruise and experience many exciting activities in Egypt. Your tour will begin in Cairo, where you will visit the Pyramids Sphinx, Sakkara Pyramids, and the Egyptian Museum. In Luxor and Aswan you will enjoy your time with Nile Cruise to have a magnificent view. See the temples and the drawings that have been on the walls for thousands of years.
9 DAYS EGYPT TOUR
Cover most of Egypt
Multiple payment methods
Multiple payment methods
9 DAYS EGYPT TOUR ITINERARY
Day 01:Arrival in Cairo
We will pick you up from the Airport/Train station then we will transfer you by private A/C car to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 04Abu Simbel temple & overnight in Aswan
Start your day by having breakfast; Our team will pick you up from the hotel to drop you off at Cairo International Airport to take your flight to Abu Simbel.
Once you arrive in Abu Simbel, your tour will start
In ancient times, we knew the original site as Meha, and it was first documented in the 18th Dynasty when Ay and Horemheb had rock-cut chapels hewn in the hills to the south.
- Abu Simbel Temples: You will visit Abu Simbel Temples, which King Ramses II built. Ramesses II created the first temple, and it is dedicated to the famous god. He saved the second temple to himself and his beautiful wife, Queen Nefertari.
You will spend your overnight at the Nile Cruise in Aswan.
Day 07Luxor West Bank & Fly back to Cairo
Start your day by having breakfast on the Nile Cruise; After breakfast, you will continue your tour to West Bank, where you will visit the Valley of the Kings.
- Valley of Kings: You will visit the Valley of the Kings and The Valley of the Queens. There are many magnificent tombs with drawings and superb architecture that have stayed for thousands of years.
- The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut: Excursion to the Necropolis of Thebes, on the Western bank. Crossing the Nile, drive to the Valley of Kings; visit the tombs of various Dynasties, The Temple of Deir El Bahari. Visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
- Colossi of Memnon: On the return journey, stop at the Colossi of Memnon, two gigantic sitting statues representing Amenophis III facing the Nile.
After your magnificent tour to Luxor West Bank, you will be transferred to Luxor Airport to take a flight to Cairo.
Day 02:Great Pyramids tours
Start your day with breakfast in the Hotel; our team will pick you up from the hotel to start our Egypt Pyramids Tour, where you will visit the amazing The Great Pyramids of Egypt, Sakara Pyramids, and Memphis.
- Giza Pyramids Tour: Visit the Giza Pyramids Tour – Khufu, Khafre, and Menkaure. Khufu is one of the most colossal ever built. Giza pyramids tour is not over as you will have a close-up look at Sphinx–a massive funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with king Chephren’s face.
- Saqqara Tomb Tour: We will proceed to the city of Saqqara, where you will be so excited by exploring The Step Pyramid of King Djoser. Discover the secrets of the Saqqara Tomb that until now Egyptologists are still finding out. King Djoser’s pyramid is one of the most exciting stories as King Djoser asked his chief Architect Imhotep to create something different to be buried.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 05Edfu & Kom Ombo Temples
Start your day by having breakfast on the Nile Cruise; We will start our tour to Edfu Temple and Kom Ombo Temple.
- Edfu Temple: Our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel to enjoy a day tour to the Temple of Edfu, where you will visit the majestic temple dedicated to Horus, which is considered the most-preserved cult temple in Egypt. As mentioned in Egyptian myths, it was the place where Horus revenged the murder of his father Osiris by killing Seth.
- Temple of Kom Ombo: Sail to Kom Ombo city and visit the Temple of Kom Ombo, standing and overlooking the Nile. This temple is different because it has a double entrance; Each one dedicates one to divinity: “Haroeris” with his falcon head and “Sobek” with his crocodile head.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 08 Islamic and Coptic Cairo
Start your day by having breakfast and then visit Islamic and Coptic Cairo.
- The Mosque-Madrassa of Sultan Hassan: This mosque was built in the Mamluk-era in 3 years only. The Mosque of Sultan Hassan is considered remarkable for its size and its beautiful architecture.
- The Hanging Church: The Hanging Church, with its Roman architect, the Hanging Church will see the beautiful Hanging Church, one of the oldest Christian churches in Egypt. It is dedicated to Virgin Mary. Some people call it the Church of the Virgin Mary.
- Monastery and Church of St. George: Continue to see Monastery Church. This church was build in 1909 as a circular church. It is one of the few remaining circular churches in the Middle East.
- Abu Serga: It is the place where the Holy Family after fleeing Israel from King Herod. It is 24 marble columns depicting the 12 apostles.
- Ben Ezra Synagogue: In a garden, you will see one of the oldest buildings in Egypt. The Synagogue was damaged after 1967, but now it is completely renovated.
- Khan El Khalili: Visit Khan El Khalili Bazaars. Shops in this district are legendary for fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques, etc.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 03Egyptian Museum & the citadel of Saladin
Start your day by having breakfast; Our team will pick you up from the hotel to start your tour to the Egyptian Museum and Citadel of Salah El-Din.
- Egyptian Museum: The Egyptian Museum, which is considered one of the most important museums, Egyptian Museum is a must-see. You will spend the day lost in Egypt’s antiques, treasures, and history. A rare collection of 5,000 years of art, history, and culture mingled in monuments and antiques in the museum. Over 250,000 artifacts are presented, including collecting treasures, gold, and jewelry that belonged to Tutankhamen.
- Salah Citadel: We will proceed to Old Cairo, where you can visit the Citadel of Salah El-Din, which played a significant role in protecting Egypt, as they considered it the seat of power for over 700 years. Salah El Din Citadel, a fortification that has three mosques and three museums. You will hear the in-depth history of this place. It has several significant monuments like The Mosque of Suleiman Pasha, The Alabaster Mosque, and the Mohamed Ali Mosque.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 06Luxor East bank Tours
Start your day by having breakfast on the Nile Cruise. You will start your tour as you will visit the Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple.
- Karnak Temple: Karnak Temples Complex, which is the largest structure ever built in the history of humanity. The Karnak is a group of temples built in different reigns; Starting by the Avenue of Sphinxes and the Unfinished Propylon. The temple also has The Hypostyle Hall with its 134 gigantic columns; and the Obelisks of Queen Hatshepsut and Tuthmosis III. The temple of Amon, the Granite Scarabeus of Amenophis III, and the Sacred Lake.
- Luxor Temple: Luxor Temple to see its courtyard and built by one king of the 12th dynasty and completed by the well-known king Ramses II. In the heart of ancient Thebes and, like Karnak, this temple was dedicated to the main/chief god Amun Re.
After the Luxor Temple tour, return to the Nile Cruise and enjoy the overnight in Luxor.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 09Final Departure<br />
Start your day by having breakfast, and then our team will transfer you to Cairo International Airport to take your flight back home.
9 DAYS EGYPT TOUR prices
- Meet and assist by our representatives at airports
- 5 nights hotel accommodation in Cairo hotel including breakfast
- 3 Nights in 5 star Nile Cruise on full board
- Domestic flight ticket Cairo / Abu Simbel / Aswan and Luxor / Cairo
- Entrance fees to all sites mentioned on the itinerary
- Lunch during Cairo Tours at high-quality restaurants
- Stands for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- All meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- All transfers by private air-conditioned Modern Vehicles
- Bottled water during the tours
- Qualified Egyptologist tour guide
- Portage when needed
- All service charges and taxes
- Visa Entry for Egypt.
- Personal items.
- Any meals not mentioned in the program.
- Any Optional tours.
price notes :
6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.
- The prices quoted are per person.
- The prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible.
- Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
- Christmas, New Year, and Easter time have a special price due to the high demand
For more inquires about the cancellation policy you can contact us through our Facebook Page.