9 Days Cairo, Luxor and Hurghada Tour Package
9 DAYS CAIRO, LUXOR AND HURGHADA TOUR PACKAGE
Cairo ⇒ Luxor⇒ Hurghada
9 Days Cairo, Luxor, and Hurghada, is a tour full of adventure and excitement in this tour. See the fantastic Egypt where you will see the Pyramids of Giza and the magnificent Temples in Aswan and Luxor. See monuments that have stayed for thousands of years and made many people wonder for years about how Ancient Egyptians build those beautiful monuments.
See the beautiful Cairo and its wonderful building surrounded by the Nile. You will see the Great Pyramids, the beautiful Mosques, and the antiques of Old Egypt in the Egyptian Museum.
You will also please your eyes with the beauty of Luxor monuments, where you will see the beautiful temples of Karnak and Luxor. You also see the valley of the Kings and the beautiful and mesmerizing Aswan and its colorful houses.
Enjoy your time in Hurghada, where you will do many activities such as Snorkeling and diving with the colorful corals and the beautiful sea creatures.
9 DAYS EGYPT TOUR ELEMENTS
Cairo: City of thousand minarets
- Visit the beautiful Cairo and its remarkable monuments; Cairo has always been the center of many cultures due to its unique location and warm temperature.
- Cairo, or as it’s said, “ Al-Qahirah, means the conqueror or the victorious. Cairo was the place where the holy family took refuge in Cairo during their escape. Cairo’s architecture reveals the multi-cultural monuments in Cairo as it combines Mosques, Citadels, and Churches.
- It also includes the Ancient Egyptian Monuments in Giza, such as The Pyramids of Giza, where it holds one of the Seven Wonders, the great pyramid of King Khufu. The Great Sphinx is a representative of King Chappen.
- The Egyptian Museum includes one of the most valuable pieces of antiques from different ages. All of this architecture is Cairo is a place that is a combination of the modern and the ancient period; you can see the whole city from the top of Cairo tower.
- We will show the best places in Egypt and specifically in Cairo.
Luxor: The City of the Hundred Gates
- Luxor is in “Thebes,” the capital of the Ancient Egyptian civilization and named “city of the sun.”
- It contains most of the antiquities of ancient Egypt.
- Luxor hosts the most significant temple and one of the oldest temples worldwide, named “Karnak temple.”
- Luxor is the biggest open-air museum globally; wherever you look, there are antiques and ruins.
Hurghada: Capital of Red sea
- Hurghada is considered one of the top 3 diving, snorkeling, and windsurfing sites in the world.
- Famous for its clear water and stunning coral reefs.
- It has many beautiful islands “ Giftun, Um Qamar, Magawesh, Abu Ramada, and more.”
- Hurghada hosts the most famous film festival in the middle east, the “ El-Gouna film festival “ at El-Gouna city every year.
9 DAYS EGYPT TOUR PACKAGE
Enjoy a 9 Days Cairo, Luxor, and Hurghada trip and experience many exciting activities in Egypt. Your tour will begin in Cairo, where you will visit the Pyramids Sphinx, Sakkara Pyramids, and the Egyptian Museum. In Luxor and Aswan you will enjoy your time with Nile Cruise to have a magnificent view. See the temples and the drawings that have been on the walls for thousands of years.
9 DAYS EGYPT TOUR
Cover most of Egypt
Multiple payment methods
Multiple payment methods
9 DAYS EGYPT TOUR ITINERARY
Day 01:Arrival in Cairo
We will pick you up from the Airport/Train station then we will transfer you by private A/C car to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
In the evening, we will pick you up from the Hotel to enjoy a dinner Cruise in Cairo, where you will enjoy a folkloric night with a belly dancing show.
Evening time, we will pick you up from your hotel to enjoy a Dinner Cruise.
Day 04Luxor tours
Start your day by having breakfast in the Hotel, and then our team will transfer you to begin our Luxor City tours.
- Valley of Kings: You will visit the Valley of the Kings and The Valley of the Queens. There are many magnificent tombs with drawings and superb architecture that have stayed for thousands of years.
- The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut: Excursion to the Necropolis of Thebes, on the Western bank. Crossing the Nile, drive to the Valley of Kings; visit the tombs of various Dynasties, The Temple of Deir El Bahari. Visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
- Colossi of Memnon: On the return journey, stop at the Colossi of Memnon, two gigantic sitting statues representing Amenophis III facing the Nile.
Continue Our tour to Luxor, where you will visit Karnak Temple.
- Karnak Temple: Karnak Temples Complex, which is the largest structure ever built in the history of humanity. The Karnak is a group of temples built in different reigns; Starting by the Avenue of Sphinxes and the Unfinished Propylon. The temple also has The Hypostyle Hall with its 134 gigantic columns; and the Obelisks of Queen Hatshepsut and Tuthmosis III. The temple of Amon, the Granite Scarabeus of Amenophis III, and the Sacred Lake.
Transfer to your hotel in Luxor overnight.
Start your day by having breakfast in the Hotel, and then start our magnificent adventure. Enjoy relaxing at the resort, swimming, and snorkling in the Red Sea.
- Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Soft Drinks
Day 02:Tour to Giza Pyramids, Memphis, and Sakkara
Start your day with breakfast in the Hotel; our team will pick you up from the hotel to start our Egypt Pyramids Tour, where you will visit the amazing The Great Pyramids of Egypt, Sakara Pyramids, and Memphis.
- Giza Pyramids Tour: Visit the Giza Pyramids Tour – Khufu, Khafre, and Menkaure. Khufu is one of the most colossal ever built. Giza pyramids tour is not over as you will have a close-up look at Sphinx–a massive funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with king Chephren’s face.
- Saqqara Tomb Tour: We will proceed to the city of Saqqara, where you will be so excited by exploring The Step Pyramid of King Djoser. Discover the secrets of Saqqara Tomb that until now Egyptologists are still finding out. King Djoser’s pyramid is one of the most exciting stories as King Djoser asked his chief Architect Imhotep to create something different to be buried.
- Memphis Tour Egypt: Finally, we will drive towards Memphis, as you will have Memphis Tours Egypt, where you can visit The Open-Air Museum, including King Ramses II’s marvelous monuments.
After you finish your tour, you will be transferred back to your Hotel.
Day 05Departure to Hurghada
You will take an AC vehicle to Hurghada, and on arrival, we will take you to the Hotel where you will stay during your time.
Day 08Departure to Cairo
Start your day by having breakfast, and then you’ll have the rest of the day to yourself. In the Afternoon, we will check out and transfer you to Hurghada Airport to take your flight to Cairo.
Day 03Tour to the Egyptian Museum & Old Sightseeing
Start your day by having breakfast, and then you will be transferred to visit the Egyptian Museum.
- Egyptian Museum: The Egyptian Museum, which is considered one of the most important museums, Egyptian Museum is a must-see. You will spend the day lost in Egypt’s antiques, treasures, and history. A rare collection of 5,000 years of art, history, and culture mingled in monuments and antiques in the museum. Over 250,000 artifacts are presented, including collecting treasures, gold, and jewelry that belonged to Tutankhamen.
- Salah Citadel: We will proceed to Old Cairo, where you can visit the Citadel of Salah El-Din, which played a significant role in protecting Egypt, as they considered it the seat of power for over 700 years. Salah El Din Citadel, a fortification that has three mosques and three museums. You will hear the in-depth history of this place. It has several significant monuments like The Mosque of Suleiman Pasha, The Alabaster Mosque, and the Mohamed Ali Mosque.
After this tour, you will be transferred to Cairo Airport to take your flight to Luxor.
Day 06-Safari by Quad
Safari by Quad and B.B.Q Dinner, overnight at your hotel.
Start your day by having breakfast and then enjoy a Safari by Quad and BBQ Dinner. You will have fun.
After that, we will get back to the hotel to spend the overnight there.
Day 09Final Departure
Start your day by having breakfast, and then our team will transfer you to Cairo International Airport to take your flight back home.
9 DAYS EGYPT TOUR prices
- 3 nights accommodation at five* hotel in Cairo
- 2 nights accommodation at 5* hotel in Luxor
- 3 nights accommodation at 5* hotel in Hurghada based on All Inclusive.
- The service of meet and assist at all your destinations.
- Flight tickets from Cairo to Luxor and from Hurghada to Cairo.
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated in the itinerary.
- Safari by Quads.
- Snorkeling excursion.
- All your tours and excursions are by a private Air-Conditioned Car
- An expert Egyptologist guide during all your visits.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Visa Entry for Egypt.
- Personal items.
- Any meals not mentioned in the program.
- Any Optional tours.
price notes :
6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.
- The prices quoted are per person.
- The prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible.
- Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
- Christmas, New Year, and Easter time have a special price due to the high demand
For more inquires about the cancellation policy you can contact us through our Facebook Page.