9 Days Cairo Aswan Luxor Nile Cruise and Alexandria
9 DAYS CAIRO , ASWAN LUXOR NILE CRUISE, and Alexandria
Cairo ⇒ Aswan⇒ Luxor
Enjoy 9 Days Cairo, Alexandria and Aswan Luxor Nile Cruise of adventure and excitement in this tour. See the fantastic Egypt where you will see the Pyramids of Giza and the magnificent Temples in Aswan and Luxor. See monuments that have stayed for thousands of years and made many people wonder for years about how Ancient Egyptians build those beautiful monuments.
See the beautiful Cairo and its wonderful building surrounded by the Nile. You will see the Great Pyramids, the beautiful Mosques, and the antiques of Old Egypt in the Egyptian Museum.
You will also please your eyes with the beauty of Aswan and Luxor monuments, where you will see the beautiful temples of Karnak and Luxor. You also see the valley of the Kings and the beautiful and mesmerizing Aswan and its colorful houses.
9 DAYS EGYPT TOUR ELEMENTS
Cairo: City of thousand minarets
- Visit the beautiful Cairo and its remarkable monuments; Cairo has always been the center of many cultures due to its unique location and warm temperature.
- Cairo, or as it’s said, “ Al-Qahirah, means the conqueror or the victorious. Cairo was the place where the holy family took refuge in Cairo during their escape. Cairo’s architecture reveals the multi-cultural monuments in Cairo as it combines Mosques, Citadels, and Churches.
- It also includes the Ancient Egyptian Monuments in Giza, such as The Pyramids of Giza, where it holds one of the Seven Wonders, the great pyramid of King Khufu. The Great Sphinx is a representative of King Chappen.
- The Egyptian Museum includes one of the most valuable pieces of antiques from different ages. All of this architecture is Cairo is a place that is a combination of the modern and the ancient period; you can see the whole city from the top of Cairo tower.
- We will show the best places in Egypt and specifically in Cairo.
Luxor: The City of the Hundred Gates
- Luxor is in “Thebes,” the capital of the Ancient Egyptian civilization and named “city of the sun.”
- It contains most of the antiquities of ancient Egypt.
- Luxor hosts the most significant temple and one of the oldest temples worldwide, named “Karnak temple.”
- Luxor is the biggest open-air museum globally; wherever you look, there are antiques and ruins.
Aswan: “ Land of the Gold”
- Known as “ land of the Gold “ due to all the monuments, temples, and pharaonic tombs explored. Aswan is considered the Southern gate of Egypt.
- Aswan is well known for its beautiful islands and fantastic house colors. There are many islands like Philae Island, Abu Simbel temple, Plants island, Aswan museum for Alfanten island.
- Aswan is most Famous for the Egyptian High Dam and Nasser Lake.
- Aswan Tour is one of the most wanted tours in Egypt. People from different parts of the world come to see this beautiful city with its fascinating monuments
Alexandria: The Pearl of the Mediterranean
– The second-largest city in Egypt
It was the capital of Egypt for centuries and was the center of many cultures too.
– Alexandria is famous for the great lighthouse which is one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
– The library of Alexandria contains a copy from each written book all over the world.
9 DAYS EGYPT TOUR PACKAGE
Enjoy a trip of 9 Days to Cairo , Alexandria and Luxor Aswan Nile Cruise and experience many exciting activities in Egypt. Your tour will begin in Cairo, where you will visit the Pyramids Sphinx, Sakkara Pyramids, and the Egyptian Museum. In Luxor and Aswan you will enjoy your time with Nile Cruise to have a magnificent view. See the temples and the drawings that have been on the walls for thousands of years.
9 DAYS EGYPT TOUR
Cover most of Egypt
Multiple payment methods
Multiple payment methods
9 DAYS EGYPT TOUR ITINERARY
Day 01:Arrival in Cairo
We will pick you up from the Airport/Train station then we will transfer you by private A/C car to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 04Edfu temple & Overnight in Luxor
Start your day by having breakfast on board and then visit Edfu Temple
- Edfu Temple: Our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel to enjoy a day tour to the Temple of Edfu, where you will visit the majestic temple dedicated to Horus, which is considered the most-preserved cult temple in Egypt. As mentioned in Egyptian myths, it was the place where Horus revenged the murder of his father Osiris by killing Seth.
You will later sail to Luxor, while sailing to Luxor you will enjoy the cruise pirates.
Day 07Alexandria Tour
Start your day by having breakfast and then travel to Alexandria by AC Car, then you will be transferred to Hotel.
- Library of Alexandria: Start the journey with the Library of Alexandria, the world’s most extensive library, as it contains 8 million books. Visit its open court where you can see Alexander the Great’s statue and the statue of Ptolemy the first, which was found underwater nearby.
- Citadel of Qaitbay: Continue to see the outside of Citadel of Qaitbay built on the same site as the ancient Lighthouse of Alexandria, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, the Most spectacular castle, a great photo stop.
- The Montaza Garden: The car will then take you to the gardens of Montaza. The beautiful coastline and all the city views are en route to Montaza Palace and gardens, which is approx 25 km away, including the old harbor of Alexandria, where we found 7000 monuments underwater.Visit the royal gardens of King Farouk and see the royal palaces of Haramlek and Salamlek, walk along the famous Montaza bridge and reach the Tea Palace island and see the royal beaches of the queens.
- AbouEl Abbas Mosque: Later, you will visit the prettiest and biggest mosque in the city, The Abbo Elabbas Mosque, and the strangest sight outside it.
- Stanley Bridge: the modern landmark of modern Alexandria, before visiting the old downtown of Alexandria and walking through the old city-center of Alexandria: built by Alexander the Great.
After this tour , get back to your hotel.
Overnight stay in Alexandria.
Day 02:Tour to Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum & overnight Sleeper train to Aswan
Start your day with breakfast in the Hotel; our team will pick you up from the hotel to start our Egypt Pyramids Tour, where you will visit the amazing Egyptian Museum and The Great Pyramids of Egypt.
- Egyptian Museum: The Egyptian Museum, which is considered one of the most important museums, Egyptian Museum is a must-see. You will spend the day lost in Egypt’s antiques, treasures, and history. A rare collection of 5,000 years of art, history, and culture mingled in monuments and antiques in the museum. Over 250,000 artifacts are presented, including collecting treasures, gold, and jewelry that belonged to Tutankhamen.
- Giza Pyramids Tour: Visit the Giza Pyramids Tour – Khufu, Khafre, and Menkaure. Khufu is one of the most colossal ever built. Giza pyramids tour is not over as you will have a close-up look at Sphinx–a massive funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with king Chephren’s face.
After this tour, we will transfer you to Aswan by train in sleeper train.
Day 05Luxor West Bank tours & Overnight in Luxor
Start your day by having breakfast and then continue your tour to visit the Valley of Kings , The Temple of Hatshepsut and Colossi of Menmon.
- Valley of Kings: You will visit the Valley of the Kings and The Valley of the Queens. There are many magnificent tombs with drawings and superb architecture that have stayed for thousands of years.
- The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut: Excursion to the Necropolis of Thebes, on the Western bank. Crossing the Nile, drive to the Valley of Kings; visit the tombs of various Dynasties, The Temple of Deir El Bahari. Visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
- Colossi of Memnon: On the return journey, stop at the Colossi of Memnon, two gigantic sitting statues representing Amenophis III facing the Nile.
Overnight at Luxor.
Day 08Alexandria to Cairo
Start your day by having Breakfast at the Hotel . Transfer to Cairo by A/C car. Arrival and transfer to the Hotel.
Overnight in Cairo
Day 03Aswan, Kom Ombo tours & Overnight in cruise
Start your day by having breakfast and after your breakfast to visit the High Dam and Temple of Philae.
High Dam: Discover the great city of Aswan, and the Egyptian president Gamal Abdel Nasser in 1960 AD to protect Egypt from the Nile flood erected The High Dam, one of the city’s essential assets.
- Temple of Philae: Enjoy sailing by motorboat until you reach Agilika Island, where you will visit the Temple of Philae, which was erected during the Greco-Roman period and dedicated to the goddess Isis.
Sail to Kom Ombo, and visit the Temple of Kom Ombo
- Temple of Kom Ombo: Drive to Kom Ombo city and visit the Temple of Kom Ombo, standing and overlooking the Nile. This temple is different because it has a double entrance; Each one dedicates one to divinity: “Haroeris” with his falcon head and “Sobek” with his crocodile head.
Spend the overnight there.
Day 06-Transfer to Cairo
Start your day by having breakfast and then transfer to the Train station to get back to Cairo.
Transfer to the train station for your overnight Sleeper train to Cairo. Dinner on the train. Overnight Sleeper train to Cairo.
Day 09Final Departure
Start your day by having breakfast, and then our team will transfer you to Cairo International Airport to take your flight back home.
9 DAYS EGYPT TOUR prices
- 2 Nights hotel accommodation in Cairo on
- 3 Nights on Cruise (Aswan & Luxor) full board (Sightseeing included).
- 1 Night hotel accommodation in Alexandria
- 2 Nights on Sleeper train on half board basis.
- 1 Day tour in Cairo visiting the Egyptian Museum, Pyramids, Sphinx .
- 1 Day tour in Alexandria
- All transfers in Cairo, Luxor, Aswan and Alexandria.
- Expert tour guide.
- All your tours and excursions are with Air-Conditioned vehicle.
- All your visits include entrance fees.
- Our prices include all taxes and services.
- Transfers by Air-Conditioned car: Cairo / Alexandria / Cairo
- Visa Entry for Egypt.
- Personal items.
- Any meals not mentioned in the program.
- Any Optional tours.
price notes :
6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.
- The prices quoted are per person.
- The prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible.
- Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
- Christmas, New Year, and Easter time have a special price due to the high demand
For more inquires about the cancellation policy you can contact us through our Facebook Page.
9 DAYS EGYPT TOUR PACKAGE
“ extra activities not included in your payment “
Hot Balloon: Should you want to make your stay in Luxor unforgettable. Drifting peacefully over the Valley of King, Valley of the Queens, and the Mountain on the Nobles.
The flight is approximately 30:45 minutes depending on the weather.
(Optional not included) East Bank: Karnak and Luxor Temple Excursion to the Luxor Temple to see its courtyard and the granite statues of Ramses the Great Proceed by carriage or bus to Karnak, which is serious of temples built in different reigns.
Starting by the Avenue of Sphinxes visit the Unfinished Propylon, the Hypostyle Hall with its 134 gigantic columns, the Obelisks of Queen Hatshepsut and Tuthmosis III, the temple of Amon adorned with lotus and papyrus designs, the Granite Scarbeus of Amenophis III, and the Sacred Lake.
You can then stop for lunch (Optional) before visiting the church of St. Mark – the oldest church in Africa before driving along the Cornish (30 km) to see the whole city of Alexandria from the sea side which includes the old harbor of Alexandria where we found 7000 monuments underwater.
Our guide will pick you up from your hotel then transfer to visit the Step Pyramids of Zoser, the world’s oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty (around 2630 BC) for King Djoser. After that transfer to Memphis which was founded by King Menes, and was the capital of Old Egypt during the Old Kingdom, it was considered to be a center of rule and culture for over 3000 years the first capital of Egypt, and see the Statue of Ramses II.
On your way to the south, you will visit the Red Pyramid and Bent Pyramid at Dahshur. Lunch in the Egyptian local restaurant. Back to the hotel.