8 Days Islamic Cairo & Alexandria
8 DAYS ISLAMIC CAIRO & ALEXANDRIA
Cairo ⇒ Alexandria
Enjoy a tour in Cairo where you will see a different taste of Cairo. You will see the beauty of architecture in Islamic Cairo in Old Cairo. You will visit the Citadel of Salah El-Din that contains many great mosques like Ibn Tulun Mosque and Mohamed Ali’s Mosque.
The trip is not over as you can see the beautiful Alexandria that has excellent temperature and Atmosphere and beautiful beaches. Cornish in Alexandria is one of the most beautiful places to see the Midterrian Sea, sit on the bricks, and have a peaceful and wonderful time.
8 DAYS TOUR TRIP ELEMENT
Cairo: City of thousand minarets
- Visit the beautiful Cairo and its remarkable monuments; Cairo has always been the center of many cultures due to its unique location and warm temperature.
- Cairo, or as it’s said, “ Al-Qahirah, means the conqueror or the victorious. Cairo was the place where the holy family took refuge in Cairo during their escape. Cairo’s architecture reveals the multi-cultural monuments in Cairo as it combines Mosques, Citadels, and Churches.
- It also includes the Ancient Egyptian Monuments in Giza, such as The Pyramids of Giza, where it holds one of the Seven Wonders, the great pyramid of King Khufu. The Great Sphinx is a representative of King Chappen.
- The Egyptian Museum includes one of the most valuable pieces of antiques from different ages. All of this architecture is Cairo is a place that is a combination of the modern and the ancient period; you can see the whole city from the top of Cairo tower.
- We will show the best places in Egypt and specifically in Cairo.
Alexandria: The Pearl of the Mediterranean
– The second-largest city in Egypt
It was the capital of Egypt for centuries and was the center of many cultures too.
– Alexandria is famous for the great lighthouse which is one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
– The library of Alexandria contains a copy from each written book all over the world.
8 days Egypt tour package details
Enjoy our monuments in Egypt, visiting Giza pyramids, one of the 7 wonders of the world, visiting the most famous mosques, going to Alexandria, the pride of the Mediterranean sea. Enjoy a trip to 8 Days Islamic Cairo and Alexandria and experience many exciting activities in Egypt. Your tour will begin in Cairo, where you will visit the Salah El Din Citadel, Egyptian Museum, The pyramids, and many Interesting locations.
8 DAYS TOUR TRIP ELEMENTS
Cover most of Egypt
Multiple payment methods
Multiple payment methods
8 Days egypt Tour PACKAGE
Day 01:Arrival in Cairo
We will pick you up from the Airport/Train station then we will transfer you by private A/C car to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 03-Cairo Tour
Start your day with breakfast in the Hotel; our team will pick you up from the hotel to start our Egypt Pyramids Tour, where you will visit the amazing The Egyptian Museum and The Great Pyramids of Egypt.
- Egyptian Museum: The Egyptian Museum, which is considered one of the most important museums, Egyptian Museum is a must-see. You will spend the day lost in Egypt’s antiques, treasures, and history. A rare collection of 5,000 years of art, history, and culture mingled in monuments and antiques in the museum. Over 250,000 artifacts are presented, including collecting treasures, gold, and jewelry that belonged to Tutankhamen.
- Giza Pyramids Tour: Visit the Giza Pyramids Tour – Khufu, Khafre, and Menkaure. Khufu is one of the most colossal ever built. Giza pyramids tour is not over as you will have a close-up
You can choose an Optional tour
We will transfer you back to your hotel.
Day 05Cairo Food Tour
Start your day by having breakfast, Abbasid governors, and then we will take you to the best restaurants in Cairo to enjoy the natural taste of Egyptian food, where you will taste Egyptian Food.
Day 07Back to Cairo
Breakfast, Departure back to Cairo.
Overnight in Cairo
Day 02:Islamic Cairo Tour
Breakfast, Our guide will pick you up from your hotel to enjoy a spiritual day tour to the Islamic sites in Cairo.
Start your day by having breakfast. Our team will pick you up from the hotel to transfer you to Islamic sites in Cairo.
- Salah Citadel: We will proceed to Old Cairo, where you can visit the Citadel of Salah El-Din, which played a significant role in protecting Egypt, as they considered it the seat of power for over 700 years. Salah El Din Citadel, a fortification that has three mosques and three museums. You will hear the in-depth history of this place. It has several significant monuments like The Mosque of Suleiman Pasha, The Alabaster Mosque, and the Mohamed Ali Mosque.
- The Mosque-Madrassa of Sultan Hassan: This mosque was built in the Mamluk-era in 3 years only. The Mosque of Sultan Hassan is considered remarkable for its size and its beautiful architecture.
- Ibn-Tulun Mosque: Our next stop is The Ibn Tulun Mosque which Ahmad ibn Tulun built, one of The Abassi governor of Egypt. The Mosque was constructed in 876 AD and completed in 879 Ad.
Overnight in Cairo
Day 04Azhar and Islamic Sites
Start your day by having breakfast, and then our team will pick you up from your hotel, and then we will continue our tour to Islamic Cairo, where you visit Al-Azhar.
- Mouayyed Mosque
- Bab Zuweila
- Al Hussein Mosque
- Beit El Shimmy
- Hakam Mosque
- Bab El Fetouh
- Bab El Nasr
Get back to your Hotel and spend the overnight in Cairo.
Day 06Alexandria Tour
Our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel to start your tour to Alexandria. Start the time with the library of Alexandria, the most extensive library globally – now with 8 million books. Visit its open court and free museums.
Note: Alexandria Library is closed on Fridays and every public holiday. To enter the reading area, you will need to purchase an extra ticket.
- Library of Alexandria: Start the journey with the Library of Alexandria, the world’s most extensive library, as t contains 8 million books. Visit its open court where you can see Alexander the Great’s statue and the statue of Ptolemy the first, which was found underwater nearby.
- Citadel of Qaitbay: Continue to see the outside of Citadel of Qaitbay built on the same site as the ancient Lighthouse of Alexandria, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, the Most spectacular castle, a great photo stop.
- The Montaza Garden: The car will then take you to the gardens of Montaza. The beautiful coastline and all the city views are en route to Montaza Palace and gardens, which is approx 25 km away, including the old harbor of Alexandria, where we found 7000 monuments underwater.
- Abou El Abbas Mosque: Later, you will visit the prettiest and biggest mosque in the city, The Abbo Elabbas Mosque, and the strangest sight outside it.
You will see Cornish and enjoy the Mediterranean Sea Opposite’s view. You can see the old fishing boats, men fishing, and traditional fishers making nets.
Travel in comfort back to your hotel.
Overnight stay in Alexandria.
Day 08 Departure
Start your day by having breakfast, and then you will be transferred to the Airport to take your flight back home.
8 days tour Egypt package prices
- 6 nights hotel accommodation in Cairo
- 1 Night hotel accommodation in Alexandria
- 1 Day tour in Cairo visiting Islamic Cairo
- 1 Day tour in Cairo visiting El-Azhar & Islamic Sites
- 1 Day tour in Cairo visiting the Egyptian Museum, Great Pyramids, Sphinx
- 1 Day tour in Alexandria
- Food Tour in Cairo
- All transfers in Cairo and Alexandria.
- Expert tour guide.
- All your tours and excursions are by an A/C vehicle.
- All your visits include entrance fees.
- Our prices include all taxes and services.
- Visa Entry for Egypt.
- Personal items.
- Any meals not mentioned in the program.
- Any Optional tours
price notes :
6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.
- The prices quoted are per person.
- The prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible.
- Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
- Christmas, New Year, and Easter time have a special price due to the high demand
Free Cancellation until 40 days before arrival date.
If the guest canceled after 40 days before arrival, Cancellation fees apply with an amount of 50% of the deposited amount.
For more inquires about the cancellation policy you can contact us through our Facebook Page.
8 DAYS EGYPT TOUR PACKAGE
“ extra activities not included in your payment “
Our guide will pick you up from your hotel then transfer you to visit the Step Pyramids of Zoser, the world’s oldest central stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty (around 2630 BC) for King Djoser. After that transfer to Memphis, founded by King Menes and was the capital of Old Egypt during the Old Kingdom, it was considered a center of rule and culture for over 3000 years the first capital of Egypt, the Statue of Ramses II. On your way to the south, you will visit the Red Pyramid and Bent Pyramid in Dahshur. Lunch in the local Egyptian restaurant.
- (Optional) Evening trip to attend the Sound & Light show in the Pyramids area.
You can then stop for lunch (Optional) before visiting the church of St. Mark – the oldest church in Africa before driving along the Cornish (30 km) to see the whole city of Alexandria from the seaside, which includes the old harbor of Alexandria where we found 7000 monuments underwater. Stop over the famous bridge of Stanley – the modern landmark of modern Alexandria, before visiting the old downtown of Alexandria and walking through the old city center of Alexandria: built by Alexander the Great.