8 Days Hurghada Red Sea & Nile Cruise package
⇒Luxor – Aswan
8 DAYS EGYPT TOUR PACKAGE
8 Days Egypt Tour Package :
Hurghada ⇒ luxor – aswan
Start your 8 days Hurghada, Luxor and Aswan Nile Cruise and enjoy the magnificent sights in Hurghada and the beach. In Hurghada there will be many activities such as snorkeling and dividing.
8 days Hurghada, Luxor and Aswan Nile Cruise , will take you to Luxor and Aswan and see the beautiful temples and monuments that have stayed for thousands of years.
8 DAYS TOUR TRIP ELEMENT
Hurghada: Capital of Red sea.
- Hurghada is considered one of the top 3 diving, snorkeling, and windsurfing sites in the world.
- Famous for its clear water and stunning coral reefs.
- It has many beautiful islands “ Giftun, Um Qamar, Magawesh, Abu Ramada, and more.”
- Hurghada hosts the most famous film festival in the middle east, the “ El-Gouna film festival “ at El-Gouna city every year.
Luxor: The City of the Hundred Gates.
- Luxor is in “Thebes,” the capital of the Ancient Egyptian civilization and named “city of the sun.”
- It contains most of the antiquities of ancient Egypt.
- Luxor hosts the most significant temple and one of the oldest temples worldwide, named “Karnak temple.”
- Luxor is the biggest open-air museum globally; wherever you look, there are antiques and ruins.
Aswan: “ Land of the Gold”
- Known as “ land of the Gold “ due to all the monuments, temples, and pharaonic tombs explored. Aswan is considered the Southern gate of Egypt.
- Aswan is well known for its beautiful islands and fantastic house colors. There are many islands like Philae Island, Abu Simbel temple, Plants island, Aswan museum for Alfanten island.
- Aswan is most Famous for the Egyptian High Dam and Nasser Lake.
- Aswan Tour is one of the most wanted tours in Egypt. People from different parts of the world come to see this beautiful city with its fascinating monuments.
8 days Egypt tour package details
Enjoy Hurghada tour with having beautiful tour on the beaches of and enjoy doing many activities such as snorkeling and diving. See the beautiful temples such as Karnak Temple , Valley of Kings and Queens, Edfu Temple and Kom Ombo Temple.
8 DAYS TOUR TRIP ELEMENTS
Cover most of Egypt
Multiple payment methods
Multiple payment methods
8 Days egypt Tour PACKAGE
Day 01:Arrival to Hurghada Airport
Welcome to 8 days Egypt tour packages. Our team will pick you up from the Airport, and They will transfer you to your 5-star Hotel in Hurghada.
Day 03Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan
In the morning, we will pick you up from your Hotel in Hurghada to transfer you by car to Luxor to start your five-day Nile Cruise in Luxor and Aswan.
Your first visit will be in Karnak Temple
- Karnak Temple: The Karnak is a group of temples built in different reigns; Starting by the Avenue of Sphinxes and the Unfinished Propylon. The temple also has The Hypostyle Hall with its 134 gigantic columns; and the Obelisks of Queen Hatshepsut and Tuthmosis III. The temple of Amon, the Granite Scarabeus of Amenophis III, and the Sacred Lake.After Our tour to Karnak Temple, we will check in a 5-star Nile Cruise, and we will go to see the Luxor Temple by night.
- Luxor Temple: Luxor Temple to see its courtyard and built by one king of the 12th dynasty and completed by the well know king Ramses II. This temple, in the heart of ancient Thebes and, like Karnak, was dedicated to the main/chief god Amun Re.
Overnight onboard Meals.
Day 05 Trip to Edfu & Kom Ombo Temples
Start your day by having Breakfast on board and then start your Edfu and Kom Ombo Tours.
- Edfu Temple: Our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel to enjoy a day tour to the Temple of Edfu, where you will visit the majestic temple dedicated to Horus, which is considered the most-preserved cult temple in Egypt. As mentioned in Egyptian myths, it was the place where Horus revenged the murder of his father Osiris by killing Seth.
- Temple of Kom Ombo: Drive to Kom Ombo city and visit the Temple of Kom Ombo, standing and overlooking the Nile. This temple is different because it has a double entrance; Each one dedicates one to divinity: “Haroeris” with his falcon head and” Sobek” with his crocodile head.
Overnight in Aswan
Breakfast: Brekafast, Lunch , and Dinner
Day 07 Transfer from Luxor to Hurghada
In the morning you check out from the cruise, then catch the 1st class train to Luxor, then drive you back to your hotel in Hurghada.
In the morning ,after your breakfast check out from the cruise to go back to Luxor. After arriving at Luxor, we will transfer you to Hurghada. You go back to your Hotel in Hurghada.
Day 02:Free Day in Hurghada
Enjoy a free day and relax on Hurghada beach.
Day 04 Tour to Luxor West Bank
Start your day by having breakfast and then we will move to Luxor Tour.
- Valley of Kings : You will visit the Valley of the Kings and The Valley of the Queens. The Ancient Egyptians believed in the soul and immortality, which made them dig and decorate their tombs. There were many queens and kings were buried in the Valley of the Kings and Queens from the 18th to the 20th dynasty.
- The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut:Visit the tombs of various Dynasties, The Temple of Deir El Bahari. Visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, one of the most important and beautiful temples in the world.
- Colossi of Memnon: Stop at the Colossi of Memnon, two gigantic sitting statues representing Amenophis III facing the Nile. Overnight in Edfu.
Meals: Breakfast,Lunch,and Dinner
Day 06 Tour to Aswan
Start your day by having breakfast and then begin your tour to Aswan Tour
- High Dam: Discover the great city of Aswan, and the Egyptian president Gamal Abdel Nasser in 1960 AD to protect Egypt from the Nile flood erected The High Dam, one of the city’s essential assets,.
- Temple of Philae: Enjoy sailing by motorboat until you reach Agilika Island, where you will visit the Temple of Philae, which was erected during the Greco-Roman period and dedicated to the goddess Isis.
- The Unfinished Obelisk is one of the enormous Obelisks made of red granite and dedicated to Amun Ra.
Meals : Breakfast,Lunch, Dinner
Day 08 End Your Vacation
After breakfast, We will transfer you from the hotel in Hurghada to Hurghada airport to catch the flight back home
8 days tour Egypt package prices
- 4-night accommodation at 5* Nile Cruise based on Full board.
- 3-night accommodation at five* hotel in Hurghada.
- Pick up services from Hurghada & return.
- All transfers mentioned in program By private Air Condition Vehicle
- All sightseeing tours mentioned in the itinerary
- All entrance fees for sightseeing mention in the program
- Private Licensed Egyptologist guide
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during your Nile cruise
- All service charges and taxes
- Visitor’s VISA
- Personal expense
- Any item or service not mentioned
- Optional Tours
price notes :
6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.
- The prices quoted are per person.
- The prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible.
- Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
- Christmas, New Year, and Easter time have a special price due to the high demand
Free Cancellation until 40 days before arrival date.
If the guest canceled after 40 days before arrival, Cancellation fees apply with an amount of 50% of the deposited amount.
For more inquires about the cancellation policy you can contact us through our Facebook Page.