8 Days Cairo ,Luxor ,Aswan & Alexandria by train package
8 Days Cairo ,Luxor ,Aswan & Alexandria by train package
8 Days Egypt Tour Package :
Cairo ⇒ luxor⇒ aswan⇒ Alexandria
8 Days Cairo, Luxor, Aswan & Alexandria by train package, a tour that will take you to the best places in Egypt.You will visit Cairo and tour the streets to learn about the mix of cultures that make up the city. You will visit Cairo and Alexandria, Luxor and Aswan and see the beauty of the Egyptian Culture and lifestyle. You will see different architectures with different styles that will make you wonder how all of this beauty is in one place.
In Cairo you will visit the Egyptian Museum, The pyramids of Giza, the Sakkara Pyramids and The Hanging Church.
In Luxor, you will visit the Temple of Abydos’ ruins, created by Ramesses II 1200 years ago, and many other temples that were built for thousands of years.
In Aswan, one cannot lose sight of Abu Simbel’s magnificent temple, an architectural miracle that has been saved from the flood.
8 DAYS TOUR TRIP ELEMENT
Cairo: City of thousand minarets
- Visit the beautiful Cairo and its remarkable monuments; Cairo has always been the center of many cultures due to its unique location and warm temperature.
- Cairo, or as it’s said, “ Al-Qahirah, means the conqueror or the victorious. Cairo was the place where the holy family took refuge Cairo during their escape. Cairo’s architecture reveals the multi-cultural monuments in Cairo as it combines Mosques, Citadels, and Churches.
- It also includes the Ancient Egyptian Monuments in Giza, such as The Pyramids of Giza, where it holds one of the Seven Wonders, the great pyramid of King Khufu. The Great Sphinx is a representative of King Chappen.
- The Egyptian Museum includes one of the most valuable pieces of antiques from different ages. All of this architecture is Cairo is a place that is a combination of the modern and the ancient period; you can see the whole city from the top of Cairo tower.
- We will show the best places in Egypt and specifically in Cairo.
Luxor: The City of the Hundred Gates
- Luxor is in “Thebes,” the capital of the Ancient Egyptian civilization and named “city of the sun.”
- It contains most of the antiquities of ancient Egypt.
- Luxor hosts the most significant temple and one of the oldest temples worldwide, named “Karnak temple.”
- Luxor is the biggest open-air museum globally; wherever you look, there are antiques and ruins.
Aswan: “ Land of the Gold”
- Known as “ land of the Gold “ due to all the monuments, temples, and pharaonic tombs explored. Aswan is considered the Southern gate of Egypt.
- Aswan is well known for its beautiful islands and fantastic house colors. There are many islands like Philae Island, Abu Simbel temple, Plants island, Aswan museum for Alfanten island.
- Aswan is most Famous for the Egyptian High Dam and Nasser Lake.
- Aswan Tour is one of the most wanted tours in Egypt. People from different parts of the world come to see this beautiful city with its fascinating monuments.
8 days Egypt tour package details
Start your 8 Days Cairo, Luxor, Aswan & Alexandria by train package. From East Egypt to West of Egypt. A journey that will make you know the Egyptian civilization and Culture. See the ancient civilization of Egypt that has flourished for thousands of years.See the best sights in Cairo, Aswan and Luxor. Enjoy your Nile Cruise where you will see the beauty of the Nile River and the magnificent view of the Lands of Luxor and Aswan. See the beauty of Alexandria that is surrounding the whole city.
8 DAYS TOUR TRIP ELEMENTS
Cover most of Egypt
Multiple payment methods
Multiple payment methods
8 Days egypt Tour PACKAGE
Day 01: Arrive in Egypt
We will pick you up from the Airport/Train station then we will transfer you by a private A/C car to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 03Luxor Sightseeing
Start your day by arriving to Luxor and once you arrive in Luxor, our team will transfer you to Hotel. Once you check in and rest, we will start our day tour
- Valley of Kings :You will visit the Valley of the Kings and The Valley of the Queens. There are many magnificent tombs with drawings and magnificent architecture that have stayed for thousands of years.
- The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut: Excursion to the Necropolis of Thebes, on the Western bank. Crossing the Nile, drive to the Valley of Kings; visit the tombs of various Dynasties, The Temple of Deir El Bahari. Visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
- Colossi of Memnon: On the return journey, stop at the Colossi of Memnon, two gigantic sitting statues representing Amenophis III facing the Nile.
After this amazing tour , have your lunch and then continue the tour to Luxor Temple and Karnak Temple.
- Luxor Temple: Luxor Temple to see its courtyard and built by one king of the 12th dynasty and completed by the well know king Ramses II. This temple, in the heart of ancient Thebes and, like Karnak, was dedicated to the main/chief god Amun Re.
- Karnak Temple : Karnak Temples Complex, which is the largest structure ever built in the history of humanity.The Karnak is a group of temples built in different reigns; Starting by the Avenue of Sphinxes and the Unfinished Propylon. The temple also has The Hypostyle Hall with its 134 gigantic columns; and the Obelisks of Queen Hatshepsut and Tuthmosis III. The temple of Amon, the Granite Scarabeus of Amenophis III, and the Sacred Lake.
Meals: Breakfast and Lunch
Overnight at Luxor
Day 05Abu Simbel Temples
Start your dau by having breakfast in the Hotel, and then our team will pick you up to continue your tour in Aswan. You will be picked up by a van to transfer you to Abu Simbel Temple.
- Abu Simbel Temples: You will visit Abu Simbel Temples, which King Ramses II built. The first temple was created by Ramesses II and is dedicated to the famous god .He dedicated the second temple to the king himself and his beautiful wife, Queen Nefertari.
After this tour you will transfer to train as you will ride a sleeper train First Class to go back to Cairo.
Meals: Breakfast and Dinner
Day 07Free Day/Alexandria Sights
On the seventh day of our tour you can either choose to stay in Cairo , Or You can come with us to Alexandria.
Alexandria Tour: We will visit The Qaitbay Citadel, Montzah Palace and The Library of Alexandria.
Meals included: Breakfast, lunch.
Day 02:Giza Pyramids/Egyptian Museum
Start your day with breakfast in the Hotel; our team will pick you up from the hotel to start our Egypt Pyramids Tour, where you will visit the amazing The Great Pyramids of Egypt, and the Egyptian Museum.
- Giza Pyramids Tour: Visit the Giza Pyramids Tour – Khufu, Khafre, and Menkaure. Khufu is one of the most colossal ever built. Giza pyramids tour is not over as you will have a close-up look at Sphinx–a massive funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with king Chephren’s face.
- Egyptian Museum: The Egyptian Museum, which is one of the most important museums, Egyptian Museum is a must-see. You will spend the day lost in Egypt’s antiques, treasures, and history. A rare collection of 5,000 years of art, history, and culture mingled in monuments and antiques in the museum. Over 250,000 artifacts are presented, including collecting treasures, gold, and jewelry that belonged to Tutankhamen.
- Khan El Khalili: Visit Khan El Khalili Bazaars. Shops in this district are legendary for fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques, etc.
After this magnificent tour, Our team will transfer you to Luxor by Train, you will ride the sleeper train.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
Day 04Aswan Tour
Start your day by having Breakfast in the Hotel and then you will be transferred to Aswan.
Once you arrive at Aswan you will check in at a 5-Star Hotel and then we will start our Aswan Tour.
- High Dam: Discover the great city of Aswan, and the Egyptian president Gamal Abdel Nasser in 1960 AD to protect Egypt from the Nile flood erected The High Dam, one of the city’s essential assets.
- The Unfinished Obelisk is one of the enormous Obelisks made of red granite and dedicated to Amun Ra.
- Temple of Philae: Enjoy sailing by motorboat until you reach Agilika Island, where you will visit the Temple of Philae, which was erected during the Greco-Roman period and dedicated to the goddess Isis.
Meals included: Breakfast and Lunch
overnight : Aswan
Day 06Back to Cairo
Once you arrive in Cairo, Our Team will pick you up to check-in in a 5-star hotel. You can Have a free day or choose an optional tour
Overnight in Cairo
Start your day by having breakfast and then you will be transferred to the Airport to take your flight back home.
8 days tour Egypt package prices
- Accommodation in Luxor for 1 night, including breakfast
- Accommodation in Aswan for 1 night, including breakfast
- Two-way train transfer (sleeper train): Cairo – Luxor and Aswan – Cairo.
- All sightseeing tours mentioned in the itinerary
- Portage when needed
- All entrance fees for sightseeing mention in the program
- All transfers mentioned in program By private Air Condition Vehicle
- Private Licensed Egyptologist guide
- All service charges and taxes
- Visitor’s VISA
- Personal expense
- Any item or service not mentioned
- Optional Tours
price notes :
6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.
- The prices quoted are per person.
- The prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible.
- Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
- Christmas, New Year, and Easter time have a special price due to the high demand
Free Cancellation until 40 days before arrival date.
If the guest canceled after 40 days before arrival, Cancellation fees apply with an amount of 50% of the deposited amount.
For more inquires about the cancellation policy you can contact us through our Facebook Page.
8 DAYS EGYPT TOUR PACKAGE
“ extra activities not included in your payment “
an optional tour to the Sakkara necropolis during the day.