7 Days Cairo, Nile Cruise and Hurghada
7 DAYs CAIRO, NILE CRUISE AND HURGHADA
Cairo ⇒ aswan ⇒ LUXOR ⇒ Hurghada
See the civilization of Egypt in 7 days Cairo, Aswan Luxor Nile Cruise and Hurghada tour. Where you will hav an amazing adventure seeing Egypt from a new perspective. See the beauty of Luxor and Aswan and their archeological cities.7 days Cairo, Aswan Luxor Nile Cruise and Hurghada tour, will take you to Hurghada to see the beauty of the Red Sea and its colorful corals and fishes.
7 DAYS EGYPT TOUR PACKAGE ELEMENTS
Cairo: City of thousand minarets
- Visit the beautiful Cairo and its remarkable monuments; Cairo has always been the center of many cultures due to its unique location and warm temperature.
- Cairo, or as it’s said, “ Al-Qahirah, means the conqueror or the victorious. Cairo was the place where the holy family took refuge Cairo during their escape. Cairo’s architecture reveals the multi-cultural monuments in Cairo as it combines Mosques, Citadels, and Churches.
- It also includes the Ancient Egyptian Monuments in Giza, such as The Pyramids of Giza, where it holds one of the Seven Wonders, the great pyramid of King Khufu. The Great Sphinx is a representative of King Chappen.
- The Egyptian Museum includes one of the most valuable pieces of antiques from different ages. All of this architecture is Cairo is a place that is a combination of the modern and the ancient period; you can see the whole city from the top of Cairo tower.
- We will show the best places in Egypt and specifically in Cairo.
Aswan: “ Land of the Gold”
- Known as “ land of the Gold “ due to all the monuments, temples, and pharaonic tombs explored. Aswan is considered the Southern gate of Egypt.
- Aswan is well known for its beautiful islands and fantastic house colors. There are many islands like Philae Island, Abu Simbel temple, Plants island, Aswan museum for Alfanten island.
- Aswan is most Famous for the Egyptian High Dam and Nasser Lake.
- Aswan Tour is one of the most wanted tours in Egypt. People from different parts of the world come to see this beautiful city with its fascinating monuments.
Luxor: The City of the Hundred Gates
- Luxor is in “Thebes,” the capital of the Ancient Egyptian civilization and named “city of the sun.”
- It contains most of the antiquities of ancient Egypt.
- Luxor hosts the most significant temple and one of the oldest temples worldwide, named “Karnak temple.”
- Luxor is the biggest open-air museum globally; wherever you look, there are antiques and ruins.
Alexandria: The Pearl of the Mediterranean
The second-largest city in Egypt
It was the capital of Egypt for centuries and was the center of many cultures too.
Alexandria is famous for the great lighthouse which is one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
The library of Alexandria contains a copy from each written book all over the world.
7 DAYS EGYPT TOUR PACKAGE
7 days Cairo, Aswan Luxor Nile Cruise and Hurghada tour is a tour that will take you to all the important locations in each city In Cairo you will visit the Giza Pyramid and the In Aswan you will visit the Karnak and the Edfu Temple In Luxor you will visit The Beautiful Karnak Temple and the Valley of the Kings Your tour in Hurghada will relax and peaceful as you will enjoy your day in the beach doing whatever you want
7 DAYS CAIRO, ASWAN LUXOR NILE CRUISE, AND HURGHADA TOUR PACKAGE
Cover most of Egypt
Multiple payment methods
Multiple payment methods
7 DAYS EGYPT TOUR PACKAGE ITINERARY
Day 01:Arrival to Cairo
We will pick you up from the Airport/Train station then we will transfer you by a private A/C car to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 04Edfu Temple & Luxor Tour
Start your breakfast on board and then visit the Temple of Edfu,
- Edfu Temple: Temple of Edfu, where you will visit the majestic temple dedicated to Horus, which is considered the most-preserved cult temple in Egypt. As mentioned in Egyptian myths, it was the place where Horus revenged the murder of his father Osiris by killing Seth.
In the afternoon we will have our tour to East Bank of Luxor where you will see the beautiful Karnak Complex and The Temple of Luxor.
- Karnak Temple : Karnak Temples Complex, which is the largest structure ever built in the history of humanity.The Karnak is a group of temples built in different reigns; Starting by the Avenue of Sphinxes and the Unfinished Propylon. The temple also has The Hypostyle Hall with its 134 gigantic columns; and the Obelisks of Queen Hatshepsut and Tuthmosis III. The temple of Amon, the Granite Scarabeus of Amenophis III, and the Sacred Lake.
- Luxor Temple: Luxor Temple to see its courtyard and built by one king of the 12th dynasty and completed by the well know king Ramses II. This temple, in the heart of ancient Thebes and, like Karnak, was dedicated to the main/chief god Amun Re.
Finish your magnificent tour and the stay the overnight in Luxor City.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Day 02:Day Tour to Pyramids & Museum
Start your day with breakfast in the Hotel; our team will pick you up from the hotel to start our Egypt Pyramids Tour, where you will visit the amazing The Great Pyramids of Egypt, and The Egyptian Museum.
- Giza Pyramids Tour: Visit the Giza Pyramids Tour – Khufu, Khafre, and Menkaure. Khufu is one of the most colossal ever built. Giza pyramids tour is not over as you will have a close-up look at Sphinx–a massive funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with king Chephren’s face.
- Egyptian Museum: The Egyptian Museum, which is considered one of the most important museums, Egyptian Museum is a must-see. You will spend the day lost in Egypt’s antiques, treasures, and history. A rare collection of 5,000 years of art, history, and culture mingled in monuments and antiques in the museum. Over 250,000 artifacts are presented, including collecting treasures, gold, and jewelry that belonged to Tutankhamen.
After finishing your day tour, you will get back to your hotel in Cairo for overnight.
Meals: Breakfast and Lunch
Day 05Luxor West Bank - Transfer to Hurghada
Breakfast on the Nile cruise and check out.
Start your breakfast on the Nile Cruise and then Check Out.
Start your Magical tour in Thebes where you will visit the West Bank of Luxor
- Valley of Kings :You will visit the Valley of the Kings and The Valley of the Queens. There are many magnificent tombs with drawings and magnificent architecture that have stayed for thousands of years.
The proceed to Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
- The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut: Excursion to the Necropolis of Thebes, on the Western bank. Crossing the Nile, drive to the Valley of Kings; visit the tombs of various Dynasties, The Temple of Deir El Bahari. Visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
- Colossi of Memnon: On the end of the journey, stop at the Colossi of Memnon, two gigantic sitting statues representing Amenophis III facing the Nile.
After that you will check out from the Nile Cruise and be transferred to Hurghada as you will enjoy your day having fun enjoying the Red Sea.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Soft Drinks
Day 07 Fly back to Cairo and Final Departure
Start your day by having breakfast at your Hotel and then be ready to get back to Cairo. The team willbe waiting for you to pick you up from the Hotel and then transfer you to Hurghada Airport to take your flight to Cairo. After arriving in Cairo, our team will wait until your trip to your home arrives.
Day 03Aswan Tours - Board on Nile Cruise
Breakfast at the hotel then Check out. Our representative will meet you at the hotel to transfer you to Cairo airport to take your flight to Aswan.
Start your day by having breakfast in the Hotel and then check out. We will transfer you to Cairo Airport to take your flight to Aswan. Our Team will wait for you to take you on a tour to The High Dam.
- High Dam: Discover the great city of Aswan, and the Egyptian president Gamal Abdel Nasser in 1960 AD to protect Egypt from the Nile flood erected The High Dam, one of the city’s essential assets.
After that you will take a motorboat to go to Agilika Island to visit the Temple of Philae.
- Temple of Philae: Enjoy sailing by motorboat until you reach Agilika Island, where you will visit the Temple of Philae, which was erected during the Greco-Roman period and dedicated to the goddess Isis.
Finally, you will visit The Unfinished Obelisk is one of the enormous Obelisks made of red granite and dedicated to Amun Ra.
Transfer to your ship, and enjoy your lunch while sailing to Kom Ombo city.
After this magnificent tour you will be transferred to your Nile Cruise and start sailing in Kom Ombo with your lunch served to you.
Once we arrive to Kom Ombo, we will visit the Temple of Kom Ombo,
- Temple of Kom Ombo: Visit the Temple of Kom Ombo, standing and overlooking the Nile. This temple is different because it has a double entrance; Each one dedicates one to divinity: “Haroeris” with his falcon head and” Sobek” with his crocodile head.
Continue sailing to Edfu and spend the overnight there.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Day 06 Hurghada Free Day
After your breakfast, explore the city and shop in Hurghada. Visit the Red Sea and relax on the beach.
You spend the night at your hotel in Hurghada
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.
Optional Tours : Snorkelling, Windsurfing, Sailing, Deep Sea Fishing.
Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Soft Drinks
7 days Cairo, Aswan Luxor Nile Cruise,
and Hurghada tour Prices
- 2 Nights hotel accommodation in Cairo on bed and breakfast basis.
- 2 Nights hotel accommodation on board 5star Nile cruise on full board basis.
- Two nights accommodation in Hurghada at a five-star hotel – based on all-inclusive.
- Meet and assist by English-speaking representatives.
- Domestic Flight Tickets (Cairo-Aswan & Hurghada-Cairo)
- Expert tour guide.
- All your tours and excursions are by an A/C vehicle.
- Lunch meal (s) at local restaurants during the tours in Cairo.
- All your visits include entrance fees.
- There is One bottle of mineral water per person per day for free.
- Our prices include all taxes and services.
- Visa Entry for Egypt.
- Personal items.
- Any meals not mentioned in the program.
- Any Optional tours.
price notes :
6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.
- The prices quoted are per person.
- The prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible.
- Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
- Christmas, New Year, and Easter time have a special price due to the high demand
For more inquires about the cancellation policy you can contact us through our Facebook Page.
7 DAYS EGYPT TOUR PACKAGE Optional Tour
“ extra activities not included in your payment “
You can Ride Camels or horses in the desert next to the pyramids.
Enjoy Shopping at Khan Al Khalili and try Egyptian local old Cafes.
You can attend the Sound & Light show at the Pyramids area.
You can visit Sakkara , Memphis & Old Cairo a day before your departure.
You can have a dinner cruise on the 2nd day of the trip, including transportation, dinner, Belly Dancer, Tanura Show.
You can enjoy the Hot Balloon: If you want to make your stay in Luxor unforgettable. Drifting peacefully over the Valley of King, Valley of the Queens and the Mountain on the Nobles – shopping at the local market to buy pharaonic and handmade antiques – You can visit other monuments that are not listed in your tour.
A Safari Tour in a 4 X 4 Vehicle to a Bedouin village for a tour to see their life and traditions then you will ride a camel and witness the amazing sunset view with barbeque dinner & watching stars by night.
- Best food and drink:
At Hurghada give a try to the sea food there, the red sea gives a diverse kinds of seafood and fishes.
7 Days Tour
Price avarege: 245$ > 40$