6 Days Tour
⇒luxor – aswan
6 days tour overview
6 Days Tour: Cairo ⇒luxor – aswan
- Sightseeing : 90 %
- Food : 80 %
- Transportation : 70 %
- Activities : 100 %
It is the comprehensive journey that will take you as close as possible to Egypt, to its culture, present, and past.
This trip allows you to tour all of the east and west of Egypt, visiting its most important cities and located in the best and most attractive tourist destinations.
With all that this city represents from the past and the present, the thrill of Cairo begins in stunning harmony when you pack your bags to Aswan, where the vast Karnak Temple and breathtaking landscapes, and when you land in Luxor, the land of history and civilization. It is a journey that you will never forge
6 DAYS TOUR TRIP ELEMENT
Cairo: City of thousand minarets.
- Visit the beautiful Cairo and its remarkable monuments; Cairo has always been the center of many cultures due to its unique location and warm temperature.
- Cairo, or as it’s said, “ Al-Qahirah, means the conqueror or the victorious. Cairo was the place where the holy family took refuge Cairo during their escape. Cairo’s architecture reveals the multi-cultural monuments in Cairo as it combines Mosques, Citadels, and Churches.
- It also includes the Ancient Egyptian Monuments in Giza, such as The Pyramids of Giza, where it holds one of the Seven Wonders, the great pyramid of King Khufu. The Great Sphinx is a representative of King Chappen.
- The Egyptian Museum includes one of the most valuable pieces of antiques from different ages. Of All of this architecture is Cairo is a place that is a combination of the modern and the ancient period; you can see the whole city from the top of Cairo tower.
- We will show the best places in Egypt and specifically in Cairo
Luxor: The City of the Hundred Gates.
- Luxor is located in “Thebes,” the capital of the Ancient Egyptian civilization and named “city of the sun.”
- It contains most of the antiquities of ancient Egypt.
- Luxor hosts the most significant temple and one of the oldest temples worldwide, named “Karnak temple.”
- Luxor is the biggest open-air museum globally; wherever you look, there are antiques and ruins.
Aswan: “ Land of the Gold”
- Known as “ land of the Gold “ due to all the monuments, temples, and pharaonic tombs explored. Aswan is considered the Southern gate of Egypt.
- Aswan is well known for its beautiful islands and fantastic house colors. There are many islands like Philae Island, Abu Simbel temple, Plants island, Aswan museum for Alfanten island.
- Aswan is most Famous for the Egyptian High Dam and Nasser Lake.
- Aswan Tour is one of the most wanted tours in Egypt people from different parts of the world come to see this beautiful city with its fascinating monuments.
6 days tour package details
The Classic 6 Day Egypt Tour of Cairo, Luxor, Edfu, Kom Ombo, Aswan, Abu Simbel. Six days and six fascinating destinations. Visit all the top attractions in a single tour, from the Pyramids of Giza in Cairo to the massive rock-cut temples of Abu Simbel. Visit the tomb of King Tutankhamen in the Valley of Kings near Luxor, and explore sites of antiquity that you’ll never forget.
6 DAYS TOUR TRIP ELEMENTS
Cover most of Egypt
Multiple payment methods
Multiple payment methods
- Accommodation for two nights in Cairo at Five-Star Hotel, including breakfast and taxes.
- Accommodation for two nights in Luxor at a Five-Star hotel, including breakfast.
- Accommodation for one night in Aswan at Five – Star hotel, including breakfast.
- Meet and greet services by our representatives at airports.
- All transfers in private air-conditioned vehicles.
- Private English-speaking guides
- All sightseeing tours on the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to all sites in the itinerary.
- Domestic flights (Cairo / Luxor ) and ( Aswan / Cairo ).
- Meals as mentioned
- Free bottled during tours.
- All service charges and taxes
- Visa Entry for Egypt.
- Personal items.
- Any meals not mentioned in the program.
- Any Optional tours.
price notes :
6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.
- The prices quoted are per person.
- The prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible.
- Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
- Christmas, New Year, and Easter time have a special price due to the high demand
Free Cancellation until 40 days before arrival date.
If the guest canceled after 40 days before arrival, Cancellation fees apply with an amount of 50% of the deposited amount.
For more inquires about the cancellation policy you can contact us through our Facebook Page.
“ extra activities not included in your payment “
On your 2nd day of the trip you can enjoy a Dinner Cruise including transportation, dinner, Belly Dancer, Tanura Show.
- Best food and drink:
Cairo is most famous for certain dishes like “ Kushary “ a local dish of pasta, rice and Hummus presented with spices and tomato sauce “ a must try meal.
You can enjoy the Hot Balloon: If you want to make your stay in Luxor unforgettable. Drifting peacefully over the Valley of King, Valley of the Queens and the Mountain on the Nobles – shopping at the local market to buy pharaonic and handmade antiques – You can visit other monuments that are not listed in your tour.
- Best food and drink:
At Luxor And Aswan You can try the meals from local restaurants. They are famous for spicy food!
Al Nuba is what makes Aswan so Special! You can have a tour at Al Nuba and enjoy the beauty and simplicity of the houses and try local restaurants and cafes.
Day 01Arrive in Egypt
Start your 6 days in Egypt; Our team will be waiting for you at Cairo International Airport. After finishing your papers, We will transfer you to the Hotel and check-in. One of our team will revise the itinerary with you.
Overnight in Cairo
Day 04Visit West & East Bank of Luxor
Have the most fantastic tour in Luxor where there are many temples and many monuments that belong to the Ancient pharos.
Valley of Kings :
You will be visiting the Valley of the Kings and The Valley of the Queens. Which considers as the royal cemetery of the Theban kings and rulers of ancient Egypt and the place where our Pharaohs were buried. Enter the tomb of “King Tut Ankh Amun.” After that, you will visit Howard Carter’s house and visit the home that once belonged to the man who discovered King Tut’s tomb.
The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
This temple is considered one of the most beautiful examples of Architecture in ancient Egypt because it was carved inside the mountain. Excursion to the Necropolis of Thebes, on the Western bank. Crossing the Nile, drive to the Valley of Kings, visit the tombs of various Dynasties.
Temple-Colossi of Memnon: On the return journey, stop at the Colossi of Memnon, two gigantic sitting statues representing Amenophis III facing the Nile.
Karnak Temples Complex, which is the largest structure ever built in the history of humanity. The principal building is that of the god Amun Ra since it was considered the house of God on the earth. The earlier structure date back to the middle kingdom, but some references refer to the previous buildings as old as the 3rd dynasty. The Karnak is a group of temples built in different reigns; Starting by the Avenue of Sphinxes and the Unfinished Propylon. The temple also has The Hypostyle Hall with its 134 gigantic columns; and the Obelisks of Queen Hatshepsut and Tuthmosis III. Moreover, the temple of Amon, the Granite Scarabeus of Amenophis III, and the Sacred Lake.
Luxor Temple was built by one of the Kings of the 12th dynasty, and King Ramses II completed it. This temple, located in the heart of ancient Thebes and, like Karnak, was dedicated to the god Amun Re. After finishing your day tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel & overnight Luxor.
Day 02 Egypt Pyramids Tour
Start your day with breakfast in the Hotel; our team will pick you up from the hotel to start our Egypt Pyramids Tour, where you will be visiting the amazing The Great Pyramids of Egypt, Sakara Pyramids, and Memphis.
Then proceed to one of our local restaurants to have your lunch.
Giza Pyramids Tour: Visit the Giza Pyramids Tour – Khufu, Khafre, and Menkaure. Khufu is one of the most colossal ever built. Giza pyramids tour is not over as you will have a close-up look at Sphinx – a massive funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with king Chephren’s face.
Saqqara Tomb Tour: We will proceed to the city of Saqqara, where you will be so excited by exploring The Step Pyramid of King Djoser. Discover the secrets of Saqqara Tomb that until now Egyptologists are still finding out. King Djoser’s pyramid is one of the most charming stories as King Djoser asked his chief Architect Imhotep to create something different to be buried.
Memphis Tour Egypt: Finally, we will drive towards Memphis, as you will have Memphis Tours Egypt, where you can visit The Open Air Museum, including King Ramses II’s marvelous monuments.
After finishing your day tour, you will be transferred to your hotel in Cairo for accommodation & overnight.
Meals: Breakfast and lunch.
Day 05Edfu - Kom Ombo - High Dam & Philae temple
Breakfast at your hotel in Luxor and check out. Then our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel to enjoy a day tour to the Temple of Edfu, where you will visit the majestic temple dedicated to Horus, which is considered by most to be the best-preserved cult temple in Egypt. According to the Egyptian myths, it was the place where the falcon-headed god Horus revenged the murder of his father Osiris by killing Seth.
Start your day by having breakfast in your Hotel. Our team will pick you up to begin. Our tour to 6 Days to Egypt will start in Aswan City.
Temple of Kom Ombo: Drive to Kom Ombo city and visit the Temple of Kom Ombo, standing and overlooking the Nile. This temple is different because it has a double entrance; each one is dedicated to divinity: “Haroeris” with his falcon head and ”Sobek ” with his crocodile head. Kom Ombo is known to have great importance in Sugar-cane.
Arrive in Aswan city and lunch at one of our local restaurants
Discover the great city of Aswan, including The High Dam, erected by the Egyptian president Gamal Abdel Nasser in 1960 AD to protect Egypt from the Nile flood.
High Dam: Discover the great city of Aswan, and The High Dam, one of the city’s essential assets, was erected by the Egyptian president Gamal Abdel Nasser in 1960 AD to protect Egypt from the Nile flood.
Temple of Philae: Enjoy sailing by motorboat until you reach Agilika Island, where you will visit the Temple of Philae, which was erected during the Greco-Roman period and dedicated to the goddess Isis.
After you finish your long day tour, you will transfer to your hotel in Aswan for check-in & overnight Aswan.
Meals included: Breakfast and Lunch
Day 03Egyptian Museum - Citadel & Flight to Luxor
Breakfast at the hotel. Then you will be met by our English Egyptologist tour guide to start your day tour by visiting The Egyptian Museum, which is considered one of the most important museums in Egypt housing the Pharaonic monuments, including those of the well-known king Tutankhamen. Also, you will have the chance to visit the Mummies’ Room which is an excellent chance that you cannot imagine. You will have a unique opportunity to see the tremendous real pharaohs in their full body. Lunch at a local restaurant.
Then proceed to the Old Cairo area, where you can visit the Citadel of Salah El-Din, which played a significant role in protecting Egypt, as it was considered the seat of power for more than 700 years.
After finishing your day tour, you will be transferred to Cairo airport to fly to Luxor. Upon arrival in Luxor, you will transfer to your hotel & overnight in Luxor.
Meals included: Breakfast and Lunch.
- Egyptian Museum: The Egyptian Museum, which is considered one of the most important museums, Egyptian Museum is a must-see. You will spend the day lost in Egypt’s antiques, treasures, and history. A rare collection of 5,000 years of art, history, and culture mingled in monuments and antiques in the museum. Over 250,000 artifacts are presented, including collecting treasures, gold, and jewelry that belonged to Tutankhamen.
- Salah Citadel: We will proceed to Old Cairo, where you can visit the Citadel of Salah El-Din, which played a significant role in protecting Egypt, as it was considered the seat of power for more than 700 years. Salah El Din Citadel, a fortification that has three mosques and three museums. You will hear the in-depth history of this place. It has several significant monuments like The Mosque of Suleiman Pasha, The Alabaster Mosque, and the Mohamed Ali Mosque.
- · Khan El Khalili:
Visit Khan El Khalili Bazaars. Shops in this district are legendary for fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques, etc.
- Meals: Breakfast at the hotel, Lunch at Restaurant with Pyramids View
After Finishing your Cairo tour you will be transferred to Cairo Airport
Day 06Abu Simbel
Breakfast box from your hotel, Enjoy your last day on the 6-day tour in Egypt.
After having your breakfast, you will be transferred by private A-C van to Abu Simbel. In ancient times, the original site was known as Meha and was first documented in the 18th Dynasty when Ay and Horemheb had rock-cut chapels hewn in the hills to the south.
Abu Simbel Temples: You will visit Abu Simbel Temples, which King Ramses II built. The first temple was created by Ramesses II and is dedicated to the famous god Rahorakhty. The second temple was dedicated to the king himself and his beautiful wife, Queen Nefertari.
Transfer to Aswan airport to fly back to Cairo.
Meals included: Breakfast and Lunch