6 Days Cairo, Luxor, and Hurghada Tour
6 DAYs CAIRO, LUXOR, AND HURGHADA TOUR tour overview
6 Days Tour: Cairo ⇒ luxor ⇒ hurghada
- Sightseeing : 90 %
- Food : 80 %
- Transportation : 70 %
- Activities : 100 %
In 6 Days Tour Cairo, Luxor, and Hurghada ,Visit the beautiful Cairo and enjoy the magnificent pyramids that have a magical view in the middle of Cairo. Visit Luxor and see the beautiful temples of the great city of Luxor and see the history of a civilization that has aroused for thousands of years.
We will also visit Hurghada and enjoy the beach of the Red Sea and have fun doing the activities like snorkeling and diving.
6 DAYS TOUR TRIP ELEMENT
Cairo: City of thousand minarets
- Visit the beautiful Cairo and its remarkable monuments; Cairo has always been the center of many cultures due to its unique location and warm temperature.
- Cairo, or as it’s said, “ Al-Qahirah, means the conqueror or the victorious. Cairo was the place where the holy family took refuge Cairo during their escape. Cairo’s architecture reveals the multi-cultural monuments in Cairo as it combines Mosques, Citadels, and Churches.
- It also includes the Ancient Egyptian Monuments in Giza, such as The Pyramids of Giza, where it holds one of the Seven Wonders, the great pyramid of King Khufu. The Great Sphinx is a representative of King Chappen.
- The Egyptian Museum includes one of the most valuable pieces of antiques from different ages. Of All of this architecture is Cairo is a place that is a combination of the modern and the ancient period; you can see the whole city from the top of Cairo tower.
- We will show the best places in Egypt and specifically in Cairo.
Luxor: The City of the Hundred Gates
- Luxor is in “Thebes,” the capital of the Ancient Egyptian civilization and named “city of the sun.”
- It contains most of the antiquities of ancient Egypt.
- Luxor hosts the most significant temple and one of the oldest temples worldwide, named “Karnak temple.”
- Luxor is the biggest open-air museum globally; wherever you look, there are antiques and ruins.
Hurghada: Capital of Red sea
- Hurghada is considered one of the top 3 diving, snorkeling, and windsurfing sites in the world.
- Famous for its clear water and stunning coral reefs.
- It has many beautiful islands “ Giftun, Um Qamar, Magawesh, Abu Ramada, and more.”
- Hurghada hosts the most famous film festival in the middle east, the “ El-Gouna film festival “ at El-Gouna city every year.
6 days CAiro and Alexandria tour package details
In 6 Days Tour Cairo, Luxor, and Hurghada travel in the beautiful Egypt and see all the important locations that date back to thousands of years. Visit the Valley of Kings and see the Royal temples of Kings and Queens of Old Egypt. Visit Hurghada and relax on the beaches of the Red Sea.
6 DAYS TOUR TRIP ELEMENTS
Cover most of Egypt
Multiple payment methods
Multiple payment methods
- Accommodation in Cairo for two nights at (includes breakfasts)
- Accommodation in Luxor for one night (includes breakfasts)
- Accommodation in Hurghada for two nights (all-inclusive)
- All transfers in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Domestic Flight Tickets (Cairo / Luxor & Hurghada –Cairo)
- sightseeing tours mentioned in the Cairo, Luxor & Hurghada Tour itinerary
- Private English speaking Egyptology guide
- Meet, greet and assist upon arrivals and departures
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical places
- All taxes and service charges
- Visa Entry for Egypt.
- Personal items.
- Any meals not mentioned in the program.
- Any Optional tours.
price notes :
6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.
- The prices quoted are per person.
- The prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible.
- Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
- Christmas, New Year, and Easter time have a special price due to the high demand
Free Cancellation until 40 days before arrival date.
If the guest canceled after 40 days before arrival, Cancellation fees apply with an amount of 50% of the deposited amount.
For more inquires about the cancellation policy you can contact us through our Facebook Page.
12 DAYS EGYPT TOUR PACKAGE
“ extra activities not included in your payment “
Luxor Hot Balloon: Should you want to make your stay in Luxor unforgettable. Drifting peacefully over the Valley of King, Valley of the Queens, and the Mountain on the Nobles.
Ride Camels or horses in the desert next to the pyramids – Shopping at Khan Al khalili – Try Egyptian local old Cafes – Evening trip to attend the Sound & Light show in the Pyramids area.
- Best food and drink:
Cairo is most famous for certain dishes like “ Kushary “ a local dish of pasta, rice and Hummus presented with spices and tomato sauce “ a must try meal.
Day 01:Arrive and Relax in Cairo
Start your 6 Days Tour Cairo, Luxor, and Hurghada
We will pick you up from the Airport/Train station then you will be transferred by a private A/C car to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
You can choose to have an optional cruise in the Nile.
Day 04Transfer to Hurghada
After your breakfast, check out from your Hotel and then travel via AC vehicle to Hurghada. Spend the rest of the Day on the beach and enjoy a free day.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.
Day 02:Pyramids –Sakkara -The Egyptian Museum
Start your day with breakfast in the Hotel; our team will pick you up from the hotel to start our Egypt Pyramids Tour, where you will visit the amazing The Great Pyramids of Egypt, Sakara Pyramids, and Memphis.
- Giza Pyramids Tour: Visit the Giza Pyramids Tour – Khufu, Khafre, and Menkaure. Khufu is one of the most colossal ever built. Giza pyramids tour is not over as you will have a close-up look at Sphinx–a massive funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with king Chephren’s face.
- Saqqara Tomb Tour: We will proceed to the city of Saqqara, where you will be so excited by exploring The Step Pyramid of King Djoser. Discover the secrets of Saqqara Tomb that until now Egyptologists are still finding out. King Djoser’s pyramid is one of the most charming stories as King Djoser asked his chief Architect Imhotep to create something different to be buried.
After finishing your day tour, it will transfer you to your hotel in Cairo for accommodation & overnight.
- Egyptian Museum: The Egyptian Museum, which is considered one of the most important museums, Egyptian Museum is a must-see. You will spend the day lost in Egypt’s antiques, treasures, and history. A rare collection of 5,000 years of art, history, and culture mingled in monuments and antiques in the museum. Over 250,000 artifacts are presented, including collecting treasures, gold, and jewelry that belonged to Tutankhamen.
Then proceed to one of our local restaurants to have your lunch.
After you finish your day tour, you will transfer back to your hotel and overnight Cairo.
Meals included: Breakfast and Lunch
After your breakfast, explore the city and shop in Hurghada. Visit the Red Sea and relax on the beach.
You spend the night at your hotel in Hurghada
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.
Day 03 Luxor Tour
Start your Breakfast in your Hotel and then get ready to be transferred to Luxor by flight.
Once you arrive at Luxor airport, you will meet our team and you will start your tour in the magical Thebes in West Bank,
- Valley of Kings :You will visit the Valley of the Kings and The Valley of the Queens. There are many magnificent tombs with drawings and magnificent architecture that have stayed for thousands of years.
You will later proceed to important locations such as The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
- The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut: Excursion to the Necropolis of Thebes, on the Western bank. Crossing the Nile, drive to the Valley of Kings; visit the tombs of various Dynasties, The Temple of Deir El Bahari. Visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
- Colossi of Memnon: On the return journey, stop at the Colossi of Memnon, two gigantic sitting statues representing Amenophis III facing the Nile.
You will also discover the East Bank of Luxor
- Karnak Temple: Karnak Temples Complex, which is the largest structure ever built in the history of humanity. The Karnak is a group of temples built in different reigns; Starting by the Avenue of Sphinxes and the Unfinished Propylon. The temple also has The Hypostyle Hall with its 134 gigantic columns; and the Obelisks of Queen Hatshepsut and Tuthmosis III. The temple of Amon, the Granite Scarabeus of Amenophis III, and the Sacred Lake.
- Luxor Temple: Luxor Temple to see its courtyard and built by one king of the 12th dynasty and completed by the well know king Ramses II. This temple, in the heart of ancient Thebes and, like Karnak, was dedicated to the main/chief god Amun Re.
Meals: Breakfast and Lunch
Day 06 Back to Cairo - Final Departure
Start your day by having breakfast at your Hotel and then be ready to start getting back to Cairo. The team willbe waiting for you to pick you up from the Hotel and then transfer you to Hurghada Airport to take your flight to Cairo,