6 Days Tour
⇒Alexandria – Luxor
6 days tour overview
6 Days Tour: Cairo ⇒alexandria – luxor
- Sightseeing : 90 %
- Food : 80 %
- Transportation : 70 %
- Activities : 100 %
Enjoy one of the chances to see Egypt with another eye, a trip where you will see the most important sights in Egypt where civilization has aroused and culture has flourished. You will visit Cairo, Alexandria, and Luxor, where each place reflects and symbolizes an era in Egypt and a civilization that remained for hundreds of years.
You will be impressed by Cairo’s buildings and atmosphere. Cairo is where the past and present are merged in one city. You will see the beauty of the Midterrian Sea in Alexandria and see the Greco-Roman sights and buildings that are still standing for hundreds of years. You will be having. In Luxor, you will enter the gate of history where the civilization of ancient Egypt lasted on the shore of the Nile.
6 DAYS TOUR TRIP ELEMENT
Cairo: City of thousand minarets.
- Visit the beautiful Cairo and its remarkable monuments; Cairo has always been the center of many cultures due to its unique location and warm temperature.
- Cairo, or as it’s said, “ Al-Qahirah, means the conqueror or the victorious. Cairo was the place where the holy family took refuge Cairo during their escape. Cairo’s architecture reveals the multi-cultural monuments in Cairo as it combines Mosques, Citadels, and Churches.
- It also includes the Ancient Egyptian Monuments in Giza, such as The Pyramids of Giza, where it holds one of the Seven Wonders, the great pyramid of King Khufu. The Great Sphinx is a representative of King Chappen.
- The Egyptian Museum includes one of the most valuable pieces of antiques from different ages. Of All of this architecture is Cairo is a place that is a combination of the modern and the ancient period; you can see the whole city from the top of Cairo tower.
- We will show the best places in Egypt and specifically in Cairo.
Alexandria: The Pearl of the Mediterranean.
- The second-largest city in Egypt
- It was the capital of Egypt for centuries and was the center of many cultures too.
- Alexandria is famous for the great lighthouse, which is considered one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
The library of Alexandria contains a copy from each written book all over the world
Luxor: The City of the Hundred Gates.
- Luxor is located in “Thebes,” the capital of the Ancient Egyptian civilization and named “city of the sun.”
- It contains most of the antiquities of ancient Egypt.
- Luxor hosts the most significant temple and one of the oldest temples worldwide, named “Karnak temple.”
- Luxor is the biggest open-air museum globally; wherever you look, there are antiques and ruins.
6 days tour package details
Enjoy A trip where you can explore Egyptian History and explore the civilization of Ancient Egypt, where history and modernity are the essences of cities. Begin your adventure in Cairo, where you will visit the Egyptian Museum and see the antiquities of King Tutankhamun. Don’t miss seeing Old Egypt, where you will visit Luxor and see the beauty of the Temples. Our Last stop is in Alexandria, where you will visit the city of Alexander the Great and see the Greco-Roman antiques.
6 DAYS TOUR TRIP ELEMENTS
Cover most of Egypt
Multiple payment methods
Multiple payment methods
- Meet and assist upon arrival and departure
- Accommodation in Cairo for 3 nights at the Le Meridien Pyramids Hotel and Spa (breakfasts included)
- Accommodation in Alexandria for 1 night at the Sheraton Montazah Hotel (breakfast included)
- Accommodation in Cairo for 1 night at Marriott Mena House Hotel (breakfasts included)
- All sightseeing tours listed on the Cairo-Alexandria Tour itinerary
- All transfers in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Domestic flights Cairo/Luxor Luxor/Cairo
- English Tour Guide
- Lunch during tours in Cairo and Alexandria
- Lunch during tours in Cairo and Alexandria
- Entrance fees to attractions mentioned in the itinerary
- All service charges and taxes
- Visa Entry for Egypt.
- Personal items.
- Any meals not mentioned in the program.
- Any Optional tours.
price notes :
6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.
- The prices quoted are per person.
- The prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible.
- Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
- Christmas, New Year, and Easter time have a special price due to the high demand
Free Cancellation until 40 days before arrival date.
If the guest canceled after 40 days before arrival, Cancellation fees apply with an amount of 50% of the deposited amount.
For more inquires about the cancellation policy you can contact us through our Facebook Page.
Day 01 Arrive in Egypt
Start your 6 days in Egypt, Cairo to Luxor to Alexandria. Our team will be waiting for you at Cairo International Airport. After finishing your papers, We will transfer you to the Hotel and check-in. One of our team will revise the itinerary with you. Enjoy a free day in Cairo.
Day 04 Alexandria Sightseeing
Our next adventure in Our 6 days in Egypt, Cairo to Luxor, is to Alexandria. After your breakfast, Our team will pick you up to go on Alexandria Tour.
You will start the Alexandria tour by visiting the Library of Alexandria.
Library of Alexandria: Start the journey with the Library of Alexandria, the world’s most extensive library, as t contains 8 million books. Visit its open court where you can see Alexander the Great’s statue and the statue of Ptolemy the first, which was found underwater nearby.
After finishing your day tour, we will drive back to Cairo. Arrive in Cairo and proceed to your hotel there overnight.
The Roman Amphitheater: Visit the Roman Amphitheater of Alexandria with Alexandria’s sunken monuments discovered under the East harbor of Alexandria.
Qaitbay Citadel: Continue to see the outside of Qaitbay Citadel built on the same site as the ancient Lighthouse of Alexandria, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, the Most spectacular castle, and a great photo stop.
We will transfer you back to Cairo.
Meals included: Breakfast and lunch.
Day 02 Egypt Pyramids Tour
Our 6 days in Egypt, Cairo to Luxor to Alexandria Tour adventure is just beginning.
Start your day with breakfast in the Hotel. After breakfast, our team will pick you up from the hotel to start our Egypt Pyramids Tour, where you will be visiting the amazing The Great Pyramids of Egypt, Sakara Pyramids, and Memphis.
Then proceed to one of our local restaurants to have your lunch.
Giza Pyramids Tour: Visit the Giza Pyramids Tour – Khufu, Khafre, and Menkaure. Khufu is one of the most colossal ever built. Giza pyramids tour is not over as you will have a close-up look at Sphinx – a massive funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with king Chephren’s face.
Saqqara Tomb Tour: We will proceed to the city of Saqqara, where you will be so excited by exploring The Step Pyramid of King Djoser. Discover the secrets of Saqqara Tomb that until now Egyptologists are still finding out. King Djoser’s pyramid is one of the most charming stories as King Djoser asked his chief Architect Imhotep to create something different to be buried.
Memphis Tour Egypt: Finally, we will drive towards Memphis, as you will have Memphis Tours Egypt, where you can visit The Open Air Museum, including King Ramses II’s marvelous monuments.
After finishing your day tour, you will be transferred to your hotel in Cairo for accommodation & overnight.
Meals: Breakfast and lunch.
Day 05 Egyptian Museum, Citadel, and Khan El Khalili
6 days in Egypt, Cairo to Luxor to Alexandria Tour adventure is just coming to an end.
You will enjoy your last day in Cairo by visiting the Egyptian Museum, Citadel of Salah El Din and Khan El Khalili,
Egyptian Museum: The Egyptian Museum, which is considered one of the most important museums, Egyptian Museum is a must-see. You will spend the day lost in Egypt’s antiques, treasures, and history. A rare collection of 5,000 years of art, history, and culture mingled in monuments and antiques in the museum. Over 250,000 artifacts are presented, including collecting treasures, gold, and jewelry that belonged to Tutankhamen.
- Citadel of Salah El-Din: We will proceed to Old Cairo, where you can visit the Citadel of Salah El-Din, which played a significant role in protecting Egypt, as it was considered the seat of power for more than 700 years. Salah El Din Citadel, a fortification that has three mosques and three museums. You will hear the in-depth history of this place. It has several significant monuments like The Mosque of Suleiman Pasha, The Alabaster Mosque, and the Mohamed Ali Mosque.
- Khan El Khalili:
Visit Khan El Khalili Bazaars. Shops in this district are legendary for fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques, etc.
Meals: Breakfast at the hotel, Lunch at Restaurant with Pyramids View
Day 03 Day Trip to Luxor from Cairo by Air
Our next adventure in Our 6 days in Egypt, Cairo to Luxor to Alexandria Tour is in Luxor.
Our Team will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo to Cairo Airport to fly to Luxor. Once you arrive at Luxor, we will start our Luxor Tours by visiting Karnak Temple.
The Karnak is a group of temples built in different reigns; Starting by the Avenue of Sphinxes and the Unfinished Propylon. The temple also has The Hypostyle Hall with its 134 gigantic columns; and the Obelisks of Queen Hatshepsut and Tuthmosis III. Moreover, the temple of Amon, the Granite Scarabeus of Amenophis III, and the Sacred Lake.
Valley of Kings :
You will be visiting the Valley of the Kings and The Valley of the Queens.
Temple-Colossi of Memnon: On the return journey, stop at the Colossi of Memnon, two gigantic sitting statues representing Amenophis III facing the Nile.
The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
Excursion to the Necropolis of Thebes, on the Western bank. Crossing the Nile, drive to the Valley of Kings; visit the tombs of various Dynasties, The Temple of Deir El Bahari. Visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
Meals included: Breakfast and lunch.
After Luxor Tour, We will transfer you back to Cairo by flight.
Day 06 Final Departure
Our 6 days in Egypt, Cairo to Luxor to Alexandria Tour, has come to an end.
After your breakfast, Our Team will help you with checking out and the final departure.
Our team will drop you off at the Airport.
Meals included: Breakfast