5 Days Nile Cruise Tour
5 Days Nile Cruise Tour overview
5 Days Egypt Tour: Cairo ⇒ Luxor ⇒ Aswan
Enjoy one of the most important tours, A 5 Days Nile Cruise tour with Movenpick Nile Cruise. You will see the beautiful temples of Aswan and Luxor. See the beautiful monuments of Aswan and Luxor that has stands for thousands of years. You will see the beautiful Temples and building that have fascinated the world.
5 DAYS NILE CRUISE TOUR
Luxor: The City of the Hundred Gates
- Luxor is in “Thebes,” the capital of the Ancient Egyptian civilization and named “city of the sun.”
- It contains most of the antiquities of ancient Egypt.
- Luxor hosts the most significant temple and one of the oldest temples worldwide, named “Karnak temple.”
- Luxor is the biggest open-air museum globally; wherever you look, there are antiques and ruins.
Aswan: “ Land of the Gold”
- Known as “ land of the Gold “ due to all the monuments, temples, and pharaonic tombs explored. Aswan is considered the Southern gate of Egypt.
- Aswan is well known for its beautiful islands and fantastic house colors. There are many islands like Philae Island, Abu Simbel temple, Plants island, Aswan museum for Alfanten island.
- Aswan is most Famous for the Egyptian High Dam and Nasser Lake.
- Aswan Tour is one of the most wanted tours in Egypt. People from different parts of the world come to see this beautiful city with its fascinating monuments.
5 Days Nile Cruise Tour details
With having a magnificent tour in the Nile Cruise you will visit the ancient temples and monuments that has a stand for thousands of years. See thebes in the Old Egyptian Kingdom and see the extraordinary temples that they have built.
5 DAYS TOUR TRIP ELEMENTS
Cover most of Egypt
Multiple payment methods
Multiple payment methods
5 Days Nile Cruise Tour ITINERARY
Day 01:Arrival to Luxor
We will pick you up from the Airport/Train station then in Luxor, we will transfer you by a private A/C car to Movenpick Royal Lily Nile Cruise Nile Cruise .
After Lunch you will move to see the Karnak Temple, which is the largest structure ever built in the history of humans. The Karnak is an exquisite Temple, and it has attracted visitors for decades.
- The Karnak Temple: The Karnak is a group of temples built in different reigns; Starting by the Avenue of Sphinxes and the Unfinished Propylon. The temple also has The Hypostyle Hall with its 134 gigantic columns; and the Obelisks of Queen Hatshepsut and Tuthmosis III. The temple of Amon, the Granite Scarabeus of Amenophis III, and the Sacred Lake.
We are spending the overnight in Luxor.
Meals: Lunch and dinner.
Day 04Touring Aswan
Start your day by having breakfast and then we will start our magnificent tour in the cuty of Aswan
- High Dam: Discover the great city of Aswan, and the Egyptian president Gamal Abdel Nasser in 1960 AD to protect Egypt from the Nile flood erected The High Dam, one of the city’s essential assets.
- The Unfinished Obelisk is one of the enormous Obelisks made of red granite and dedicated to Amun Ra.
- Temple of Philae: Enjoy sailing by motorboat until you reach Agilika Island, where you will visit the Temple of Philae, which was erected during the Greco-Roman period and dedicated to the goddess Isis.
Overnight at Aswan in the Nile Cruise.
Meals included: Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Day 02:Discover Luxor and cruise to Edfu
Start your breakfast on the Nile Cruise and enjoy the magnificent environment of the Thebes
- Valley of Kings and Queens : You will visit the Valley of the Kings and The Valley of the Queens. There are many magnificent tombs with drawings and magnificent architecture that have stayed for thousands of years.
- The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut : Excursion to the Necropolis of Thebes, on the Western bank. Crossing the Nile, drive to the Valley of Kings; visit the tombs of various Dynasties, The Temple of Deir El Bahari. Visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut. After enjoying a delicious lunch back on your boat, plan on sailing to Edfu and enjoy a lovely dinner on board during the cruise. You will stay overnight onboard the ship.
Meals : Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Day 05-Final departure
Start your day by having breakfast and then check out from the Nile Cruise. Our team will transfer you to Aswan Airport .
Day 03-Sail from Edfu to Kom Ombo
On the 3rd Day of this magnificent tour , you will start your day by having breakfast and then we will start our tour in Edfu and Kom Ombo.
- Edfu Temple: Our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel to enjoy a day tour to the Temple of Edfu, where you will visit the majestic temple dedicated to Horus, which is considered the most-preserved cult temple in Egypt. As mentioned in Egyptian myths, it was the place where Horus revenged the murder of his father Osiris by killing Seth.
- Temple of Kom Ombo: Drive to Kom Ombo city and visit the Temple of Kom Ombo, standing and overlooking the Nile. This temple is different because it has a double entrance; Each one dedicates one to divinity: “Haroeris” with his falcon head and” Sobek” withcity his crocodile head.
You will move to the Nile Cruise and enjoy your meals on the decks of Movenpick Royal Lily Nile Cruise
Meals: Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
5 Days Nile Cruise Tour prices
- Four nights’ accommodation in 5 stars Nile cruise on full board basis (included sightseeing)
- English Tour Guide.
- all your tours and excursions are by air-conditioned car
- all tours mentioned in the itinerary
- One bottle of mineral water on three days of visits per person
- All taxes and service charge
- Visa Entry for Egypt.
- Personal items.
- Any meals not mentioned in the program.
- Any Optional tours.
price notes :
6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.
- The prices quoted are per person.
- The prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible.
- Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
- Christmas, New Year, and Easter time have a special price due to the high demand
Free Cancellation until 40 days before arrival date.
If the guest canceled after 40 days before arrival, Cancellation fees apply with an amount of 50% of the deposited amount.
For more inquires about the cancellation policy you can contact us through our Facebook Page.
12 DAYS EGYPT TOUR PACKAGE
“ extra activities not included in your payment “
Luxor Hot Balloon: Should you want to make your stay in Luxor unforgettable. Drifting peacefully over the Valley of King, Valley of the Queens, and the Mountain on the Nobles.
Abu Simbel Temples: You will visit Abu Simbel Temples, which King Ramses II built. The first temple was created by Ramesses II and is dedicated to the famous god .He dedicated the second temple to the king himself and his beautiful wife, Queen Nefertari.