5 Days Egypt Tour
⇒ Abu Simbel
5 days Egypt tour overview
5 Days Egypt Tour: Cairo ⇒ Luxor ⇒ Abu Simbel
The thrill factor is the key feature of this journey.
This trip begins in Cairo, where you will visit one of the most important landmarks of the pyramids and the Egyptian Museum.
The adventure begins with moving to Aswan in southern Egypt, where the beauty of nature blends with the charm of ancient Pharaonic civilization, to form a rare creative image, and there you will stand in front of the Temple of Abu Simbel, one of the greatest and largest temples of Pharaonic civilization.
The adventure culminates in reaching the city of Gold, Luxor, and moving between its rare monuments on the banks of the Eternal Nile River.
5 DAYS DAYS EGYPT TOUR
Cairo: City of thousand minarets.
- Visit the beautiful Cairo and its remarkable monuments; Cairo has always been the center of many cultures due to its unique location and warm temperature.
- Cairo, or as it’s said, “ Al-Qahirah, means the conqueror or the victorious. Cairo was the place where the holy family took refuge Cairo during their escape. Cairo’s architecture reveals the multi-cultural monuments in Cairo as it combines Mosques, Citadels, and Churches.
- It also includes the Ancient Egyptian Monuments in Giza, such as The Pyramids of Giza, where it holds one of the Seven Wonders, the great pyramid of King Khufu. The Great Sphinx is a representative of King Chappen.
- The Egyptian Museum includes one of the most valuable pieces of antiques from different ages. All of this architecture is Cairo is a place that is a combination of the modern and the ancient period; you can see the whole city from the top of Cairo tower.
- We will show the best places in Egypt and specifically in Cairo.
Luxor: The City of the Hundred Gates.
- Luxor is in “Thebes,” the capital of the Ancient Egyptian civilization and named “city of the sun.”
- It contains most of the antiquities of ancient Egypt.
- Luxor hosts the most significant temple and one of the oldest temples worldwide, named “Karnak temple.”
- Luxor is the biggest open-air museum globally; wherever you look, there are antiques and ruins.
5 days Egypt tour details
Enjoy a tour in Egypt with 5 days in Egypt, Luxor and Abu Simbel, where you will have an adventure that is full of sightseeing and magnificent sights.
5 DAYS TOUR TRIP ELEMENTS
Cover most of Egypt
Multiple payment methods
Multiple payment methods
5 days Egypt Tour ITINERARY
Day 01:Arrival to Cairo
We will pick you up from the Airport/Train station then we will transfer you by a private A/C car to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 04Luxor East & West Bank tour & overnight in Cairo
Start your day with an impressive breakfast meal and then join our representative on a trip to visit the gorgeous Luxor attractions. Valley of the Kings Hatshepsut Temple
Colossi of Memnon Karnak and Luxor temples.
- Temple-Colossi of Memnon: On the return journey, stop at the Colossi of Memnon, two gigantic sitting statues representing Amenophis III facing the Nile.
- The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut : Excursion to the Necropolis of Thebes, on the Western bank. Crossing the Nile, drive to the Valley of Kings; visit the tombs of various Dynasties, The Temple of Deir El Bahari. Visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
- Luxor Temple : Luxor Temple to see its courtyard and built by one king of the 12th dynasty and completed by the well know king Ramses II. This temple, in the heart of ancient Thebes and, like Karnak, was dedicated to the main/chief god Amun Re.
- Karnak Temple : Karnak Temples Complex, which is the largest structure ever built in the history of humanity. The Karnak is a group of temples built in different reigns; Starting by the Avenue of Sphinxes and the Unfinished Propylon. The temple also has The Hypostyle Hall with its 134 gigantic columns; and the Obelisks of Queen Hatshepsut and Tuthmosis III. The temple of Amon, the Granite Scarabeus of Amenophis III, and the Sacred Lake.
We are spending the overnight in Luxor.
Day 02:Cairo tours to Pyramids, Egyptian Museum & overnight in Aswan
Start your day with breakfast in the Hotel; our team will pick you up from the hotel to start our Egypt Pyramids Tour, where you will visit the amazing The Great Pyramids of Egypt, Sakara Pyramids, and Memphis.
- Giza Pyramids Tour: Visit the Giza Pyramids Tour – Khufu, Khafre, and Menkaure. Khufu is one of the most colossal ever built. Giza pyramids tour is not over as you will have a close-up look at Sphinx–a massive funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with king Chephren’s face. Enjoy Your Luch meal at the local restaurant and then move with an expert tour team to the Egyptian Museum
- Egyptian Museum: The Egyptian Museum, which is one of the most important museums, Egyptian Museum is a must-see. You will spend the day lost in Egypt’s antiques, treasures, and history. A rare collection of 5,000 years of art, history, and culture mingled in monuments and antiques in the museum. Over 250,000 artifacts are presented, including collecting treasures, gold, and jewelry that belonged to Tutankhamen.
Our team will pick you from the Hotel and transfer you to Cairo International Airport to take your flight to Aswan. Once you arrive in Aswan, you will check in Hotel and spend the overnight at Aswan.
Day 05Final Departure
You will have your delicious breakfast and join our representative to check out and go safely to Cairo Airport.
Day 03Tour to The Temples of Abu Simbel & overnight in Luxor
After having your breakfast, private A-C van will transfer you Abu Simbel. In ancient times, we knew the original site as Meha and was first documented in the 18th Dynasty when Ay and Horemheb had rock-cut chapels hewn in the hills to the south.
- Abu Simbel Temples: You will visit Abu Simbel Temples, which King Ramses II built. The first temple was created by Ramesses II and is dedicated to the famous god. He dedicated the second temple to the king himself and his beautiful wife, Queen Nefertari.
You will have a special lunch and then you will be transferred to Luxor to check in a 5 stars Hotel.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
5 days Egypt Tour
- 3 nights accommodation at a 5* hotel in Cairo.
- 1 Night accommodation at 5* hotel in Aswan.
- 1 Night accommodation at 5* hotel in Luxor.
- A private, professional Egyptologist during the whole of your tours.
- Fees of Entrance to all the mentioned historical places in the Itinerary.
- A private air-conditioned car for you in all of your transfers.
- All Taxes and Charges.
- Flight tickets from Cairo to Aswan and from Luxor to Cairo.
- Visa Entry for Egypt.
- Personal items.
- Any meals not mentioned in the program.
- Any Optional tours.
price notes :
6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.
- The prices quoted are per person.
- The prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible.
- Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
- Christmas, New Year, and Easter time have a special price due to the high demand
Free Cancellation until 40 days before arrival date.
If the guest canceled after 40 days before arrival, Cancellation fees apply with an amount of 50% of the deposited amount.
For more inquires about the cancellation policy you can contact us through our Facebook Page.