5 Days Egypt Tour
⇒Sharm El Shiekh
5 days Egypt tour overview
5 Days Egypt Tour: Cairo ⇒ Sharm El Shiekh
5 days Cairo and Sharm El Sheikh Tour is a journey that will make you feel peaceful with. A magnificent tour in Sharm El Sheikh where you will enjoy the beautiful view of the Sea and you can dive to see the beautiful corals and fish. In Sharm you will have fun as there are a lot of activities to do.
5 DAYS5 DAYS EGYPT TOUR
Cairo: City of thousand minarets
- Visit the beautiful Cairo and its remarkable monuments; Cairo has always been the center of many cultures due to its unique location and warm temperature.
- Cairo, or as it’s said, “ Al-Qahirah, means the conqueror or the victorious. Cairo was the place where the holy family took refuge Cairo during their escape. Cairo’s architecture reveals the multi-cultural monuments in Cairo as it combines Mosques, Citadels, and Churches.
- It also includes the Ancient Egyptian Monuments in Giza, such as The Pyramids of Giza, where it holds one of the Seven Wonders, the great pyramid of King Khufu. The Great Sphinx is a representative of King Chappen.
- The Egyptian Museum includes one of the most valuable pieces of antiques from different ages. All of this architecture is Cairo is a place that is a combination of the modern and the ancient period; you can see the whole city from the top of Cairo tower.
- We will show the best places in Egypt and specifically in Cairo.
Sharm El Sheikh
- Sharm El-Sheikh is one of the most beautiful areas that is one the Mediterranean Sea.
- It is known for its clear water and its colorful coral reefs, which made Sharm el-Sheikh snorkeling and scuba diving.
- It is one of the most important resorts in Egypt as it has excellent facilities.
- Many tourists come from the world to visit the beautiful sea of Sharm el-Sheikh as it is one of the best diving and snorkeling places in the world.
5 days Egypt tour details
With 5 Days Cairo And Sharm El Sheikh Tour, enjoy a tour in Sharm and in Cairo where you will see the magnificent pyramids and Egyptian Museum. In Sharm El Sheikh you will enjoy the peaceful and magnificent Sea where you will have many activities to do
5 DAYS TOUR TRIP ELEMENTS
Cover most of Egypt
Multiple payment methods
Multiple payment methods
5 days Egypt Tour ITINERARY
Day 01:Arrival to Cairo
We will pick you up from the Airport/Train station then we will transfer you by a private A/C car to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo
Day 04Cairo tours to Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum & overnight in Cairo
Start your Day by having breakfast and then you will be transferred to Cairo.
- Giza Pyramids Tour: Visit the Giza Pyramids Tour – Khufu, Khafre, and Menkaure. Khufu is one of the most colossal ever built. Giza pyramids tour is not over as you will have a close-up look at Sphinx–a massive funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with king Chephren’s face.
- Egyptian Museum: The Egyptian Museum, which is one of the most important museums, Egyptian Museum is a must-see. You will spend the day lost in Egypt’s antiques, treasures, and history. A rare collection of 5,000 years of art, history, and culture mingled in monuments and antiques in the museum. Over 250,000 artifacts are presented, including collecting treasures, gold, and jewelry that belonged to Tutankhamen.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch , and Dinner.
Day 02:Cairo to Sharm El Shiekh by plane
Start your day by having breakfast in the Hotel, we will transfer you to Cairo International Airport to take your flight to Sharm El Sheikh.
Day 05Final Departure
Start your day by having Breakfast and then pack your bags as we will transfer you to Cairo International to your Final Departure.
Day 03Free day & Overnight in Sharm El Shiekh
Start your day by having Breakfast and Enjoy your Free day on the beach of Sharm El Sheikh.
You Can Choose from the Optional Tours:
Overnight in Sharm
5 days Egypt Tour
- Two nights hotel accommodation in Cairo on bed & breakfast basis
- Two nights hotel accommodation in Sharm El Shiekh on bed & breakfast basis
- All transfers in Cairo & Sharm
- All Meals mentioned in the package
- The service of meet and assist at all your destinations
- All your visits include entrance fees
- Our prices include all taxes and services
- Transfer by flights: Cairo / Sharm / Cairo
- Visa Entry for Egypt.
- Personal items.
- Any meals not mentioned in the program.
- Any Optional tours.
price notes :
6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.
- The prices quoted are per person.
- The prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible.
- Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
- Christmas, New Year, and Easter time have a special price due to the high demand
Free Cancellation until 40 days before arrival date.
If the guest canceled after 40 days before arrival, Cancellation fees apply with an amount of 50% of the deposited amount.
For more inquires about the cancellation policy you can contact us through our Facebook Page.
“ extra activities not included in your payment “
Ride Camels or horses in the desert next to the pyramids – Shopping at Khan Al khalili – Try Egyptian local old Cafes – Evening trip to attend the Sound & Light show in the Pyramids area.
- Best food and drink:
Cairo is most famous for certain dishes like “ Kushary “ a local dish of pasta, rice and Hummus presented with spices and tomato sauce “ a must try meal.
Sharm El Sheikh
A Safari Tour in a 4 X 4 Vehicle to a Bedouin village for a tour to see their life and traditions then you will ride a camel and witness the amazing sunset view with barbeque dinner & watching stars by night.
A Snorkeling trip in different spots full of corals and magnificent colorful fish with a chance to swim with dolphins, enjoying the water sports activities on Giftun Island and the national park with open buffet lunch aboard the cruise then return back to the jetty and then transferred to your hotel in Hurghada.
- Best food and drink:
At Hurghada you can enjoy the Bedouin barbecue or red sea sea food, which are very various and unusual types of fish.