5 Days Cairo And Nile Cruise
5 Days Cairo And Nile Cruise overview
5 Days Egypt Tour: Cairo ⇒ Luxor ⇒ Aswan
The cities of Cairo, Luxor, and Aswan are the most attractive tourist destinations for tourists. Each city has a distinctive culture and a specific story.
Certainly, it is one of the most beautiful trips you can make in Egypt. What makes it even more exciting is the Nile Cruise between Luxor and Aswan.. Enjoy the amazing destinations of Cairo, Luxor and Aswan and See how civilization has flourished for thousands of years.
5 DAYS CAIRO AND NILE CRUIES ELEMENTS
Cairo: City of thousand minarets.
- Visit the beautiful Cairo and its remarkable monuments; Cairo has always been the center of many cultures due to its unique location and warm temperature.
- Cairo, or as it’s said, “ Al-Qahirah, means the conqueror or the victorious. Cairo was the place where the holy family took refuge Cairo during their escape. Cairo’s architecture reveals the multi-cultural monuments in Cairo as it combines Mosques, Citadels, and Churches.
- It also includes the Ancient Egyptian Monuments in Giza, such as The Pyramids of Giza, where it holds one of the Seven Wonders, the great pyramid of King Khufu. The Great Sphinx is a representative of King Chappen.
- The Egyptian Museum includes one of the most valuable pieces of antiques from different ages. All of this architecture is Cairo is a place that is a combination of the modern and the ancient period; you can see the whole city from the top of Cairo tower.
- We will show the best places in Egypt and specifically in Cairo.
Luxor: The City of the Hundred Gates.
- Luxor is in “Thebes,” the capital of the Ancient Egyptian civilization and named “city of the sun.”
- It contains most of the antiquities of ancient Egypt.
- Luxor hosts the most significant temple and one of the oldest temples worldwide, named “Karnak temple.”
- Luxor is the biggest open-air museum globally; wherever you look, there are antiques and ruins.
Aswan: “ Land of the Gold”
- Known as “ land of the Gold “ due to all the monuments, temples, and pharaonic tombs explored. Aswan is considered the Southern gate of Egypt.
- Aswan is well known for its beautiful islands and fantastic house colors. There are many islands like Philae Island, Abu Simbel temple, Plants island, Aswan museum for Alfanten island.
- Aswan is most Famous for the Egyptian High Dam and Nasser Lake.
- Aswan Tour is one of the most wanted tours in Egypt. People from different parts of the world come to see this beautiful city with its fascinating monuments
5 Days Cairo And Nile Cruise details
Cairo is one of the most beautiful cities as it has the Enjoy a Nile Cruise tour where you will have a Tour of Aswan Luxor, the city of beauty and history. See the beautiful temple of Abu Simbel, the temple that was reconstructed from the Flood. It is one of the most beautiful temples that was built in Old Egypt. You will also have the chance to see the temple of Kom Ombo, one of the unique temples in Egypt.
You will move to Luxor to see the beautiful temples of Luxor and the land where the Old Kingdom of Egypt has established and flourished. You will learn the stories and the mysteries of this beautiful civilization.
5 DAYS TOUR TRIP ELEMENTS
Cover most of Egypt
Multiple payment methods
Multiple payment methods
5 Days Cairo And Nile Cruise ITINERARY
Day 01:Cairo–Arrive Luxor–Luxor East Bank Tour
Our Team, will pick you up from the Hotel and transfer you to the Airport to take your flight to Luxor.Once you arrive we will Transfer you to see.
- Luxor Temple: Luxor Temple to see its courtyard and built by one king of the 12th dynasty and completed by the well know king Ramses II. This temple, in the heart of ancient Thebes and, like Karnak, was dedicated to the main/chief god Amun Re.
Karnak Temple : Karnak Temples Complex, which is the largest structure ever built in the history of humanity. The Karnak is a group of temples built in different reigns; Starting by the Avenue of Sphinxes and the Unfinished Propylon. The temple also has The Hypostyle Hall with its 134 gigantic columns; and the Obelisks of Queen Hatshepsut and Tuthmosis III. The temple of Amon, the Granite Scarabeus of Amenophis III, and the Sacred Lake.
Overnight in Cruise,
Day 04 Aswan Tour
Breakfast on board. Overnight in Aswan.
- High Dam: Discover the great city of Aswan, and the Egyptian president Gamal Abdel Nasser in 1960 AD to protect Egypt from the Nile flood erected The High Dam, one of the city’s essential assets,.
- Temple of Philae: Enjoy sailing by motorboat until you reach Agilika Island, where you will visit the Temple of Philae, which was erected during the Greco-Roman period and dedicated to the goddess Isis.Overnight in Aswan.
Day 02:Luxor West Bank
Start your day by having breakfast and then we will begin our tour by visiting the Breakfast.
- Valley of Kings : You will visit the Valley of the Kings and The Valley of the Queens. There are many magnificent tombs with drawings and magnificent architecture that have stayed for thousands of years.
- The Temple of El Deir El Bahari: Excursion to the Necropolis of Thebes, on the Western bank. Crossing the Nile, drive to the Valley of Kings; visit the tombs of various Dynasties, The Temple of Deir El Bahari. Visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
- Colossi of Memnon: See the Colossi of Memnon, two gigantic sitting statues representing Amenophis III facing the Nile.
Overnight in Cruise.
Day 05: Departure
Breakfast on board. Disembarkation after breakfast.
Transfer to the airport to take your flight back to Cairo. Arrive in Cairo, and we will transfer you to a place of your choice.
Day 03Edfu & Kom Ombo
Breakfast on board. Visit the Temple of Horus in Edfu. Sail to Kom Ombo. Lunch on board. Visit The Temple Shared by the Two Gods Sobek & Hurus in Kom Ombo. Overnight onboard the Cruise.
Start your day by having breakfast on board. Sail in Kom Ombo
- Edfu Temple: Our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel to enjoy a day tour to the Temple of Edfu, where you will visit the majestic temple dedicated to Horus, which is considered the most-preserved cult temple in Egypt. As mentioned in Egyptian myths, it was the place where Horus revenged the murder of his father Osiris by killing Seth.
- Temple of Kom Ombo: Drive to Kom Ombo city and visit the Temple of Kom Ombo, standing and overlooking the Nile. This temple is different because it has a double entrance; Each one dedicates one to divinity: “Haroeris” with his falcon head and Sobek with his crocodile head.
Meals: Breakfast ,and Lunch.
5 Days Cairo And Nile Cruise
- 4 Nights Nile Cruise accommodation on a full board basis. (Included sightseeing)
- All transfers in Luxor and Aswan.
- Domestic Flights: Cairo / Luxor – Aswan / Cairo
- All your tours and excursions are by an A/C Car
- English speaking expert guide.
- All your visits include entrance fees.
- Our prices include all taxes and services
- Visa Entry for Egypt.
- Personal items.
- Any meals not mentioned in the program.
- Any Optional tours.
price notes :
6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.
- The prices quoted are per person.
- The prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible.
- Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
- Christmas, New Year, and Easter time have a special price due to the high demand
Free Cancellation until 40 days before arrival date.
If the guest canceled after 40 days before arrival, Cancellation fees apply with an amount of 50% of the deposited amount.
For more inquires about the cancellation policy you can contact us through our Facebook Page.
“ extra activities not included in your payment “
On the First Day you can choose the Sound & Light Laser Show at Karnak Temple.
( Hot Balloon: Should you want to make your stay in Luxor an unforgettable? Drifting peacefully over the Valley of King, Valley of the Queens and the Mountain on the Nobles. (95 $ per person).
On the 5th Day you Can choose to go to Abu Simbel to visit the magnificent temple of Abu Simbel.