5 Days Egypt Tour
5 days Egypt tour overview
5 Days Egypt Tour: Cairo ⇒ Alexandria
Enjoy 5 days Egypt Tour and have one of the most amazing tour in Cairo and Alexandria. In Cairo, you will visit Egypt’s pride and joy, the Pyramids of Giza. You will see one of the world’s seven wonders. You will have activities to do such as renting horses and camels in front of the Pyramids and the Sphinx. You will visit the Egyptian Museum with all its rare artifacts and treasures. Don’t miss Alexandria’s tour and see the beauty of the Mediterranean Sea surrounding the city.
5 DAYS5 DAYS EGYPT TOUR
Cairo: City of thousand minarets
– Visit the beautiful Cairo and its remarkable monuments; Cairo has always been the center of many cultures due to its unique location and warm temperature.
Cairo, or as it’s said, “ Al-Qahirah, means the conqueror or the victorious. Cairo was the place where the holy family took refuge in Cairo during their escape. Cairo’s architecture reveals the multi-cultural monuments in Cairo as it combines Mosques, Citadels, and Churches.
It also includes the Ancient Egyptian Monuments in Giza, such as The Pyramids of Giza, where it holds one of the Seven Wonders, the great pyramid of King Khufu. The Great Sphinx is a representative of King Chappen.
The Egyptian Museum which includes one of the most valuable pieces of antiques from different ages. Of All of this architecture is Cairo is a place that is a combination of the modern and the ancient period; you can see the whole city from the top of Cairo tower.
We will show the best places in Egypt and specifically in Cairo.
– The second largest city in Egypt.
– It was the capital of Egypt for centuries, and was the center of culture too.
– Alexandria is famous for the great lighthouse which is considered one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
– The library of Alexandria contains a copy from each written book all over the world.
5 days Egypt tour details
Enjoy the best places to visit in Egypt on a 5 days Egypt Tour begin with visiting the Giza Pyramids and the Sphinx, the Egyptian Museum, Memphis & Sakkara, then move to visit Salah El Din Citadel and Old Cairo.
The5 days Egypt Tour is not over as you will continue to visit the best places in Egypt, As you will be visiting Alexandria and visit one of the most important Citadels in Alexandria , Qaitbay Citadel. Enjoy the Sea view and the amazing weather of Alexandria.
You will see the secrets and the myths of Egypt, from the modern era to the ancient era. Be ready and Pack your bags to have the best 5 days Egypt Tour .
5 DAYS TOUR TRIP ELEMENTS
Cover most of Egypt
Multiple payment methods
Multiple payment methods
5 days Egypt Tour ITINERARY
Day 01: Arrival to Cairo
Begin your 5 days Egypt Tour escapism to Egypt. Regardless of what time you arrive for your 6-day tour Egyptian adventure.
We will pick you up from the Airport/Train station then you will be transferred by a private A/C car to your hotel.
- Check-in and enjoy your day before beginning our adventure.
- Overnight in Cairo.
Day 04: Alexandria & Overnight in Cairo
Enjoy your Breakfast in the morning and then Our team will pick you up from your hotel to start your tour to Alexandria.
Library of Alexandria: Start the journey with the Library of Alexandria, the world’s biggest library as t contains 8 million books. Visit its open court where you can see Alexander the Great’s statue and the statue of Ptolemy the first, which was found underwater nearby.
The Roman Amphitheater: Visit the Roman Amphitheater of Alexandria with Alexandria’s sunken monuments discovered under the East harbor of Alexandria.
The Church of St. Mark: visit the oldest church in Africa, after which you will see the old downtown of Alexandria where you can walk through the old city-center of Alexandria. Look at the traditional markets, where everything and anything is sold, including traditional Egyptian sweets and treats. The architecture locally has baroque style designs and Italian and French style properties.
El Nabi Daniel Mosque: Visit El Nabi Daniel Mosque, which many people believe to be related to Alexander the great tomb, contains the scholar and venerated teacher Prophet Daniel and his companion Sidi Lokman el Hakim.
Lunch stop at a modern Fish Restaurant or a famous and traditional Alexandrian food place called Mohamed Ahmed’s. The Queen of Spain and many famous people go there when they visit Alexandria.
Mansheya: Continue your tour by passing through the oldest market area in Mansheya and see the traditional women’s markets (Zanet Eltsetat) with skinny and narrow streets; a gold market also exists here where everyone buys their wedding and engagement jewelry.
Abbo El Abbas Mosque: Later, you will be visiting the prettiest and biggest mosque in the city The Abbo Elabbas Mosque, and the strangest sight outside it.
Enjoy the view of the Cornish and enjoy the Mediterranean Sea Opposite’s view you can see the old fishing boats, men fishing, and traditional fishers making nets.
Qaitbay Citadel: Continue to see the outside of Citadel of Qaitbay built on the same site as the ancient Lighthouse of Alexandria, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, the Most spectacular castle, a great photo stop.
The Montaza Garden: The car will then take you to the gardens of Montaza. The beautiful coastline and all the city views are en route to Montaza Palace and gardens, which is approx 25 km away, including the old harbor of Alexandria, where we found 7000 monuments underwater.
Royal Garden: Visit the royal gardens of King Farouk and see the royal palaces of Haramlek and Salamlek, walk along the famous Montaza bridge and reach the Tea Palace island and see the royal beaches of the queens.
On your way back, you will stop over the famous bridge of Stanley – the modern landmark of modern Alexandria, and then travel in comfort back to your hotel in Cairo.
Overnight in Cairo.
Day 02: Giza Pyramids & Egyptian Museum
Our adventure is just beginning with 5 days Egypt Tour ; We will pick you up from your hotel by private A/C Vehicle to Start your tour.
Egyptian Museum: The Egyptian Museum is a must-see. You will spend the day lost in Egypt’s antiques, treasures, and history. A rare collection of 5,000 years of art, history, and culture mingled in monuments and antiques in the museum. Over 250,000 artifacts are presented, including collecting treasures, gold, and jewelry that belonged to Tutankhamen.
- The Great Pyramids: Visit the Great Pyramids – Khufu, Khafre, and Menkaure. Khufu is one of the world’s seven wonders. Have a close-up look at the famous Sphinx – a massive funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with king Chephren’s face. Guarding the whole area. After this fantastic tour, we will proceed to one of our local restaurants to have your lunch.
Meals: Breakfast at the hotel, Lunch at Restaurant with Pyramids View
Day 05 Final Departure
The Last day of 5 Days Egypt Tour
Our day will begin with a Breakfast at the hotel, our team will transfer you to the airport and assist you at the airport.
Day 03 Old Islamic & Coptic Cairo
On the third day of the tour of 5 days Egypt Tour , you will visit important locations in Alexandria:
- Salah Citadel: visit Salah El Din Citadel, a fortification that has three mosques and three museums. You will hear the in-depth history of this place. It has several important monuments like: The Mosque of Suleiman Pasha, The Alabaster Mosque, and the Mohamed Ali Mosque.
- Khan El Khalili: Visit Khan El Khalili Bazaars. Shops in this district are legendary for fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques etc.
- The Old Coptic Cairo: A wonderful tour to the Old Coptic Cairo to see The Hanging Church, Abu Sirga Church, and Synagogue.
- Back to the hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
5 days Egypt Tour
- Four nights hotel accommodation in Cairo
- All mentioned sights with entrance fees
- All mentioned meals in the package.
- A Professional Egyptologist guide
- All your tours and excursions are with A/C vehicles.
- The service of meet and assist at all your destinations
- All your visits include entrance fees.
- Our prices include all taxes and services.
- Visa Entry for Egypt.
- Personal items.
- Any other meals that are not in the program.
- Any Optional tours.
price notes :
6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.
- The prices quoted are per person.
- The prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible.
- Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
- Christmas, New Year, and Easter time have a special price due to the high demand
Free Cancellation until 40 days before arrival date.
If the guest canceled after 40 days before arrival, Cancellation fees apply with an amount of 50% of the deposited amount.
For more inquires about the cancellation policy you can contact us through our Facebook Page.
“ extra activities not included in your payment “
On your 2nd day of the trip you can enjoy a Dinner Cruise including transportation, dinner, Belly Dancer, Tanura Show.
- Best food and drink:
Cairo is most famous for certain dishes like “ Kushary “ a local dish of pasta, rice and Hummus presented with spices and tomato sauce “ a must try meal.