4 Days Tour
⇒Pyramids – Old Cairo
4 Days egypt tour package overview
4 Days Tour: Pyramids And Old Cairo
A trip to Cairo that will take you to many eras will visit the Egyptian Museum and see the artifacts and the tressures. You will visit Ancient Egypt and see the Pyramids of Giza and learn about the mesmerizing monuments that surprised the world.You will move to Old Cairo and see the Coptic Cairo and see the beautiful Churches Hanging Church, the most prominent religious shrines in the region, in addition to many distinctive tourist destinations that reflect the heritage side. Old buildings and markets represent the city.
4 DAYS TOUR TRIP ELEMENT
Cairo: City of thousand minarets
– Visit the beautiful Cairo and its remarkable monuments; Cairo has always been the center of many cultures due to its unique location and warm temperature.
Cairo, or as it’s said, “ Al-Qahirah, means the conqueror or the victorious. Cairo was the place where the holy family took refuge in Cairo during their escape. Cairo’s architecture reveals the multi-cultural monuments in Cairo as it combines Mosques, Citadels, and Churches.
It also includes the Ancient Egyptian Monuments in Giza, such as The Pyramids of Giza, where it holds one of the Seven Wonders, the great pyramid of King Khufu. The Great Sphinx is a representative of King Chappen.
The Egyptian Museum which includes one of the most valuable pieces of antiques from different ages. Of All of this architecture is Cairo is a place that is a combination of the modern and the ancient period; you can see the whole city from the top of Cairo tower.
We will show the best places in Egypt and specifically in Cairo.
4 days tour package details
A Private tour package to Cairo includes 3 Nights hotel accommodation in Cairo, two full-day tour in Cairo, Visiting the Giza Pyramids and Cairo museum in one day, and on the second day a visit to Old Cairo church and Old Jewish Synagogue Ben Ezra Synagogue, with accompany of expert tour guide.
4 DAYS EGYPT TOUR ELEMENTS
Cover most of Egypt
Multiple payment methods
Multiple payment methods
4 days Egypt
Day 01: Arrival to Cairo
We will pick you up from the Airport/Train station then you will be transferred by a private A/C car to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 03 :Cairo tours to Pyramid of Sakkara & Memphis
In the early morning, after having your breakfast a Transfer from your hotel lobby to begin your visit.
Sakkara: We will proceed to the city of Sakkara, where you will be so excited by exploring The Step Pyramid of King Djoser. This pyramid had a charming story when king Djoser asked his chief Architect Imhotep to create something different to be buried.
Memphis: Finally, we will drive towards Memphis, where you can visit The Open Air Museum, including King Ramses II’s marvelous monuments.
Old Cairo: Visit The Church of Abu-Sergah and St. Barbara, The Hanging Church, and The Old Jewish Synagogue Ben Ezra Synagogue.
Overnight in Cairo.
Day 02: Cairo tours to Egyptian Museum, Pyramids & Khan El Khalili
After having your breakfast, you will be transferred from your hotel to begin your visit.
- Egyptian Museum: The Egyptian Museum, which is considered one of the most important museums, Egyptian Museum is a must-see. You will spend the day lost in Egypt’s antiques, treasures, and history. A rare collection of 5,000 years of art, history, and culture mingled in monuments and antiques in the museum. Over 250,000 artifacts are presented, including collecting treasures, gold, and jewelry that belonged to Tutankhamen.
The Great Pyramids: Visit the Great Pyramids – Khufu, Khafre, and Menkaure. Khufu is one of the most colossal ever built. Next is a close-up look at Sphinx – a massive funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with king Chephren’s face.
- Khan El Khalili: Visit Khan El Khalili Bazaars. Shops in this district are legendary for fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques etc.
Overnight in Cairo.
Day 04 : Final Departure
After having your breakfast at the hotel, in the early morning,After our representative will transfer you to the airport and assist you at the airport through final departure formalities.
4 days Egypt Tour prices
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Cairo on a B&B basis
- 1 Day tour in Cairo visiting the Egyptian Museum, the Great Pyramids, Sphinx & Khan El Khalili
- 1 Day tour in Cairo visiting Sakkara, Memphis & Old Cairo
- Free Camel ride at the Pyramids area
- All transfers in Cairo
- All your tours and excursions are with Private A/C Car
- One bottle of mineral water during visits
- The service of meet and assist at all your destinations
- Multilingual expert Egyptologist guide
- All your visits include entrance fees
- Our prices include all taxes and services
- Visa Entry for Egypt.
- Personal items.
- Any meals not mentioned in the program.
- Any Optional tours.
price notes :
6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.
- The prices quoted are per person.
- The prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible.
- Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
- Christmas, New Year, and Easter time have a special price due to the high demand
Free Cancellation until 40 days before arrival date.
If the guest canceled after 40 days before arrival, Cancellation fees apply with an amount of 50% of the deposited amount.
For more inquires about the cancellation policy you can contact us through our Facebook Page.
4 days Egypt Tour
“ extra activities not included in your payment “
In Egypt pyramids tour you ca Ride Camels or horses in the desert next to the pyramids.
Enjoy shopping at Khan Al Khalili. and enjoy local old Cafes –
You can also attend the Sound & Light show in the Pyramids area- and finally a Visit to Sakkara , Memphis & Old Cairo a day before your departure.
You can enjoy a Dinner Cruise including transportation, dinner, Belly Dancer, Tanura Show.
- Best food and drink:
Cairo is most famous for certain dishes like “ Kushary “ a local dish of pasta, rice and Hummus presented with spices and tomato sauce “ a must try meal.
You can enjoy the Hot Balloon, If you want to make your stay in Luxor unforgettable. Drifting peacefully over the Valley of King, Valley of the Queens and the Mountain on the Nobles – shopping at the local market to buy pharaonic and handmade antiques – You can visit other monuments that are not listed in your tour.
Al Nubia is what makes Aswan so Special! You can have a tour at Al Nubia and enjoy the beauty and simplicity of the houses and try local restaurants and cafes.