4 Days Tour
4 Days egypt tour package overview
4 Days Tour :
Cairo ⇒ luxor – aswan (Nile Cruise)
Travel through modern and old Egypt, from east to west. Explore the best places to visit in Egypt on a 4 days Egypt Tour starting from Cairo to Luxor, Edfu, Kom Ombo, Aswan, and ending in Abu Simbel. Enjoy a fascinating 4 days Egypt Tour that will take you to most of Egypt and the best places in Egypt. You will be having Egypt pyramids tour , Aswan tour and Luxor tour. Explore the civilization and myths of ancient Egypt in Luxor, Karnak Temple, where the Amun-Ra cult is. All of this and more in 4 days Egypt Tour in the best places in Egypt. If you are ready, pack your bags and enjoy the wonderland of Ancient Egypt..
4 DAYS TOUR TRIP ELEMENT
Cairo: City of thousand minarets
– Visit the beautiful Cairo and its remarkable monuments; Cairo has always been the center of many cultures due to its unique location and warm temperature.
Cairo, or as it’s said, “ Al-Qahirah, means the conqueror or the victorious. Cairo was the place where the holy family took refuge in Cairo during their escape. Cairo’s architecture reveals the multi-cultural monuments in Cairo as it combines Mosques, Citadels, and Churches.
It also includes the Ancient Egyptian Monuments in Giza, such as The Pyramids of Giza, where it holds one of the Seven Wonders, the great pyramid of King Khufu. The Great Sphinx is a representative of King Chappen.
The Egyptian Museum which includes one of the most valuable pieces of antiques from different ages. Of All of this architecture is Cairo is a place that is a combination of the modern and the ancient period; you can see the whole city from the top of Cairo tower.
We will show the best places in Egypt and specifically in Cairo.
Aswan: The City of Gold
- Known as “ land of the Gold “ due to all the monuments, temples, and pharaonic tombs explored. Aswan is considered the Southern gate of Egypt.
- Aswan is well known for its beautiful islands and fantastic house colors. There are many islands like Philae Island, Abu Simbel temple, Plants island, Aswan museum for Alfanten island.
- Aswan is most Famous for the Egyptian High Dam and Nasser Lake.
- Aswan Tour is one of the most wanted tours in Egypt. People from different parts of the world come to see this beautiful city with its fascinating monuments.
Luxor: The City of the Hundred Gates
– It contains most of the antiquities of ancient Egypt.
– Luxor hosts the largest temple, and one of the oldest temples around the world which named “Karnak temple”
– Luxor is known as the biggest open air museum in the world, wherever you look there are antiques and ruins.
4 days tour package details
4 days Egypt Tour will take you to Cairo, where the old clashes with the new. You will see the city’s most important gem, such as the Great Pyramids of Giza and the Cairo Museum. Enjoy Egypt pyramids tour and continue to enjoy Cairo tours .You won’t miss Luxor and Aswan tour as you will see the Nile’s beauty with the impressive temples and monuments. A trip that you will never forget.
In Cairo tours, you will visit Egypt’s pride and joy, the Pyramids of Giza. With Egypt pyramids tour you will see one of the world’s seven wonders. You will visit the Egyptian Museum with all its rare artifacts and treasures. Our adventure is not over as we will fly to Luxor to see the land’s beauty and its glamorous culture. Luxor has the most significant monuments and a complete civilization, not just ruins and ruined buildings. In Aswan, where Pharaonic civilization’s mystery meets nature’s breathtaking beauty.
Pack your bags and join us in our adventure.
4 DAYS EGYPT TOUR ELEMENTS
Cover most of Egypt
Multiple payment methods
Multiple payment methods
4 days Egypt
Day 01: Arrival to Cairo
Are you ready to hit the road
Begin your 4 days Egypt tour escapism to Egypt.
We will pick you up from the Airport/Train station then you will be transferred by a private A/C car to your hotel.
- Check-in and enjoy your day before beginning our adventure.
- Overnight in Cairo.
Day 03 : Luxor Tour
Our adventure did not finish yet. On the third day, at the crack of the dawn we will transfer you to the airport to take your flight to Luxor. We will fly Around 4:00 am and the arrival at Luxor by 6:00 am. Our Team will meet you then start your adventure to Luxor.
We will visit many places at Luxor , you will the weather and the simplicity of the city. We will begin our luxor tour by visiting the West bank.
Valley of Kings :You will be visiting the Valley of the Kings and The Valley of the Queens.
Temple-Colossi of Memnon: On the return journey, stop at the Colossi of Memnon, two gigantic sitting statues representing Amenophis III facing the Nile.
The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut: Excursion to the Necropolis of Thebes, on the Western bank. Crossing the Nile, drive to the Valley of Kings; visit the tombs of various Dynasties, The Temple of Deir El Bahari. Visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
Luxor Temple: Luxor Temple to see its courtyard and Ramses the Great Proceed carriage statues or bus to
Karnak Temple: The Karnak is a group of temples built in different reigns; Starting by the Avenue of Sphinxes and the Unfinished Propylon. The temple also has The Hypostyle Hall with its 134 gigantic columns; and the Obelisks of Queen Hatshepsut and Tuthmosis III. Moreover, the temple of Amon, the Granite Scarabeus of Amenophis III, and the Sacred Lake.
We are spending the overnight in Luxor.
Meals: Breakfast at the Hotel & Lunch in a local restaurant in Luxor
Day 02: Cairo Tour
Let the 4 days tour begin.
Our adventure is just beginning; We will pick you up from your hotel by private A/C Vehicle to Start your tour.
- Egyptian Museum: The Egyptian Museum is a must-see. You will spend the day lost in Egypt’s antiques, treasures, and history. A rare collection of 5,000 years of art, history, and culture mingled in monuments and antiques in the museum. Over 250,000 artifacts are presented, including collecting treasures, gold, and jewelry that belonged to Tutankhamen.
- The Great Pyramids: Visit the Great Pyramids – Khufu, Khafre, and Menkaure. Khufu is one of the world’s seven wonders. Have a close-up look at the famous Sphinx – a massive funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with king Chephren’s face. Guarding the whole area.After this fantastic tour, we will proceed to one of our local restaurants to have your lunch.
- Salah Citadel: visit Salah El Din Citadel, a fortification that has three mosques and three museums. You will hear the in-depth history of this place. It has several important monuments like: The Mosque of Suleiman Pasha, The Alabaster Mosque, and the Mohamed Ali Mosque.
- Khan El Khalili: Visit Khan El Khalili Bazaars. Shops in this district are legendary for fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques etc.
Meals: Breakfast at the hotel, Lunch at Restaurant with Pyramids View
Day 04 : Aswan tour
Continue your 4 days Egypt Tour around Egypt.
Our adventure will begin at the crack of the dawn , You will begin your day by having Breakfast at the hotel. Then Check out at 7:00 pickup from your Hotel in Luxor and transfer to Aswan from Luxor. On the way you will visit Edfu and Kom Ombo Temple.
Edfu Temple: Our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel to enjoy a day tour to the Temple of Edfu, where you will visit the majestic temple dedicated to Horus, which is considered to be the most-preserved cult temple in Egypt. As mentioned in Egyptian myths, it was the place where Horus revenged the murder of his father Osiris by killing Seth.
Temple of Kom Ombo: Drive to Kom Ombo city and visit the Temple of Kom Ombo, standing and overlooking the Nile. This temple is different because it has a double entrance; each one is dedicated to divinity: “Haroeris” with his falcon head and ”Sobek ” with his crocodile head.
By 12:00 PM we will visit another two important location:
Philae Temple: Enjoy sailing by motorboat until you reach Agilika Island, where you will visit the Temple of Philae, which was erected during the Greco-Roman period and dedicated to the goddess Isis.
High Dam: Discover the great city of Aswan, and i The High Dam, one of the city’s important assets, erected by the Egyptian president Gamal Abdel Nasser in 1960 AD to protect Egypt from the Nile flood.
Then later transfer to Aswan airport to take your return flight to Cairo arrival to Cairo airport.
4 days Egypt Tour prices
- Two nights hotel accommodation in Cairo on a bed and breakfast basis.
- 1 Night Hotel accommodation in Luxor on Bed & Breakfast Basis
- 1 Full day tour in Cairo visiting the Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum, Citadel, and Khan El Khalili& Lunch in a local restaurant.
- 1 Full day tour in Luxor visiting East & West Bank & Lunch at a local restaurant
- A Day Tour in Kom Ombo, Edfu and Philae Temple &The High Dam & Lunch in a local restaurant.
- Expert Egyptologist guide.
- All transfers in Cairo & Luxor.
- All your tours and excursions are with A/C bus.
- Camel Ride at Giza Pyramids
- The service of meet and assist at all your destinations.
- All your visits include entrance fees.
- Our prices include all taxes and services.
- Domestic flight Cairo / Luxor / Aswan/Cairo
- Visa Entry for Egypt.
- Personal items.
- Any meals that are not in the program.
- Any Optional tours
price notes :
6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.
- The prices quoted are per person.
- The prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible.
- Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
- Christmas, New Year, and Easter time have a special price due to the high demand
Free Cancellation until 40 days before arrival date.
If the guest canceled after 40 days before arrival, Cancellation fees apply with an amount of 50% of the deposited amount.
For more inquires about the cancellation policy you can contact us through our Facebook Page.
4 days Egypt Tour
“ extra activities not included in your payment “
In Egypt pyramids tour you ca Ride Camels or horses in the desert next to the pyramids.
Enjoy shopping at Khan Al Khalili. and enjoy local old Cafes –
You can also attend the Sound & Light show in the Pyramids area- and finally a Visit to Sakkara , Memphis & Old Cairo a day before your departure.
You can enjoy a Dinner Cruise including transportation, dinner, Belly Dancer, Tanura Show.
- Best food and drink:
Cairo is most famous for certain dishes like “ Kushary “ a local dish of pasta, rice and Hummus presented with spices and tomato sauce “ a must try meal.
You can enjoy the Hot Balloon, If you want to make your stay in Luxor unforgettable. Drifting peacefully over the Valley of King, Valley of the Queens and the Mountain on the Nobles – shopping at the local market to buy pharaonic and handmade antiques – You can visit other monuments that are not listed in your tour.
Al Nubia is what makes Aswan so Special! You can have a tour at Al Nubia and enjoy the beauty and simplicity of the houses and try local restaurants and cafes.