2 Days Tour
⇒ Aswan and luxor
2 Days Tour: Cairo ⇒ Aswan and luxor
- Sightseeing : 90 %
- Food : 80 %
- Transportation : 70 %
- Activities : 80 %
A short tour in the beautiful city of Aswan where beauty and history are combined. Aswan is the place where Abu Simbel temple was established after it has been saved from the flood of the Nile. The Temple of Kom Ombo is one of the most important monuments in the world due to its rich civilization either the Egyptian or Roman Civilization.
Our tour will move to Luxor as you will find yourself surrounded by temples and archaeological sites that tell the history of the Great Egyptian Civilization on its walls.
Aswan: The City of Gold
- Known as “ land of the Gold “ due to all the monuments, temples, and pharaonic tombs explored. Aswan is considered the Southern gate of Egypt.
- Aswan is well known for its beautiful islands and fantastic house colors. There are many islands like Philae Island, Abu Simbel temple, Plants island, Aswan museum for Alfanten island.
- Aswan is most Famous for the Egyptian High Dam and Nasser Lake.
- Aswan Tour is one of the most wanted tours in Egypt. People from different parts of the world come to see this beautiful city with its fascinating monuments.
Luxor: The City of the Hundred Gates
– Luxor is located in the site of “Thebes”, capital of the Ancient Egyptians civilization and is also named “city of sun”.
– It contains most of the antiquities of ancient Egypt.
– Luxor hosts the largest temple, and one of the oldest temples around the world which named “Karnak temple”
– Luxor is known as the biggest open air museum in the world, wherever you look there are antiques and ruins.
On this 2-days tour you will see incridible places of Egypt.
Our team will pick you up from your Hotel to the airport to fly to Aswan. You will enjoy a tour to visit Philae Temple and High Dam. Also, you will visit Abu Simbel and then you will be transferred to Luxor to see the beauty of the civilization in this extraordinary city. You will visit the temple of Hatshepsut and Karnak.
cover most of egypt
Multiple payment methods
May to Sep
Oct to Apr
- One night hotel accommodation on Bed and Breakfast in Aswan
- Domestic flight ticket Cairo / Aswan and Luxor / Cairo
- Train ticket from Aswan to Luxor
- Entrance fees
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Snacks bag on the first day (water, cake, juice)
- One lunch meal on the second day per person
- One bottle of mineral water on the second day per person
- All taxes and service charge
- International airfare
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities
price notes :
0 – 05.99 Free of Charge
6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.
- The prices quoted are per person.
- The prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible.
- Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
- Christmas, New Year, and Easter time have a special price due to the high demand
Free Cancellation If the guest canceled after 40 days before arrival, Cancellation fees apply with an amount of 50% of the deposited amount.
For more inquires about the cancellation policy you can contact us through our Facebook Page.
“ extra activities not included in your payment “
- Ride Camels or horses in the desert next to the pyramids.
- Shopping at Khan Al khalili.
- Try Egyptian local old Cafes At Cairo or Luxor.
- Evening trip to attend the Sound & Light show in the Pyramids area.
- a Visit to Sakkara , Memphis & Old Cairo a day before your departure.
- Best food and drink:
Cairo is most famous for certain Local dishes:
Breakfast: “ Beans and Falafel “ it’s the most common breakfast meal in Egypt and the cheapest also!
“ Kushary “: a local dish of pasta, rice and Hummus presented with spices and tomato sauce “ a must try meal.
- shopping tour at the old market of Luxor
- A ride in a horse carriage over the Nile corniche in Luxor.
- Best food and drink:
Is most famous for Nile Fishes meals and extra Spicy food.
Day 01:day in Aswan
In the afternoon you will visit Abu Simbel temples which is an ancient temple complex, originally cut into a solid rock cliff, in southern Egypt and located at the second cataract of the Nile River, then drive back to Aswan and overnight in Aswan.
Our team will pick you up from your hotel and then you will be transferred to Cairo Airport to take your flight to Aswan. After your arrival, an Ac car will check you in a hotel and then your adventure will begin.
Our first visit will be to the Phailea Temple and The high dam
High Dam: Discover the great city of Aswan, and The High Dam, one of the city’s important assets, erected by the Egyptian president Gamal Abdel Nasser in 1960 AD to protect Egypt from the Nile flood.
Temple of Philae: Enjoy sailing by motorboat until you reach Agilika Island, where you will visit the Temple of Philae, which was erected during the Greco-Roman period and dedicated to the goddess Isis.
Later you will be transferred to Abu Simbel to see the amazing Abu Simbel Temple.
Abu Simbel Temples: You will visit Abu Simbel Temples, which were built by King Ramses II. The first temple was created by Ramesses II and is dedicated to the famous god Rahorakhty. The second temple was dedicated to the king himself and his beautiful wife, Queen Nefertari.
Day 02:day in Luxor
In the morning our representative will pick you up to take a train to Luxor then you will meet our tour guide to visit the Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut temple and the colossi of Memnon then you will stop for your lunch in a restaurant, then continue your day by visiting Luxor & Karnak Temples, finally we will transfer you to Luxor airport to fly back to Cairo, upon arrival we will take you back to your hotel in Cairo
Our team will transfer you to the train station to transfer you to Luxor, after arriving to Luxor you will start your Luxor tour.
Our tour in Luxor will be:
Valley of Kings :
You will be visiting the Valley of the Kings and The Valley of the Queens.
Temple-Colossi of Memnon: On the return journey, stop at the Colossi of Memnon, two gigantic sitting statues representing Amenophis III facing the Nile.
The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
· Excursion to the Necropolis of Thebes, on the Western bank. Crossing the Nile, drive to the Valley of Kings; visit the tombs of various Dynasties, The Temple of Deir El Bahari. Visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
Luxor Temple to see its courtyard and Ramses the Great Proceed carriage statues.
The Karnak is a group of temples built in different reigns; Starting by the Avenue of Sphinxes and the Unfinished Propylon. The temple also has The Hypostyle Hall with its 134 gigantic columns; and the Obelisks of Queen Hatshepsut and Tuthmosis III. Moreover, the temple of Amon, the Granite Scarabeus of Amenophis III, and the Sacred Lake.
You will be transferred to Cairo and our 2-day tour finish.
2 Days Tour
Price avarege: 215$ > 16$