2 Days Tour
2 Days Tour: Cairo ⇒ luxor
- Sightseeing : 90 %
- Food : 80 %
- Transportation : 70 %
- Activities : 80 %
Both Cairo and Luxor represent icons of Egyptian civilization, each with a special character.
In Cairo you will find civilization surrounding history, the great pyramids and the Great Cairo Museum, then the castle and the market of Khan al-Khalili, represent different historical periods in the history of ancient Egypt.
Luxor, the largest natural museum on earth, on the banks of the Eternal Nile will walk along the lines of the great Pharaohs between the huge temples and obelisks, and statues of the ancient rulers of Egypt facing the Nile, enjoy a journey to the heart of the ancient world and the beginning of civilization.
Cairo: City of thousand minarets
– Capital of Egypt… one of largest cities around the world, the largest city in Africa and the Middle East.
– The Arabic name for Cairo is “al-Qahirah”, which means the conqueror or the victorious.
– The Holy Family took refuge in Cairo during their escape, specifically in the Abu Sirjeh Church in the Interfaith Complex in the Misr al-Qadima neighborhood.
– The great Cairo is most famous for containing the famous Giza Pyramids Complex that holds one of the Seven Wonders of the World the Great Pyramid of King Khufu
Luxor: The City of the Hundred Gates
– Luxor is located in the site of “Thebes”, capital of the Ancient Egyptians civilization and is also named “city of sun”.
– It contains most of the antiquities of ancient Egypt.
– Luxor hosts the largest temple, and one of the oldest temples around the world which named “Karnak temple”
– Luxor is known as the biggest open air museum in the world, wherever you look there are antiques and ruins.
On this 2-days tour you will see incridible places of Egypt.
The first day you will spend in Cairo to visit the monuments, hotel accommodations visiting Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum, KhanKhalili Bazaar and in the second day you will visit Luxor to see the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, Colossi of Memnon, Luxor Temple and Karnak Temple also includes all airport pickup and drop off transfers.
cover most of egypt
Multiple payment methods
Multiple payment methods
May to Sep
Oct to Apr
- Domestic flight Cairo / Luxor / Cairo
- 1 night’s hotel accommodation in Cairo on bed and breakfast basis
- All transfers in private, modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Full day tour in Cairo visiting the Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum, Citadel, and Khan El Khalili.
- over day tour in Luxor visiting East & West Bank
- Multilingual expert Egyptologist guide.
- All your tours and excursions are with A/C vehicle
- Lunch at local restaurant during the visits
- The service of meet and assist at all your destinations.
- All your visits include entrance fees.
- Our prices include all taxes and services.
Entry visa to Egypt
Any optional tours Such as entering any of the Pyramids, Mummies Room, Tutankhamun Tomb
price notes :
0 – 05.99 Free of Charge
6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound. The prices quoted per person per tour all inclusive and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible. Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
“ extra activities not included in your payment “
- Ride Camels or horses in the desert next to the pyramids.
- Shopping at Khan Al khalili.
- Try Egyptian local old Cafes At Cairo or Luxor.
- Evening trip to attend the Sound & Light show in the Pyramids area.
- a Visit to Sakkara , Memphis & Old Cairo a day before your departure.
- Best food and drink:
Cairo is most famous for certain Local dishes:
Breakfast: “ Beans and Falafel “ it’s the most common breakfast meal in Egypt and the cheapest also!
“ Kushary “: a local dish of pasta, rice and Hummus presented with spices and tomato sauce “ a must try meal.
- shopping tour at the old market of Luxor
- A ride in a horse carriage over the Nile corniche in Luxor.
- Best food and drink:
Is most famous for Nile Fishes meals and extra Spicy food.
Day 01: ARRIVAL TO CAIRO AIRPORT
Arrival to Cairo airport, Egypttrippers representative will meet you in the airport then you will be transferred by a private A/C car to your hotel. Leave the Luggage then Start your full day tour visiting Giza Pyramids Where you will Visit the Great Pyramids – Cheops, Chephren & Mykerinos then Visit the Valley Temple where the Priests Mummified the dead body of King Chephren Also there you will have a close-up look at The Sphinx – The legendary guardian that stands by the huge funeral complex with its lion body and the head of king Chephren.
Lunch is included between visits at Local Restaurant for each Person but Beverages are not included
Then continue your day tour to the Egyptian Museum of antiquities. It displays the largest and most precious items of Egyptian art in the world. It exhibits a rare collection of over 250,000 genuine artefacts that date as far back as 5000 years, including an exclusive exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamon – A collection of treasures, gold, and jewellery that were buried in his tomb for over 3,500 years before they were discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated.
Then end your day tour with a visit to Khan El Khalili Bazaar. The numerous shops in this district are known for trading fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques and much more .at the end of the Tour you will be transferred back to your Hotel
Day 02: LUXOR SIGHTSEEING
Breakfast at the Hotel. Then early morning around 4:00 AM check out and Transfer to the domestic airport to take your flight to Luxor. Arrival Luxor by 6:00 AM Our representative will meet you then start your Full Day Tour by The West Bank visiting Valley of Kings-Deir El Bahari Temple-Colossi of Memnon and the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut. Excursion to the Necropolis of Thebes, on the Eastern bank. Crossing the Nile, drive to the Valley of Kings; visit the tombs of various Dynasties, The Temple of Deir El Bahari. On the return journey stop at the Colossi of Memnon which are two gigantic sitting statues representing Amenophis III facing the Nile then visiting the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
Lunch is included between visits at Local Restaurant each Person but Beverages are not included
Continue your day by visiting The East Bank Karnak and Luxor Temple by starting a visit to the Luxor Temple to see its courtyard and the granite statues of Ramses the Great, after that proceeding to Karnak temple which is a series of temples, built in different regions. Starting by the Avenue of Sphinxes visit the Unfinished Propylon, the Hypostyle Hall with it’s 134 gigantic columns, the Obelisks of Queen Hatshepsut and Tuthmosis III, the temple of Amon adorned with lotus and papyrus designs, the Granite Scarabeus of Amenophis III and the Sacred Lake. Around
And then Transfer to the domestic airport to take your flight Back to Cairo. Upon arrival, you will be met & assisted by our local representative then stay at the airport waiting for your international Flight and transferred to your chosen destination.
Meals: Breakfast at the Hotel and Lunch at Local restaurant
2 Days Tour
Price avarege: 215$ > 16$