2 DAYS CAIRO TOUR
2 days cairo tour overview
2 Days Tour: Cairo
- Sightseeing : 80 %
- Food : 80 %
- Transportation : 90 %
- Activities : 90 %
I 2 days Cairo Tour only? Is it worth it?
Your two-day trip to Cairo blends relaxation and hospitality, and on the other hand, you will enjoy an intense dose of history from the beautiful city of Cairo.
The first day will be dedicated to rest from the journey to Cairo.
From your first day in Cairo, you may be thrilled to get out of the hotel and start a free tour. The hotel’s unique location allows you to stroll the shops surrounding the hotel and shop for some souvenirs, as well as gifts for your family and close friends.
The next day, your journey will begin. From visiting the Great Pyramids to the Great Cairo Museum to the Khan el-Khalili archaeological market, you will hope that time stops and never ends.
A journey that you will never regret..
Cairo: City of thousand minarets
- Visit the beautiful Cairo and its remarkable monuments; Cairo has always been the center of many cultures due to its unique location and warm temperature.
- Cairo, or as it’s said, “ Al-Qahirah, means the conqueror or the victorious. Cairo was the place where the holy family took refuge in Cairo during their escape. Cairo’s architecture reveals the multi-cultural monuments in Cairo as it combines Mosques, Citadels, and Churches.
- It also includes the Ancient Egyptian Monuments in Giza, such as The Pyramids of Giza, where it holds one of the Seven Wonders, the great pyramid of King Khufu. The Great Sphinx is a representative of King Chappen.
- The Egyptian Museum which includes one of the most valuable pieces of antiques from different ages. Of All of this architecture is Cairo is a place that is a combination of the modern and the ancient period; you can see the whole city from the top of Cairo tower.
- We will show the best places in Egypt and specifically in Cairo.
2 days cairo tour
Enjoy one of the best tours in Cairo and explore the beautiful view and history of Old Cairo. You will be seeing the Magnificent Pyramids of Giza and you will be having a great time Visit the Sphinx. You will be having a great tour in the Egyptian Museum, Memphis & Sakkara then move to visit Salah El Din Citadel and old Cairo. You will also be visiting Khan El Khalili that is full with antiques and colors. A 2 days Cairo tour that will make you feel that you are from Cairo and you will see everything that you’d like to see with the best prices.
cover most of egypt
Multiple payment methods
Multiple payment methods
May to Sep
Oct to Apr
- 5-Star accommodation in Cairo for one night.
- All transfers in private, modern air-conditioned vehicles.
- Private English speaking guide.
- All sightseeing tours (private).
- Entrance fees to all sites listed in the itinerary.
- Meals as per the itinerary.
- Bottled water during your tours.
- All taxes and service charge.
Visa Entry for Egypt.
Any meals not mentioned in the program.
Any Optional tours.
price notes :
0 – 05.99 Free of Charge
6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.
- The prices quoted are per person.
- The prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible.
- Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
- Christmas, New Year, and Easter time have a special price due to the high demand
Free Cancellation until 40 days before arrival date.
If the guest canceled after 40 days before arrival, Cancellation fees apply with an amount of 50% of the deposited amount.
For more inquires about the cancellation policy you can contact us through our Facebook Page.
Day 01: Arrival to Cairo
Our representative will be waiting for you at Cairo International Airport , who will escort you in an air-conditioned vehicle to your 5-Star Cairo hotel. Here, he will assist you with a smooth check-in and then review your tour itinerary with you so that you can establish and confirm appropriate pick-up times for your tours.
Enjoy a free “Welcome” drink, and have the rest of the day to yourself. Go for a walk to explore Cairo, shopping, dive in the pool, or simply relax in your room.
Day 02: Cairo Over-day<br />
In the morning, we will be having breakfast at the hotel. We will pick you up and visit one of the seven wonders, “ the Great Pyramids of Khufu, Khafre, and Mankre.”.You will also be visiting the Sphinx, the half-human and half-lion. All of these monuments are from seven thousand to thirteen thousand years. You will also see the Valley Temple, which stands to face the great statue.
- Your lunch will be served to you at an excellent local restaurant after you visit the pyramids.
- We will take you o see the Egyptian Museum, the museum’s fantastic Treasures room of the child king Tutankhamen.
- After spending some time at the museum, you will go on to Old Cairo to see the Hanging Church and the Ben Ezra Synagogue.
- Finally, you will explore the very lively Khan El Khalili Bazaar, which has been around since 1382.
- In the evening, we will take you to the Cairo International Airport if you are leaving Egypt.
- Or you can tell us where you would like us to take you.
“ extra activities not included in your payment “
Ride Camels or horses in the desert next to the pyramids – Shopping at Khan Al khalili – Try Egyptian local old Cafes – Evening trip to attend the Sound & Light show in the Pyramids area.
- Best food and drink:
Cairo is most famous for certain dishes like “ Kushary “ a local dish of pasta, rice and Hummus presented with spices and tomato sauce “ a must try meal.
2 Days Tour
Price avarege: 215$ > 16$