12 Days Egypt Tour Package
12 DAYS IN EGYPT
12 Days EGYPT TOUR :
Cairo ⇒ Luxor ⇒ Aswan ⇒ alexandria
Visit in 12 days Egypt’s most important locations starting from Cairo to Luxor and Aswan Nile Cruise and Alexandria.
You will visit Cairo, one of the most interesting cities as it contains both modern and Old Egypt , you will see the pyramids and the Sphinx.
Don’t Miss a trip to Luxor where you will visit the beautiful temples of Thebes and see the mesmerizing monuments of Luxor city.
See also the magnificent Aswan and its colorful houses and fun environment you will visit many temples, Edfu Temple, Kom Ombo Temple and Philae Temple.
Don’t Miss the beautiful Alexandria with its beautiful view, a mix of the Egyptian Culture and Greco-Roman Culture.
Enjoy 12 Days of amazement.
12 DAYS IN EGYPT TOUR ELEMENTS
Cairo: City of thousand minarets
- Visit the beautiful Cairo and its remarkable monuments; Cairo has always been the center of many cultures due to its unique location and warm temperature.
- Cairo, or as it’s said, “ Al-Qahirah, means the conqueror or the victorious. Cairo was the place where the holy family took refuge Cairo during their escape. Cairo’s architecture reveals the multi-cultural monuments in Cairo as it combines Mosques, Citadels, and Churches.
- It also includes the Ancient Egyptian Monuments in Giza, such as The Pyramids of Giza, where it holds one of the Seven Wonders, the great pyramid of King Khufu. The Great Sphinx is a representative of King Chapin.
- The Egyptian Museum includes one of the most valuable pieces of antiques from different ages. All of this architecture is Cairo is a place that is a combination of the modern and the ancient period; you can see the whole city from the top of Cairo tower.
- We will show the best places in Egypt and specifically in Cairo.
Luxor: The City of the Hundred Gates
- Luxor is located in “Thebes,” the capital of the Ancient Egyptian civilization and named “city of the sun.”
- It contains most of the antiquities of ancient Egypt.
- Luxor hosts the most significant temple and one of the oldest temples worldwide, named “Karnak temple.”
- Luxor is the biggest open-air museum globally; wherever you look, there are antiques and ruins.
Aswan: The City of Gold
- Known as “ land of the Gold “ due to all the monuments, temples, and pharaonic tombs explored. Aswan is considered the Southern gate of Egypt.
- Aswan is well known for its beautiful islands and fantastic house colors. There are many islands like Philae Island, Abu Simbel temple, Plants island, Aswan museum for Alfanten island.
- Aswan is most Famous for the Egyptian High Dam and Nasser Lake.
- Aswan Tour is one of the most wanted tours in Egypt. People from different parts of the world come to see this beautiful city with its fascinating monuments.
Alexandria: The Pearl of the Mediterranean.
– The second-largest city in Egypt
It was the capital of Egypt for centuries and was the center of many cultures too.
– Alexandria is famous for the great lighthouse which is one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
– The library of Alexandria contains a copy from each written book all over the world.
12 days in Egypt
Enjoy a private tour in 12 Days Cairo,Luxor, Aswan and Alexandria where you will have an adventure that is full of sightseeing and magnificent sights.
12 DAYS EGYPT TOUR PACKAGE
Cover most of Egypt
Multiple payment methods
Multiple payment methods
12 DAYS EGYPT TOUR PACKAGE ITINERARY
Day 01:Arrive at Cairo International Airport
Start your 12 Days Egypt Tour Cairo, Luxor, and Aswan. We will pick you up from the airport, then you will be transferred by private A/C car to your hotel. Our Team will help you in checking in. The tour guide will discuss your itinerary with you.
Day 04 West Bank tour & Sail to Esna
Start your day by having breakfast on the decks of the Nile Cruise, The Nile surrounding you from everywhere.
- Valley of Kings :
You will visit the Valley of the Kings and The Valley of the Queens. There are many magnificent tombs with drawings and magnificent architecture that have stayed for thousands of years.
Temple-Colossi of Memnon: On the return journey, stop at the Colossi of Memnon, two gigantic sitting statues representing Amenophis III facing the Nile.
- The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut :
Excursion to the Necropolis of Thebes, on the Western bank. Crossing the Nile, drive to the Valley of Kings; visit the tombs of various Dynasties, The Temple of Deir El Bahari. Visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
Lunch on board. Sail to Esna. Afternoon Tea. Disco Party.
You can also choose the Optional Tour
Overnight in Edfu.
Day 07 Departure to Cairo by train
Start your day by having breakfast and then check out from the Cruise.
You will be transferred to Cairo by Train.
You can Choose from the Optional Tour in Aswan.
Transfers to the train station for your overnight Sleeper train to Cairo. Dinner on the train.
Overnight Sleeper train.
Day 10: Free day in Cairo
Enjoy a Free day in Cairo, where you will the weather and activities in Cairo.
Overnight in Cairo.
Day 02: Pyramids and Cairo trip
Start your day by having breakfast , and then we will pick you up from the Hotel to begin Our Giza Pyramid Tour.
- Giza Pyramids Tour: Visit the Giza Pyramids Tour – Khufu, Khafre, and Menkaure. Khufu is one of the most colossal ever built. Giza pyramids tour is not over as you will have a close-up look at Sphinx–a massive funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with king Chephren’s face.
After that, you will move to visit The Egyptian Museum.
- Egyptian Museum: The Egyptian Museum, which is considered one of the most important museums, Egyptian Museum is a must-see. You will spend the day lost in Egypt’s antiques, treasures, and history. A rare collection of 5,000 years of art, history, and culture mingled in monuments and antiques in the museum. Over 250,000 artifacts are presented, including collecting treasures, gold, and jewelry that belonged to Tutankhamen.
- Khan El Khalili: Visit Khan El Khalili Bazaars. Shops in this district are legendary for fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques, etc.
Our Team will escort you to the train station to take your train to Luxor. Overnight and dinner on board the train.
Day 05Edfu & Kom Ombo Tour
Start your day by having a magnificent tour in Edfu and Kom Ombo, where you will see the Temple of Edfu and The Temple of Kom Ombo
You will have breakfast, and then we will start our Tour.
- Edfu Temple: Our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel to enjoy a day tour to the Temple of Edfu, where you will visit the majestic temple dedicated to Horus, which is considered the most-preserved cult temple in Egypt. As mentioned in Egyptian myths, it was the place where Horus revenged the murder of his father Osiris by killing Seth.
- Temple of Kom Ombo: Drive to Kom Ombo city and visit the Temple of Kom Ombo, standing and overlooking the Nile. This temple is different because it has a double entrance; Each one dedicates one to divinity: “Haroeris” with his falcon head and” Sobek” with his crocodile head.
Overnight in Kom Ombo.
Day 08 Arrival to Cairo & transfer to Alexandria
Start your day by going to Alexandria Enjoy your Breakfast in the morning, and then Our team will pick you up from your hotel to start your tour to Alexandria.
- Library of Alexandria: Start the journey with the Library of Alexandria, the world’s most extensive library as t contains 8 million books. Visit its open court where you can see Alexander the Great’s statue and the statue of Ptolemy the first, which was found underwater nearby.
- Citadel of Qaitbay: Continue to see the outside of Citadel of Qaitbay built on the same site as the ancient Lighthouse of Alexandria, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, the Most spectacular castle, a great photo stop.
- The Montaza Garden: The car will then take you to the gardens of Montaza. The beautiful coastline and all the city views are en route to Montaza Palace and gardens, which is approx 25 km away, including the old harbor of Alexandria, where we found 7000 monuments underwater.Visit the royal gardens of King Farouk and see the royal palaces of Haramlek and Salamlek, walk along the famous Montaza bridge and reach the Tea Palace island and see the royal beaches of the queens.
- About El Abbas Mosque: Later, you will visit the prettiest and biggest mosque in the city, The Abbo Elabbas Mosque, and the strangest sight outside it.
You will see Cornish and enjoy the Mediterranean Sea Opposite’s view. You can see the old fishing boats, men fishing, and traditional fishers making nets.
- Oldest market area in Mansheya: Continue your tour by passing through the oldest market area in Mansheya and see the traditional women’s markets (Zanet Eltsetat) with skinny and narrow streets; a gold market also exists here where everyone buys their wedding and engagement jewelry.
Day 11: Free day in Cairo
Free day in Cairo.
Overnight in Cairo.
Day 03Arrival to Luxor & East Bank tour
Start your day by having breakfast on the train and then our team will meet at the station to transfer you to the Nile Cruise.
You will begin your tour by visiting the famous Karnak Temple and the Luxor Temple.
- Karnak Temple: Karnak Temples Complex, which is the largest structure ever built in the history of humanity.The Karnak Temple is a group of temples built in different reigns; Starting by the Avenue of Sphinxes and the Unfinished Propylon. The temple also has The Hypostyle Hall with its 134 gigantic columns; and the Obelisks of Queen Hatshepsut and Tuthmosis III. The temple of Amon, the Granite Scarabeus of Amenophis III, and the Sacred Lake.
- Luxor Temple: Luxor Temple to see its courtyard and built by one king of the 12th dynasty and completed by the well know king Ramses II. This temple, in the heart of ancient Thebes and, like Karnak, was dedicated to the main/chief god Amun Re.
Afternoon tea. Dinner on board & Belly Dance show.
Overnight in Luxor.
Day 06 Sail to Aswan & Aswan tour
Start your breakfast on board and then get ready to continue our tour to Aswan.
- High Dam: Discover the great city of Aswan, and the Egyptian president Gamal Abdel Nasser in 1960 AD to protect Egypt from the Nile flood erected The High Dam, one of the city’s essential assets,.
- Temple of Philae: Enjoy sailing by motorboat until you reach Agilika Island, where you will visit the Temple of Philae, which was erected during the Greco-Roman period and dedicated to the goddess Isis.
- The Unfinished Obelisk is one of the enormous Obelisks made of red granite and dedicated to Amun Ra.
Afternoon Tea. Dinner on board.
Overnight in Aswan.
Day 09: Transfer from Alexandria to Cairo
Transfer from Alexandria to Cairo.
Overnight in Cairo.
Day 12: Final Departure
Our tour guide will take you from your hotel transfer to Cairo international airport for the final departure.
12 DAYS EGYPT TOUR PACKAGE prices
- Accommodation for four night in Cairo
- four nights on Cruise Board (Aswan- Luxor) Full Board (Sightseeing included)
- two Nights in the sleeper train
- one Night in Alexandria
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned van
- Breakfast at your Hotel
- Train tickets
- Pick up services from Cairo airport
- Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees
- All Service charges & taxes
- Visa Entry for Egypt.
- Personal items.
- Any meals are not in the program.
- Any Optional tours
price notes :
6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.
- The prices quoted are per person.
- The prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible.
- Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
- Christmas, New Year, and Easter time have a special price due to the high demand
For more inquires about the cancellation policy you can contact us through our Facebook Page.
12 DAYS EGYPT TOUR PACKAGE
“ extra activities not included in your payment “
Luxor Hot Balloon: Should you want to make your stay in Luxor unforgettable. Drifting peacefully over the Valley of King, Valley of the Queens, and the Mountain on the Nobles.
Abu Simbel Temples: You will visit Abu Simbel Temples, which King Ramses II built. The first temple was created by Ramesses II and is dedicated to the famous god .He dedicated the second temple to the king himself and his beautiful wife, Queen Nefertari.
At Alexandria library you can purchase extra tickets to enter the reading area – shopping at the traditional and most ancient markets – enjoy different kinds of food especially seafood there – visit the greek colosseum, the aquarium and a lot of great museums and ancient monuments and also try the yacht luxurious tour.
- Best food and drink:
Alexandria is famous for medteranian seafood dishes of various kinds.
also Alexandrian livers Sandwiches, Mango juice and ice cream.