11 DAYS in egypt
⇒SHARM EL SHEIKH
11 DAYS in egypt
11 Days EGYPT TOUR :
Cairo ⇒ Luxor⇒ SHARM EL SHEIKH
Enjoy 11 days of adventure and excitement in this tour 11 days Cairo, Aswan, Luxor, and Sharm El Sheikh. See the fantastic Egypt where you will see the Pyramids of Giza and the magnificent Temples in Aswan and Luxor. See monuments that have stayed for thousands of years and made many people wonder for years about how Ancient Egyptians build those beautiful monuments.
10 DAYS IN EGYPT TOUR ELEMENTS
Cairo: City of thousand minarets
- Visit the beautiful Cairo and its remarkable monuments; Cairo has always been the center of many cultures due to its unique location and warm temperature.
- Cairo, or as it’s said, “ Al-Qahirah, means the conqueror or the victorious. Cairo was the place where the holy family took refuge in Cairo during their escape. Cairo’s architecture reveals the multi-cultural monuments in Cairo as it combines Mosques, Citadels, and Churches.
- It also includes the Ancient Egyptian Monuments in Giza, such as The Pyramids of Giza, where it holds one of the Seven Wonders, the great pyramid of King Khufu. The Great Sphinx is a representative of King Chappen.
- The Egyptian Museum includes one of the most valuable pieces of antiques from different ages. All of this architecture is Cairo is a place that is a combination of the modern and the ancient period; you can see the whole city from the top of Cairo tower.
- We will show the best places in Egypt and specifically in Cairo.
Luxor: The City of the Hundred Gates
- Luxor is in “Thebes,” the capital of the Ancient Egyptian civilization and named “city of the sun.”
- It contains most of the antiquities of ancient Egypt.
- Luxor hosts the most significant temple and one of the oldest temples worldwide, named “Karnak temple.”
- Luxor is the biggest open-air museum globally; wherever you look, there are antiques and ruins.
Sharm El Sheikh
- Sharm El-Sheikh is one of the most beautiful areas that is one the Mediterranean Sea.
- It is known for its clear water and its colorful coral reefs, which made Sharm el-Sheikh snorkeling and scuba diving.
- It is one of the most important resorts in Egypt as it has excellent facilities.
- Many tourists come from the world to visit the beautiful sea of Sharm el-Sheikh as it is one of the best diving and snorkeling places in the world.
10 days in Egypt
Enjoy a trip 11 Days to Cairo, Aswan, Luxor, and Sharm El Sheikh and experience many exciting activities in Egypt. Your tour will begin in Cairo, where you will visit the Pyramids Sphinx, Sakkara Pyramids, and the Egyptian Museum. In Luxor and Aswan you will enjoy your time with Nile Cruise to have a magnificent view. Our tour will end in Sharm El Sheikh, where you will enjoy your time in the Red Sea and see the beautiful corals and the colorful fishes.
11 DAYS EGYPT TOUR PACKAGE
Cover most of Egypt
Multiple payment methods
Multiple payment methods
11 DAYS EGYPT TOUR PACKAGE ITINERARY
Day 01:Arrival in Cairo
We will pick you up from the Airport/Train station then we will transfer you by private A/C car to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 04:Visit The Temple of Horus in Edfu
Breakfast on board. Visit The Temple of Horus in Edfu. Cross the lock. Sail to Luxor. Afternoon Tea. Dinner on board & Galabya party.
Start your day by having breakfast and then.
- Edfu Temple: Oe Temple of Edfu, where you will visit the majestic temple dedicated to Horus, considered the most-preserved cult temple in Egypt. As mentioned in Egyptian myths, it was the place where Horus revenged the murder of his father Osiris by killing Seth.
Overnight in Luxor.
Day 07-Sharm El Sheikh
Enjoy A free Day
Or You can visit Ras Mohmed
Overnight in Sharm El Sheikh.
Day 02:visit the Egyptian Museum & Pyramids
Start your day with breakfast in the Hotel; our team will pick you up from the hotel to start our Egypt Pyramids Tour, where you will visit the fantastic Egyptian Museum and The Great Pyramids of Egypt.
- Egyptian Museum: The Egyptian Museum, which is considered one of the most important museums, Egyptian Museum is a must-see. You will spend the day lost in Egypt’s antiques, treasures, and history. A rare collection of 5,000 years of art, history, and culture mingled in monuments and antiques in the museum. Over 250,000 artifacts are presented, including collecting treasures, gold, and jewelry that belonged to Tutankhamen.
- Giza Pyramids Tour: Visit the Giza Pyramids Tour – Khufu, Khafre, and Menkaure. Khufu is one of the most colossal ever built. Giza pyramids tour is not over as you will have a close-up look at Sphinx–a massive funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with king Chephren’s face.
Transfer to the train station for your overnight Sleeper train to Aswan. Dinner on the train.
Overnight Sleeper train
Day 05:Luxor East & West Bank Tour
Start your day by having breakfast, and then get ready to start our tour to Luxor, where you will see many magnificent locations.
- Valley of Kings: You will visit the Valley of the Kings and The Valley of the Queens. There are many magnificent tombs with drawings and superb architecture that have stayed for thousands of years.
- The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut: Excursion to the Necropolis of Thebes, on the Western bank. Crossing the Nile, drive to the Valley of Kings; visit the tombs of various Dynasties, The Temple of Deir El Bahari. Visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
- Colossi of Memnon: On the return journey, stop at the Colossi of Memnon, two gigantic sitting statues representing Amenophis III facing the Nile.
Lunch on board. Afternoon free at leisure. Afternoon Tea.
After this tour, take your lunch and
- Karnak Temple: Karnak Temples Complex, which is the largest structure ever built in the history of humanity. The Karnak is a group of temples built in different reigns; Starting by the Avenue of Sphinxes and the Unfinished Propylon. The temple also has The Hypostyle Hall with its 134 gigantic columns; and the Obelisks of Queen Hatshepsut and Tuthmosis III. The temple of Amon, the Granite Scarabeus of Amenophis III, and the Sacred Lake.
- Luxor Temple: Luxor Temple to see its courtyard and built by one king of the 12th dynasty and completed by the well-known king Ramses II. In the heart of ancient Thebes and, like Karnak, this temple was dedicated to the main/chief god Amun Re.
Overnight in Luxor.
Day 08 : Sharm El Sheikh
Enjoy A free Day
Or you can choose a Trip to Nweuba and Dahab
Overnight in Sharm El Sheikh
Day 10 : Full day Tour Sakkara & Coptic Egypt
Start your day by having Breakfast, and then one of our team will you up from the hotel to continue your tour to Cairo.
- Saqqara Tomb Tour: We will proceed to the city of Saqqara, where you will be so excited by exploring The Step Pyramid of King Djoser. Discover the secrets of the Saqqara Tomb that until now Egyptologists are still finding out. King Djoser’s pyramid is one of the most exciting stories as King Djoser asked his chief Architect Imhotep to create something different to be buried.
- Memphis Tour Egypt: Finally, we will drive towards Memphis, as you will have Memphis Tours Egypt, where you can visit The Open-Air Museum, including King Ramses II’s marvelous monuments.
You will later be transferred to Old Cairo, where you will visit one of the most beautiful churches.
- The Hanging Church: The Hanging Church, with its Roman architect, the Hanging Church will see the beautiful Hanging Church, one of the oldest Christian churches in Egypt. It is dedicated to Virgin Mary. Some people call it the Church of the Virgin Mary.
- Abu Serga: It is the place where the Holy Family after fleeing Israel from King Herod. It is 24 marble columns depicting the 12 apostles.
- Ben Ezra Synagogue: In a garden, you will see one of the oldest buildings in Egypt. The Synagogue was damaged after 1967, but now it is completely renovated.
Overnight in Cairo. Full-day Tour Sakkara & Coptic Egypt
Day 03:Visit The High Dam and The Philae temple
Start your day by having breakfast on the train. Once you arrive Aswan at Aswan, our team will transfer you to a Nile Cruise.
You will start your tour by visiting The High Dam and Temple of Philae.
- High Dam: Discover the great city of Aswan, and the Egyptian president Gamal Abdel Nasser in 1960 AD to protect Egypt from the Nile flood erected The High Dam, one of the city’s essential assets.
- Temple of Philae: Enjoy sailing by motorboat until you reach Agilika Island, where you will visit the Temple of Philae, which was erected during the Greco-Roman period and dedicated to the goddess Isis.
Overnight in Edfu.
Day 06:Arrival To Sharm El Sheikh
Breakfast on board. Disembarkation. Departure to the airport to take your flight to Sharm El-Sheikh. Arrival, meet and assist by our representative. Transfer to your hotel.
Overnight in Sharm.
Day 09:Departure to Cairo by Bus
Start your day by having breakfast, and then Our team will pick you up from the hotel to drive back to Cairo. Once you Arrive, We will transfer you to the Hotel.
You can choose an optional tour.
Overnight in Cairo.
Start your day by having breakfast, and then our team will transfer you to the Cairo International Airport to take your flight back home.
11 DAYS EGYPT TOUR PACKAGE prices
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Cairo
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Sharm El-Sheikh
- 3 nights on Cruise board (Aswan & Luxor) full board (sightseeing included).
- 1 Night sleeper train on Half Board basis.
- 1 Full day tour in Cairo visiting the Egyptian Museum, Pyramids, Sphinx
- 1 Full day tour in Cairo visiting Sakkara, Memphis & Old Cairo
- All transfers in Cairo, Aswan, Luxor, and Sharm El-Sheikh.
- Multilingual expert Egyptologist guide.
- All your tours and excursions are with the A/C bus.
- The service of meet and assist at all your destinations.
- All your visits include entrance fees.
- Our prices include all taxes and services.
- Domestic flight:
- Luxor / Sharm El-Sheikh
- A/C Bus between Sharm / Cairo
- Visa Entry for Egypt.
- Personal items.
- Any other items not mentioned.
- Any Optional tours.
price notes :
6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.
- The prices quoted are per person.
- The prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible.
- Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
- Christmas, New Year, and Easter time have a special price due to the high demand
For more inquires about the cancellation policy you can contact us through our Facebook Page.
11 DAYS EGYPT TOUR PACKAGE
“ extra activities not included in your payment “
Luxor : Hot Balloon
Should you want to make your stay in Luxor unforgettable. Drifting peacefully over the Valley of King, Valley of the Queens, and the mountain on the Nobles
sharm elsheikh:Ras Mohamed
Ras Mohamed full day. Departure from Hotel at 09:00 am (30 km on a paved road & about 5 km of the way). Upon arrival at Ras Mohamed, climb to The Shark Observatory to witness the panorama of both Aqaba & Suez Gulf. Then back to the main beach to enjoy the splendid coral reef and pure water and back to Sharm. (Tour includes soft drinks).
sharm el sheikh:Dahab and Newiuba
Canyon Trip: Start at 5:30 AM with jeep car going to canyon direct in 2,5 hour then the people start to climb the mountain down then climb up to the other side to find the jeep waiting for them to move to Sharm back.On the way back, the jeep stopped in Nweibaa for lunch for one hour. After that, the jeep moves to Dahab to do the shopping for another hour and then come back to Sharm.
cairo : sound and light show at the pyramids
Don’t forget to see the Sound and Light Show at the pyramids and listen to the story of the Great Pyramids that has amazed the whole world. The presenter of this show will be the Great Sphinx as he will tell you the story and the era of the family who has built the Pyramids.