10 Days of Nile and Lake Nasser Cruise
⇒ Lake Nasser
10 DAYS LUXOR AND LAKE NASSER CRUISE
10 Days EGYPT TOUR :
Cairo ⇒ Luxor ⇒Lake Nasser
10 Days of Luxor and Lake Nasser Cruise will take you to wonderful places in Lake Nasser and Luxor where you will see how ancient Egyptians build civilization that has flourished for thousands of years. 10 Days of Luxor and Lake Nasser Cruise will take you to places and sights that you havent seen before.
10 Days of Nile and Lake Nasser Cruise ELEMENTS
Cairo: City of thousand minarets
- Visit the beautiful Cairo and its remarkable monuments; Cairo has always been the center of many cultures due to its unique location and warm temperature.
- Cairo, or as it’s said, “ Al-Qahirah, means the conqueror or the victorious. Cairo was the place where the holy family took refuge Cairo during their escape. Cairo’s architecture reveals the multi-cultural monuments in Cairo as it combines Mosques, Citadels, and Churches.
- It also includes the Ancient Egyptian Monuments in Giza, such as The Pyramids of Giza, where it holds one of the Seven Wonders, the great pyramid of King Khufu. The Great Sphinx is a representative of King Chappen.
- The Egyptian Museum includes one of the most valuable pieces of antiques from different ages. All of this architecture is Cairo is a place that is a combination of the modern and the ancient period; you can see the whole city from the top of Cairo tower.
- We will show the best places in Egypt and specifically in Cairo.
Luxor: The City of the Hundred Gates
- Luxor is in “Thebes,” the capital of the Ancient Egyptian civilization and named “city of the sun.”
- It contains most of the antiquities of ancient Egypt.
- Luxor hosts the most significant temple and one of the oldest temples worldwide, named “Karnak temple.”
- Luxor is the biggest open-air museum globally; wherever you look, there are antiques and ruins.
Aswan: “ Land of the Gold”
- Known as “ land of the Gold “ due to all the monuments, temples, and pharaonic tombs explored. Aswan is considered the Southern gate of Egypt.
- Aswan is well known for its beautiful islands and fantastic house colors. There are many islands like Philae Island, Abu Simbel temple, Plants island, Aswan museum for Alfanten island.
- Aswan is most Famous for the Egyptian High Dam and Nasser Lake.
- Aswan Tour is one of the most wanted tours in Egypt. People from different parts of the world come to see this beautiful city with its fascinating monuments.
10 days in Egypt
See the beautiful monuments of Luxor and Lake Nasser from your Cruise and enjoy the magnificent view of monuments that are from thousands years/ See the Luxor Temple and The Karnak Temple and learn about the Queen and Kings that are build in the valley of the Kings. In 10 Days of Luxor and Lake Nasser Cruise.
10 DAYS IN EGYPT
Cover most of Egypt
Multiple payment methods
Multiple payment methods
10 Days of Nile and Lake Nasser Cruise ITINERARY
Day 01:Arrive in Luxor
We will pick you up from any place you want in Luxor. Wed will transfer you to a 5-star Nile Cruise that will take you for an adventure in the next couple of days.
We will start sailing from Luxor to Edfu.
Meals: Lunch and Dinner
Day 04Aswan Sightseeing
After your onboard breakfast, you’ll be taken on an excursion to see: The High Dam, Philae Temple (dedicated to goddesses Isis and Hathor) and the Unfinished Obelisk.
Start your day by having breakfast in the cruise and then we will take you to see the High Dam
- High Dam: Discover the great city of Aswan, and the Egyptian president Gamal Abdel Nasser in 1960 AD to protect Egypt from the Nile flood erected The High Dam, one of the city’s essential assets,.
- Temple of Philae: Enjoy sailing by motorboat until you reach Agilika Island, where you will visit the Temple of Philae, which was erected during the Greco-Roman period and dedicated to the goddess Isis.
You’ll then return to the ship for lunch and some leisure time until dinner is served. The night will be spent in Aswan, onboard the ship.
Meals: Breakfast ,Lunch, and Dinner
Day 07Wadi El Saboua
Start your day by having breakfast and then you will visit Wadi Seboua , The Temple of Dakka , and the Temple pf Meharakka.
You will return to the boat for Lunch and Lesiure time while sets sail for Aswan, In the evening you will enjoy a wonderful dinner on the decks of the Nile Cruise.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch,and Dinner
Day 02:Luxor and Edfu Tour
Enjoy your first hearty breakfast onboard the ship. After breakfast, you’ll be taken to see a number of interesting sights, including the Valley of Kings and the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut which was built during the 15th century BC, on the orders of Pharaoh Hatshepsut of the New Kingdom.
Start your day by having breakfast after breakfast we will start our tour.
- Valley of Kings :You will visit the Valley of the Kings and The Valley of the Queens. There are many magnificent tombs with drawings and magnificent architecture that have stayed for thousands of years.
- The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut: Excursion to the Necropolis of Thebes, on the Western bank. Crossing the Nile, drive to the Valley of Kings; visit the tombs of various Dynasties, The Temple of Deir El Bahari. Visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
- Temple-Colossi of Memnon: On the return journey, stop at the Colossi of Memnon, two gigantic sitting statues representing Amenophis III facing the Nile.
After this amazing tour ,You will spend the night on board in Edfu
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
Day 05Transfer to Abu Simbel
Start your day by having breakfast and then you will be transferred to Aswan Airport to Abu Simbel. Once you arrive to Abu Simbel you will board on your 5-Star Lake Nasser Cruise.
Enjoy your lunch and then you will visit the beautiful temple of Abu Simbel.
- Abu Simbel Temples: You will visit Abu Simbel Temples, which King Ramses II built. The first temple was created by Ramesses II and is dedicated to the famous god .He dedicated the second temple to the king himself and his beautiful wife, Queen Nefertari.
Meals: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
Day 08Kalabsha and Beit El Wali - Transfer to Luxor
After breakfast onboard you’ll disembark and then be taken to visit the Kalabsha Temple; Beit El Wali, and finally the Kiosk of Kertassi.
Following these visits, you’ll be transferred to Luxor in a deluxe air-conditioned vehicle. The trip from Aswan to Luxor, where you’ll be spending the night in a hotel, takes approximately three and a half hours.
Meals included: Breakfast and Lunch
Day 10Final Departure
Our tour has finished and this wonderful adventure has come to an end.
After having breakfast , we will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor to drive you to Luxor Airport.
Day 03 Continue Edfu Tour
After breakfast, you will go to see the famous Horus Temple in Edfu. Afterward, you’ll return to the cruise ship, and it will then set sail for Kom Ombo, while you enjoy a splendid lunch.
Once you arrive in Kom Ombo, you’ll be taken to see a temple dedicated the crocodile god Sobek and the falcon-headed god Haeroris.
After Breakfast, You will see the famous Horus Temple in Edfu,
- Edfu Temple: The Temple of Edfu, where you will visit the majestic temple dedicated to Horus, which is considered the most-preserved cult temple in Egypt. As mentioned in Egyptian myths, it was the place where Horus revenged the murder of his father Osiris by killing Seth.
- Temple of Kom Ombo: Sail to Kom Ombo city and visit the Temple of Kom Ombo, standing and overlooking the Nile. This temple is different because it has a double entrance; Each one dedicates one to divinity: “Haroeris” with his falcon head and” Sobek” with his crocodile head.
Your cruise will then continue on to Aswan. Dinner will be served and you’ll be spending the night onboard the ship in Aswan.
Contine your cruise while having dinner , and sail to Aswan to see the beauty of the locations.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
Day 06Lake Nasser Cruise
Start your day by having breakfast then you will sail to Kasr Ibrim to see tha Amazing Citadel from outside.
Once you Arrive yo Amada you will visit a number of temples , one of those temples is the Tomb of Penout.
Later on you will sail slowly to Wadi El Seboua
Dinner will be served and passengers will be spending the nigh on board.
Meals: Breakfast,Lunch,and Dinner
Day 09Sightseeing in Luxor
Following breakfast at your hotel, you’ll be taken to the East Bank to visit the Karnak and Luxor temples.
Start your day by having breakfast and the you will visit the East Bank where you will visit the Karnak Temple and the Luxor Temple.
- Karnak Temple : Karnak Temples Complex, which is the largest structure ever built in the history of humanity.The Karnak is a group of temples built in different reigns; Starting by the Avenue of Sphinxes and the Unfinished Propylon. The temple also has The Hypostyle Hall with its 134 gigantic columns; and the Obelisks of Queen Hatshepsut and Tuthmosis III. The temple of Amon, the Granite Scarabeus of Amenophis III, and the Sacred Lake.
- Luxor Temple: Luxor Temple to see its courtyard and built by one king of the 12th dynasty and completed by the well know king Ramses II. This temple, in the heart of ancient Thebes and, like Karnak, was dedicated to the main/chief god Amun Re.
After this tour you will go back to your Hotel and spend yout last night in Egypt.
Meals: Breakfast and Lunch
10 Days of Nile and Lake Nasser Cruise prices
- Meet and greet service at airports and coach stations
- All transfers in deluxe air-conditioned vehicles throughout the trip
- Flight from Aswan to Abu Simbel
- Accommodation for 4 nights on the 5-Star Deluxe Nile river cruiser (full board)
- Accommodation for 3 nights on the 5-Star Deluxe Lake Nasser Cruise (full board)
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Luxor hotel at 5- Star Nile View (includes breakfasts)
- All sightseeing tours and shore excursions mentioned stated in the Nile and Lake Nasser Cruises itinerary
- English-speaking Egyptology guide on all tours
- Entrance fees to all sights listed in the Nile and Lake Nasser Cruises itinerary
- All service charges and taxes are included
- Bottled water during tours
- Visa Entry for Egypt.
- Personal items.
- Any meals not mentioned in the program.
- Any Optional tours.
price notes :
6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.
- The prices quoted are per person.
- The prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible.
- Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
- Christmas, New Year, and Easter time have a special price due to the high demand
Free Cancellation until 40 days before arrival date.
If the guest canceled after 40 days before arrival, Cancellation fees apply with an amount of 50% of the deposited amount.
For more inquires about the cancellation policy you can contact us through our Facebook Page.