10 Days Luxury Nile Cruise and Cairo Tours
10 DAYS LUXURY NILE CRUISE AND CAIRO TOURS
10 Days EGYPT TOUR :
Cairo ⇒ Luxor ⇒ Aswan
10 Days Luxury Nile Cruise and Cairo Tours a tour that will take you to the best places in Egypt.You will visit Cairo and tour the streets to learn about the mix of cultures that make up the city. You will visit Cairo and Alexandria, Luxor and Aswan and see the beauty of the Egyptian Culture and lifestyle. You will see different architectures with different styles that will make you wonder how all of this beauty is in one place.
In Cairo you will visit the Egyptian Museum, The pyramids of Giza, the Sakkara Pyramids and The Hanging Church.
In Luxor, you will visit the Temple of Abydos’ ruins, created by Ramesses II 1200 years ago, and many other temples that were built for thousands of years.
In Aswan, one cannot lose sight of Abu Simbel’s magnificent temple, an architectural miracle that has been saved from the flood.
10 DAYS IN EGYPT TOURS ELEMENTS
Cairo: City of thousand minarets.
- Visit the beautiful Cairo and its remarkable monuments; Cairo has always been the center of many cultures due to its unique location and warm temperature.
- Cairo, or as it’s said, “ Al-Qahirah, means the conqueror or the victorious. Cairo was the place where the holy family took refuge Cairo during their escape. Cairo’s architecture reveals the multi-cultural monuments in Cairo as it combines Mosques, Citadels, and Churches.
- It also includes the Ancient Egyptian Monuments in Giza, such as The Pyramids of Giza, where it holds one of the Seven Wonders, the great pyramid of King Khufu. The Great Sphinx is a representative of King Chappen.
- The Egyptian Museum includes one of the most valuable pieces of antiques from different ages. All of this architecture is Cairo is a place that is a combination of the modern and the ancient period; you can see the whole city from the top of Cairo tower.
- We will show the best places in Egypt and specifically in Cairo.
Luxor: The City of the Hundred Gates.
- Luxor is in “Thebes,” the capital of the Ancient Egyptian civilization and named “city of the sun.”
- It contains most of the antiquities of ancient Egypt.
- Luxor hosts the most significant temple and one of the oldest temples worldwide, named “Karnak temple.”
- Luxor is the biggest open-air museum globally; wherever you look, there are antiques and ruins.
Aswan: “ Land of the Gold”
- Known as “ land of the Gold “ due to all the monuments, temples, and pharaonic tombs explored. Aswan is considered the Southern gate of Egypt.
- Aswan is well known for its beautiful islands and fantastic house colors. There are many islands like Philae Island, Abu Simbel temple, Plants island, Aswan museum for Alfanten island.
- Aswan is most Famous for the Egyptian High Dam and Nasser Lake.
- Aswan Tour is one of the most wanted tours in Egypt. People from different parts of the world come to see this beautiful city with its fascinating monuments.
10 days in Egypt
Enjoy 10 Days Luxury Nile Cruise and Cairo Tours. From East Egypt to West of Egypt. A journey that will make you know the Egyptian civilization and Culture. See the ancient civilization of Egypt that has flourished for thousands of years . See the best sights in Cairo, Aswan and Luxor. Enjoy your Nile Cruise where you will see the beauty of the Nile River and the magnificent view of the Lands of Luxor and Aswan .
10 DAYS IN EGYPT
Cover most of Egypt
Multiple payment methods
Multiple payment methods
10 DAYS IN EGYPT ITINERARY
Day 01: Arrival in Cairo
We will pick you up from the Airport/Train station then we will transfer you by a private A/C car to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 04 Luxor Tour
Start your day by having breakfast on board and then you will start your tour. We will visit the Valley of the Kings, The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and Colossi of Memnon
- Valley of Kings :You will visit the Valley of the Kings and The Valley of the Queens. There are many magnificent tombs with drawings and magnificent architecture that have stayed for thousands of years.
- The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut: Excursion to the Necropolis of Thebes, on the Western bank. Crossing the Nile, drive to the Valley of Kings; visit the tombs of various Dynasties, The Temple of Deir El Bahari. Visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
- Colossi of Memnon: On the return journey, stop at the Colossi of Memnon, two gigantic sitting statues representing Amenophis III facing the Nile.
You will get back to the Nile Cruise and continue your day.
Meals: Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
Day 07:Fly to Cairo
On the 7th day of your 10 days Cairo tour and Luxury Nile Cruise Luxor Aswan. Start your day by having breakfast and then you will transfer to Aswan Airport to take your flight back to Cairo.
Day 02:Pyramids Tour
Start your day with breakfast in the Hotel; our team will pick you up from the hotel to start our Egypt Pyramids Tour, where you will visit the amazing Sakara Pyramids ,and The Great Pyramids of Egypt,.
- Saqqara Tomb Tour: We will proceed to the city of Saqqara, where you will be so excited by exploring The Step Pyramid of King Djoser. Discover the secrets of Saqqara Tomb that until now Egyptologists are still finding out. King Djoser’s pyramid is one of the most charming stories as King Djoser asked his chief Architect Imhotep to create something different to be buried.
- Giza Pyramids Tour: Visit the Giza Pyramids Tour – Khufu, Khafre, and Menkaure. Khufu is one of the most colossal ever built. Giza pyramids tour is not over as you will have a close-up look at Sphinx–a massive funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with king Chephren’s face.
Meals: Breakfast and lunch
Day 05:Edfu and Kom Ombo Tour
Start your day by having breakfast and then you will sail to Edfu to visit the Temple of Edfu
- Edfu Temple: Our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel to enjoy a day tour to the Temple of Edfu, where you will visit the majestic temple dedicated to Horus, which is considered the most-preserved cult temple in Egypt. As mentioned in Egyptian myths, it was the place where Horus revenged the murder of his father Osiris by killing Seth.
We will sail to the Temple of Kom Ombo
- Temple of Kom Ombo: Sail to Kom Ombo city and visit the Temple of Kom Ombo, standing and overlooking the Nile. This temple is different because it has a double entrance; Each one dedicates one to divinity: “Haroeris” with his falcon head and “Sobek” with his crocodile head.
We will sail to Aswan to continue our 10 days Cairo Tour and Luxury Nile Cruise.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
Day 08Egyptian Museum / Coptic Cairo
Start your day by having breakfast and then begin your Cairo Tour.
- Egyptian Museum: The Egyptian Museum, which is considered one of the most important museums, Egyptian Museum is a must-see. You will spend the day lost in Egypt’s antiques, treasures, and history. A rare collection of 5,000 years of art, history, and culture mingled in monuments and antiques in the museum. Over 250,000 artifacts are presented, including collecting treasures, gold, and jewelry that belonged to Tutankhamen.
- The Hanging Church: with its Roman architect, you will see the beautiful Hanging Church, one of the oldest Christian churches in Egypt. It is dedicated to Virgin Mary some people call it Church of Virgin Mary.
- Abu Serga: It is the place where the Holy Family after fleeing Israel from King Herod.It is 24 marble columns depicting the 12 apostles.
Stay the overnight at Cairo.
Meals: Breakfast and Lunch
Day 10:Final Departure
Start your day by having breakfast and then you will be transferred to the Airport to take your flight back home.
Day 03Luxor / Nile Cruise
Start your day by having breakfast and then our team will transfer you to Cairo Airport to take your flight to Luxor.
Once you arrive at Luxor, you will be transferred to a Nile Cruise, and start a wonderful tour.
- Karnak Temple: Karnak Temples Complex, which is the largest structure ever built in the history of humanity.The Karnak is a group of temples built in different reigns; Starting by the Avenue of Sphinxes and the Unfinished Propylon. The temple also has The Hypostyle Hall with its 134 gigantic columns; and the Obelisks of Queen Hatshepsut and Tuthmosis III. The temple of Amon, the Granite Scarabeus of Amenophis III, and the Sacred Lake.
- Luxor Temple: Luxor Temple to see its courtyard and built by one king of the 12th dynasty and completed by the well know king Ramses II. This temple, in the heart of ancient Thebes and, like Karnak, was dedicated to the main/chief god Amun Re.
Meals: Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
Day 06:Aswan Tour
In Aswan, breakfast will be served before you venture out to the Aswan High Dam, the Unfinished Obelisk and the Temple of Philae.
Your tour will continue to Aswan where you will
- High Dam: Discover the great city of Aswan, and the Egyptian president Gamal Abdel Nasser in 1960 AD to protect Egypt from the Nile flood erected The High Dam, one of the city’s essential assets,.
- Temple of Philae: Enjoy sailing by motorboat until you reach Agilika Island, where you will visit the Temple of Philae, which was erected during the Greco-Roman period and dedicated to the goddess Isis.
You will also sail a Felucca boat to the Botanical Garden, before enjoying lunch and dinner aboard your cruise ship.
Meals: Breakfast ,Lunch ,and Dinner
Day 09Free at Cairo
Enjoy a free day of exploring the city of Cairo on your own.
You will enjoy lunch at a local restaurant and stay the night in Cairo.
There is an optional day tour to Alexandria
10 DAYS In EGYPT TOUR prices
- Meet, greet and assist service with all arrivals and departures
- Accommodation in Cairo for 5 nights (includes breakfast & taxes)
- Accommodation for 4 nights on a luxury Nile River cruiser (full board)
- All sightseeing tours mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sites mentioned in the itinerary
- English speaking guide (Egyptology) for all tours
- All transfers in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Lunch during tours in Cairo
- Domestic flights
- All service charges & taxes.
- Visa Entry for Egypt.
- Personal items.
- Any meals not mentioned in the program.
- Any Optional tours.
price notes :
6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.
- The prices quoted are per person.
- The prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible.
- Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
- Christmas, New Year, and Easter time have a special price due to the high demand
Free Cancellation until 40 days before arrival date.
If the guest canceled after 40 days before arrival, Cancellation fees apply with an amount of 50% of the deposited amount.
For more inquires about the cancellation policy you can contact us through our Facebook Page.
10 DAYS IN EGYPT
“ extra activities not included in your payment “
On the 9th Day to visit Alexandria, In the second capital of Egypt, you will enjoy Qaitbay Citadel, built in the 15th century, as well as the Muntazah Palace and the Alexandria Library. A trip to the Roman Catacombs is also worthwhile.