10 Days Cairo, Nile Cruise and Alexandria by Flight
10 DAYS IN EGYPT
10 Days EGYPT TOUR :
Cairo ⇒ Luxor ⇒ Aswan ⇒ alexandria
Enjoy 10 Days Cairo, Nile Cruise Luxor Aswan and Alexandria by Flight where you will see the beautiful Egypt with a unique perspective each city contains important significant. See the lands of history and civilization, and see the different monuments from different ages in Egypt.
You will visit Cairo and see the beautiful pyramids. You will also see the beautiful Islamic and Coptic architecture in Old Cairo.
You will see Luxor, the land of civilization that many Pharaohs lived and buried in it.
You will see Aswan and its beautiful colors and people, you will see the High Dam and the Kom Ombo Temple.
You will see the beautiful Alexandria and the Mediterranean Sea that surround the city. You will also see the Greco – Roman culture that is influenced by the city.
10 DAYS IN EGYPT TOUR ELEMENTS
Cairo: City of thousand minarets.
- Visit the beautiful Cairo and its remarkable monuments; Cairo has always been the center of many cultures due to its unique location and warm temperature.
- Cairo, or as it’s said, “ Al-Qahirah, means the conqueror or the victorious. Cairo was the place where the holy family took refuge Cairo during their escape. Cairo’s architecture reveals the multi-cultural monuments in Cairo as it combines Mosques, Citadels, and Churches.
- It also includes the Ancient Egyptian Monuments in Giza, such as The Pyramids of Giza, where it holds one of the Seven Wonders, the great pyramid of King Khufu. The Great Sphinx is a representative of King Chappen.
- The Egyptian Museum includes one of the most valuable pieces of antiques from different ages. All of this architecture is Cairo is a place that is a combination of the modern and the ancient period; you can see the whole city from the top of Cairo tower.
- We will show the best places in Egypt and specifically in Cairo.
Aswan: “ Land of the Gold”
- Known as “ land of the Gold “ due to all the monuments, temples, and pharaonic tombs explored. Aswan is considered the Southern gate of Egypt.
- Aswan is well known for its beautiful islands and fantastic house colors. There are many islands like Philae Island, Abu Simbel temple, Plants island, Aswan museum for Alfanten island.
- Aswan is most Famous for the Egyptian High Dam and Nasser Lake.
- Aswan Tour is one of the most wanted tours in Egypt. People from different parts of the world come to see this beautiful city with its fascinating monuments.
Luxor: The City of the Hundred Gates.
- Luxor is in “Thebes,” the capital of the Ancient Egyptian civilization and named “city of the sun.”
- It contains most of the antiquities of ancient Egypt.
- Luxor hosts the most significant temple and one of the oldest temples worldwide, named “Karnak temple.”
- Luxor is the biggest open-air museum globally; wherever you look, there are antiques and ruins.
Alexandria: The Pearl of the Mediterranean.
– The second-largest city in Egypt
It was the capital of Egypt for centuries and was the center of many cultures too.
– Alexandria is famous for the great lighthouse which is one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
– The library of Alexandria contains a copy from each written book all over the world.
10 days in Egypt
Enjoy 10 Days Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor, and Aswan. From East Egypt to West of Egypt. A journey that will make you know the Egyptian civilization and Culture. See the ancient civilization of Egypt that has flourished for thousands of years.See the beautiful Islamic and Coptic sites that has a historical significant. Enjoy a tour that will take you to the Beautiful Luxor and Aswan where you will be surprised by the magnificent locations that you will see.
10 DAYS IN EGYPT
Cover most of Egypt
Multiple payment methods
Multiple payment methods
10 DAYS IN EGYPT ITINERARY
Day 01:Arrive in Egypt
Start your 10 Days Cairo ,Luxor Aswan Nile Cruise and Alexandria by Flight Tour and see the beautiful cities of Egypt.
We will pick you up from the Airport/Train station then we will transfer you by a private A/C car to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 04-Fly to Aswan – Aswan Tours – Nile Cruise
Start your day by having breakfast and then our team will transfer you to Cairo International Airport to take your flight to Aswan.
Once you arrive at Aswan Airport , Our team will transfer you to Aswan sights to start your Aswan Tour.
- High Dam: Discover the great city of Aswan, and the Egyptian president Gamal Abdel Nasser in 1960 AD to protect Egypt from the Nile flood erected The High Dam, one of the city’s essential assets,.
- Temple of Philae: Enjoy sailing by motorboat until you reach Agilika Island, where you will visit the Temple of Philae, which was erected during the Greco-Roman period and dedicated to the goddess Isis.
- The Unfinished Obelisk is one of the enormous Obelisks made of red granite and dedicated to Amun Ra.
After this magnificent tour you will be transferred to Nile Cruise to rest and enjoy th rest of the day on a magnificent view.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
Day 07-Luxor East Bank – Flight back to Cairo
Check out after breakfast (at 08:00 AM). After that, you will enjoy your tour discovering the East Bank of Luxor, including the most wonderful Karnak Temples Complex, which is considered to be the biggest complex construction in the world covering an area of a hundred.
Finish your lovely tour in Temple of Luxor, built by one of the kings of the 12th dynasty & completed by the well know king Ramses II.
After finishing your day tour, you will be transferred by private A-C van to Luxor airport to fly back to Cairo. Upon arrival at Cairo airport, you will transfer to your hotel & overnight in Cairo.
Meals include: Breakfast
Day 02:Pyramids - Memphis & Sakkara
Start your day with breakfast in the Hotel; our team will pick you up from the hotel to start our Egypt Pyramids Tour, where you will visit the amazing The Great Pyramids of Egypt, Sakara Pyramids, and Memphis.
- Giza Pyramids Tour: Visit the Giza Pyramids Tour – Khufu, Khafre, and Menkaure. Khufu is one of the most colossal ever built. Giza pyramids tour is not over as you will have a close-up look at Sphinx–a massive funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with king Chephren’s face.
- Saqqara Tomb Tour: We will proceed to the city of Saqqara, where you will be so excited by exploring The Step Pyramid of King Djoser. Discover the secrets of Saqqara Tomb that until now Egyptologists are still finding out. King Djoser’s pyramid is one of the most charming stories as King Djoser asked his chief Architect Imhotep to create something different to be buried.
- Memphis Tour Egypt: Finally, we will drive towards Memphis, as you will have Memphis Tours Egypt, where you can visit The Open-Air Museum, including King Ramses II’s marvelous monuments.
After finishing your day tour, it will transfer you to your hotel in Cairo for accommodation & overnight.
Meals: Breakfast and lunch.
Day 05-Koum Ombo & Edfu Temples
Start your day by having breakfast in the Hotel then we will continue our tour to Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples, we will first sail to Kom Ombo where you will visit the Temple of Kom Ombo.
- Temple of Kom Ombo: Drive to Kom Ombo city and visit the Temple of Kom Ombo, standing and overlooking the Nile. This temple is different because it has a double entrance; Each one dedicates one to divinity: “Haroeris” with his falcon head and “Sobek” with his crocodile head.
We will later sail to Edfu where we will visit the Edfu Temple.
- Edfu Temple: Our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel to enjoy a day tour to the Temple of Edfu, where you will visit the majestic temple dedicated to Horus, which is considered the most-preserved cult temple in Egypt. As mentioned in Egyptian myths, it was the place where Horus revenged the murder of his father Osiris by killing Seth.
After, this magnificent tour you will get back to Nile Cruise where you will enjoy the parties and the fun activities that you will be doing.
Meals: Breakfast,Lunch,and Dinner
Day 08:Alexandria City Tour
Start your day by having breakfast, and then you will meet our team to take you on a tour to Alexandria.
- Library of Alexandria: Start the journey with the Library of Alexandria, the world’s most extensive library as it contains 8 million books. Visit its open court where you can see Alexander the Great’s statue and the statue of Ptolemy the first, which was found underwater nearby.
Later on, you will be transferred to have your lunch meal at a local restaurant.
Later you will continue your tour to Roman Amphitheater
- The Roman Amphitheater: Visit the Roman Amphitheater of Alexandria with Alexandria’s sunken monuments discovered under the East harbor of Alexandria.
- Pompey Pillar: A Roman triumphal column in Alexandria. They set it up in honor of Augustus Diocletian.
- Citadel of Qaitbay: Continue to see the outside of Citadel of Qaitbay built on the same site as the ancient Lighthouse of Alexandria, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, the Most spectacular castle, a great photo stop.
After finishing your day tour, we will transfer you back to Cairo. Arrive in Cairo and proceed to your hotel there for overnight.
Meals: Breakfast and Lunch
Day 10 Cairo Int. Airport – Final Departure
Check out after breakfast. Our representative will pick you up. Transfer to Cairo international airport for last departure.
Meals included: Breakfast
Day 03 Egyptian Museum – Citadel & Khan El_Khalili
Start your day by having breakfast and then continue your tour to Cairo. Start your tour by visiting Egyptian Museum, Salah El Din Citadel and Khan El Khalili.
- Egyptian Museum: The Egyptian Museum, which is considered one of the most important museums, Egyptian Museum is a must-see. You will spend the day lost in Egypt’s antiques, treasures, and history. A rare collection of 5,000 years of art, history, and culture mingled in monuments and antiques in the museum. Over 250,000 artifacts are presented, including collecting treasures, gold, and jewelry that belonged to Tutankhamen.
- Salah Citadel: We will proceed to Old Cairo, where you can visit the Citadel of Salah El-Din, which played a significant role in protecting Egypt, as they considered it the seat of power for over 700 years. Salah El Din Citadel, a fortification that has three mosques and three museums. You will hear the in-depth history of this place. It has several significant monuments like The Mosque of Suleiman Pasha, The Alabaster Mosque, and the Mohamed Ali Mosque.
- Khan El Khalili: Visit Khan El Khalili Bazaars. Shops in this district are legendary for fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques, etc.
Meals: Breakfast and Lunch
Day 06-Luxor West Bank
Luxor and Aswan tour is one of the best tours in Egypt as It has many sights and activities to be done. Start your day by having breakfast and then start your magnificent tour
- Valley of Kings :
You will visit the Valley of the Kings and The Valley of the Queens. There are many magnificent tombs with drawings and magnificent architecture that has stayed for thousands of years. See the Tomb of Tutankhamun.
- The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
Excursion to the Necropolis of Thebes, on the Western bank. Crossing the Nile, drive to the Valley of Kings; visit the tombs of various Dynasties, The Temple of Deir El Bahari. Visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
- Colossi of Memnon: Stop at the Colossi of Memnon, two gigantic sitting statues representing Amenophis III facing the Nile.
After that, you will return to your ship to have your lunch.
Overnight in Luxor
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
Day 09-Islamic & Coptic Cairo Tour – Cairo ON
Start your tour by having breakfast and then start your tour in Islamic Cairo where you will visit one of the significant Mosques in Cairo.
- Ibn-Tulun Mosque: Our next stop is The Ibn Tulun mosques which was built by Ahmad ibn Tulun, one of The Abassi governor of Egypt. The Mosque was constructed in 876 AD and completed in 879 Ad.
- The Mosque-Madrassa of Sultan Hassan: This mosque was built in the Mamluk-era in 3 years only. The Mosque of Sultan Hassan is considered a remarkable for its size and its beautiful architecture.
- El Refa’i Mosque: It is one of the most beautiful mosques. Like Sultan Hassan Mosque, El Refa’i Mosque was built during the Mamluk Era but pedestrian street separated it.
We will continue our tour by visiting Coptic Cairo, where there are many beautiful churches that have historical importance.
- The Hanging Church: with its Roman architect, you will see the beautiful Hanging Church, one of the oldest Christian churches in Egypt. It is dedicated to Virgin Mary some people call it Church of Virgin Mary.
- Abu Serga: It is the place where the Holy Family after fleeing Israel from King Herod.It is 24 marble columns depicting the 12 apostles.
- Ben Ezra Synagogue: In a garden you will see one of the oldest building in Egypt.The Synagogue was damaged after 1967 but now it is completely renovated.
After finishing this fantastic and memorable tour, you will get back to your hotel. Reset and refresh & overnight in Cairo.
Meals: Breakfast and Lunch
10 DAYS In EGYPT TOUR prices
- 06 Nights accommodation in Cairo at 5* hotel on bed and breakfast basis.
- 03 Nights on board 5 * Nile cruise on full board basis
- Meet and assist by English-speaking representatives..
- Entrance fees to the above mentioned archaeological sightseeing.
- Private Egyptology English-speaking tour guide (s).
- Domestic Flight Tickets
- Lunch meal (s) at local restaurants during the tours in Cairo.
- Complementary 01 bottle of water per day per person in Cairo.
- All transfers by A-C vehicles with qualified driver (s).
- All taxes & service charge
- Visa Entry for Egypt.
- Personal items.
- Any meals not mentioned in the program.
- Any Optional tours.
price notes :
6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.
- The prices quoted are per person.
- The prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible.
- Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
- Christmas, New Year, and Easter time have a special price due to the high demand
Free Cancellation until 40 days before arrival date.
If the guest canceled after 40 days before arrival, Cancellation fees apply with an amount of 50% of the deposited amount.
For more inquires about the cancellation policy you can contact us through our Facebook Page.